+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: What do you like of the girls/boys?

Poultry Projectile Cannon Scourge is making a name for themselves Scourge is making a name for themselves Scourge's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: What do you like of the girls/boys?

For me, persanality plays a big part. They could be the most beautiful girl in the world, but if they dont have the right persanality then their beauty means really nothing because they may be beautiful on the out side but are ugly on the inside. I like a girl who is kind and loving, honest and trust worthy and not afraid to tell me what is on her mind or her thoughts and feelings on a given subject. She is sweet and caring and thinks about others. I like a girl who is down to Earth and is mellow but likes to have fun just not crazy. She has to be smart as well, and have commen sense. As on her looks, well she must respect her self and her body by which I mean takes care of her self... Hey, I am describing my girlfriend right now.
    Last edited by Scourge; Jun 03, 2008 at 06:39 AM.
    "MY DEAR... I GIVE YOU THE CAPELLAN CONFEDERATION"
    AND THUS THE WAR WAS STARTED NOT BY GUN SHOT BUT BY WEDDING BELLS

Legendary Otaku Happy Pill Champion, Monkey Mayhem Champion NeoDeath90 may be famous one day NeoDeath90 may be famous one day NeoDeath90's Avatar
    Thanks

it seems a lot of you like personality.

but come on, how many guys actually mean that? when they see a woman with a nice face and hot body, the only thing their concerned about is how to get in her pants.

but thats just my views. i actually do search for personality. if you are very good looking, but you are as boring as watching paint dry, or are such a bi*ch you'd make Hitler and Stalin cry, then please get away from me.

But yes, personality, eyes, and a smile. thats what i see first about the opposite sex.
    Why hello there!

Poultry Projectile Cannon Scourge is making a name for themselves Scourge is making a name for themselves Scourge's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by NeoDeath90 View Post
    but come on, how many guys actually mean that? when they see a woman with a nice face and hot body, the only thing their concerned about is how to get in her pants.
    I can honestly say I look for persanality. As I said before, you can be smoking hot but if you dont have the persanality then please get the hell away from me. I am going to be honest that when I see one of those girls that make you say "OH MY GOD" when you see them but I really have no desire to get in their pants. I persanaly believe that any sexual and intimit experiance with some one is sacred and special and not something to be taken lightly or as a plesuarble recreation if you have no desire to really be with that person. This is something I believe VERY strongly in.
    "MY DEAR... I GIVE YOU THE CAPELLAN CONFEDERATION"
    AND THUS THE WAR WAS STARTED NOT BY GUN SHOT BUT BY WEDDING BELLS

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Scourge For This Useful Post:

Angel of Darkness (Jun 04, 2008)

Newbie anialator is off to a good start
    Thanks

Exclamation Re: What do you like of the girls/boys?

im a typical male and i just like the woman in general the best part is their curves though i just love them!!!!!!!

Child Of God Kiani Haki22 is off to a good start Kiani Haki22's Avatar
    Thanks

but thats just my views. i actually do search for personality. if you are very good looking, but you are as boring as watching paint dry, or are such a bi*ch you'd make Hitler and Stalin cry, then please get away from me.

But yes, personality, eyes, and a smile. thats what i see first about the opposite sex.
    that is so true.....but some guys do look for personality the just a rare breed that is dying out..lol...

lol...that is good that you do look for personality thats good.....I do too look for personality I can't help it if the guy is ugly and has a great mind and it sweet I fall for them easily.

Otaku BrokenLover101 is off to a good start BrokenLover101's Avatar
    Somewhere where only simplicity can take me
    Thanks

Eyes. It's that simple. They tell you everything you need to know. Love, hate, rage, happiness, sadness, truth and lies. That and to me they are the most beautiful part of anyone's body, male or female for the simple fact that they are so unique than anyone elses. Sure they may look the same but there are different lightnesses and darknesses.. Well in my opinion..

but over all it' their personality I love.
    X.x.X The only thing I'll ever want... X.x.X

X.x.X Is for you to love me the way I love you.. X.x.X

Otaku Aleister Sithis is off to a good start Aleister Sithis's Avatar
    Thanks

There is truth to this. I've seen it so many times. I'm glad I'm the type who could care less about "getting into ones pants".

if you are very good looking, but you are as boring as watching paint dry, or are such a bi*ch you'd make Hitler and Stalin cry, then please get away from me.
    DOOD, are you serious? A woman like that would be A-W-E-S-O-M-E. I'd have so much fun argueing with her, and seeing who is superior.

"And my soul from out that shadow that lies floating on the floor
    Shall be lifted — nevermore!"

Otaku yinyangAio1 is off to a good start yinyangAio1's Avatar
    Thanks

What I look for is a person that has a good humor and a great personality. Most of all, I want a person that conpliments my interest and can put up with my hyperactive personality.

oops...they saw us...*to you* Hi...you didn't just see that...

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast