+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: What do you think? (Michel Vick)

Newbie Serena500 is off to a good start Serena500's Avatar
    Thanks

What do you think? (Michel Vick)

What do you think Michel Vick was thinking when he did those horrible things to those poor dogs? say what you think, tell why, and say what you think his punishment should be.(Be truthful.)

Ecchi Enthusiast Classic Donkey Kong Champion, Balloon Bomber Champion, Fishing Impossible Champion, Festival Of History : Archery Champion, Dare Devil Champion, Little Monkey Does Champion, Dragon Champion, Barty Champion, Cheesy Champion, Chicken Attack Champion, Moo Lander Champion, Hang Stan Champion, Hangaroo Champion, Sentenced Champion, Canadair Champion Miroku4444 may be famous one day Miroku4444 may be famous one day Miroku4444's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: What do you think? (Michel Vick)

I think he got off easy, I would have locked him up and thrown away the key. Dog fighting is just barbaric and cruel. I mean if you want to bet on something go to the horse races. You would think these athletes would wise up once they have risen in society, but no!!

Thanks for the memories princesslady may be famous one day princesslady may be famous one day princesslady's Avatar
    Thanks

I persoanlly dont care. where i live, we dog fight all the time so it's norm for me

Born to rule, raised to lead, taught to establish: The African Queen

Ecchi Enthusiast Classic Donkey Kong Champion, Balloon Bomber Champion, Fishing Impossible Champion, Festival Of History : Archery Champion, Dare Devil Champion, Little Monkey Does Champion, Dragon Champion, Barty Champion, Cheesy Champion, Chicken Attack Champion, Moo Lander Champion, Hang Stan Champion, Hangaroo Champion, Sentenced Champion, Canadair Champion Miroku4444 may be famous one day Miroku4444 may be famous one day Miroku4444's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by princesslady View Post
    I personally don't care. where i live, we dog fight all the time so it's norm for me
    Well for that to be a norm is just sad. We need to break that trend. What we need to do it put those ******* in a ring and make them fight to the death gladiator style.

Thanks for the memories princesslady may be famous one day princesslady may be famous one day princesslady's Avatar
    Thanks

I do agree its wrong but it's good entertainment when i have nothing to do. tHIS PITBULL kicked this rotwhillers butt. Funny

Born to rule, raised to lead, taught to establish: The African Queen

Otaku Cruisin with crush Champion, Animal Rescue Champion abby724 is off to a good start abby724's Avatar
    Thanks

Michael Vick shouldn't get it easy. So what if he's a famous football star? It doesn't change the fact that he's still done barbarous and cruel things to those animals. And what's worse, Vick's a famous football star, right? Doesn't he have enough money from that? It's just sad, sad to see what people will do... And not in the way that entertains me.
    GALERIE : Limited Internet access for certain reasons...

Devil's Advocate TaurusDemon23 may be famous one day TaurusDemon23 may be famous one day TaurusDemon23's Avatar
    Thanks

Meh, ppl love violence. It's in the blood. No matter how much we deny the beast within, it'll always bubble up somehow. Always reminding us that we are still animals. NO matter how many times ppl try to outlaw bloodsports, others will find a way to make 'em happen. Humans are a warlike species. If there was world peace, ppl would get bored and resort to bloodsports to get their fix of ultraviolence. No one can stop it, cause most won't. Ppl love the sight of blood too much.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by princesslady View Post
    I do agree its wrong but it's good entertainment when i have nothing to do. tHIS PITBULL kicked this rotwhillers butt. Funny
    I would call watching two dogs fighting to the death entertainment. Not funny, just cruel and sick.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast