+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: What do you listen to while driving?

You's Trollin Pro Leafblower Champion, Helicopter Champion ketaro is making a name for themselves ketaro is making a name for themselves ketaro's Avatar
    Thanks

What do you listen to while driving?

Hello there young kiddies and old kiddies, its been a awhile since i have written a thread. So bare with me on this one and relax

I was wondering what type of music do you all listen to while driving long distances, such as a 1.5 hour drive to the nearest city or town from where you live.

I enjoy listening to trance while driving, it feels freaking cool like a in a Wangan Midnight video game specially when you drive 65 to 70 MPH in the Highway ^^

2. The Following User Says Thank You to ketaro For This Useful Post:

Jokerman (Sep 27, 2008)

Legendary Otaku Happy Pill Champion, Monkey Mayhem Champion NeoDeath90 may be famous one day NeoDeath90 may be famous one day NeoDeath90's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: What do you listen to while driving?

I'm still in the process of getting my lisence, but i know that when i do start driving, it would be what i call "cruisin' music"

What i mean by that is music that has a fast paced beat and that works well with car travel.

Take for instance the song "Ride on Shooting Star" by the Pillows. This son is one of my favorites to listen to when in any sort of vehicle, because the tempo of the song blends nicely with the speed of the car.
    Why hello there!

★~Ao's Irish Fariy ~★ equinn may be famous one day equinn may be famous one day equinn's Avatar
    Thanks

well i have been out driving once in an old run down care (testcar LOL or practce car what ever u wanna call it)

we didnt have a any raido stations or cd player
    so it was michel jackson on a tape LMAO!!! *starts singing bully jane is not my lover she just a girl who thinks that i am the one but the kid is not my son!!~~*

Bored college student fayt lingod may be famous one day fayt lingod may be famous one day fayt lingod's Avatar
    Thanks

i listen to the newest rock CD until another one come out, right now its Death Magnetic by mettalica, before that is was Indestructible by disturbed. It just has to be hardcore rock to keep me awake :P

thanks to zyta for the sick sig and avy!

Banned aceman67 has become well known aceman67 has become well known aceman67 has become well known aceman67's Avatar
    Thanks

Pretty much everything on my iPod. Thats 2917 songs, or 7 days 17 hours 50 minutes and 38 seconds worth of music. Everything from Rock, Hip hop, metal, death metal, speed metal, techno, j-pop, j-rock, ect ect.

Strange Times Dark. is making a name for themselves Dark. is making a name for themselves Dark.'s Avatar
    Thanks

I listen to a couple local radio stations usually; one plays new rock like Linkin Park, Avenged Sevenfold, Weezer, etc., and the other stations plays classic rock from the 70s like Led Zepplin, Tom Petty, CCR, etc. If I'm on a family trip and not driving, typically I'll listen to my iPod because my parents like to listen to country music mostly, which I also enjoy sometimes, but I perfer rock or metal.

byakugan Barn Break Champion, Dino Rennen Champion, Block Buster Champion, Portal Champion, Quick Brick Champion cantsenditback is off to a good start cantsenditback's Avatar
    Thanks

Radio station what else to i have to listen to. Any radio staion will do for me
    This world is corrupt
    Save tonight and fight the break of dawn
    I am so alone, I got no one to talk to, please help me

Otaku yinyangAio1 is off to a good start yinyangAio1's Avatar
    Thanks

I normally listen to death metal or rock while I drive. Country just puts me to sleep because it's too mellow! My last accident was because the music was just too soft and I fell asleep to it so now I listen to music that rattles my windows!

oops...they saw us...*to you* Hi...you didn't just see that...

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast