+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: What do you think? (Michel Vick)

Thanks for the memories princesslady may be famous one day princesslady may be famous one day princesslady's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: What do you think? (Michel Vick)

welll sorry for me thinking it was funny.
    I knwo it was hella wrong but hey, i find other things funny that i wont mention but i know they are wrong.

Born to rule, raised to lead, taught to establish: The African Queen

Devil's Advocate TaurusDemon23 may be famous one day TaurusDemon23 may be famous one day TaurusDemon23's Avatar
    Thanks

It's considered "sick" and "Cruel" Only because ppl like to deny the idea of "normal" ppl being "uncivilized" and doing "uncivilized" things. For some reason, it all seems masochistic. Do ppl enjoy the shame of being reminded that deep down inside, they're really not that civilized? As far as Vick goes.......He's just another guy that ppl point fingers at to make themselves feel better. "As if I'd be that cruel and sick." Uh, yes you can. especially when you get all self righteous and judgemental.

Ecchi Enthusiast Classic Donkey Kong Champion, Balloon Bomber Champion, Fishing Impossible Champion, Festival Of History : Archery Champion, Dare Devil Champion, Little Monkey Does Champion, Dragon Champion, Barty Champion, Cheesy Champion, Chicken Attack Champion, Moo Lander Champion, Hang Stan Champion, Hangaroo Champion, Sentenced Champion, Canadair Champion Miroku4444 may be famous one day Miroku4444 may be famous one day Miroku4444's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by TaurusDemon23 View Post
    It's considered "sick" and "Cruel" Only because ppl like to deny the idea of "normal" ppl being "uncivilized" and doing "uncivilized" things. For some reason, it all seems masochistic. Do ppl enjoy the shame of being reminded that deep down inside, they're really not that civilized? As far as Vick goes.......He's just another guy that ppl point fingers at to make themselves feel better. "As if I'd be that cruel and sick." Uh, yes you can. especially when you get all self righteous and judgmental.
    No its "sick" and "Cruel" because i'm a dog lover, and i find the abusing of these poor animals just wrong. Also i wouldn't call people that do this normal at all. They need to find other way to fill their sick fetishes.

Legendary Otaku Snake Champion, Zelda Champion, Crazy Koala Champion, Minigolf Champion, Concentrate Champion, Guess 5 Champion, Batting Champ Champion, Beach Ball Control Champion, Bookworm Champion, Wacky Word Wiz Champion, Fight Fight 3 Champion, Spinner's Luck Champion, Traffic Jam Champion, Yeti Pengu Throw Champion Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend's Avatar
    Thanks

I was surprised that it took so long for someone to post this thread. He is just an idiot. Who would throw away millions of dollars just earn several thousands? This is one of the biggest issues facing black athletes todays, especially when a lot of them go into the pros right out from high school. The smart ones would know not to ruin what they have, while others "keep it real" and look after their friends.

And yes he got a very light sentence, not because of the dog fighting but for testing positive for marijuana while he was out on bail. How stupid can you be? The biggest problem actually is not the fighting of pitbulls. The big issue here is how they executed dogs. That is unacceptable. Hanging, electricution, drowning. If you guys have a chance the indictment is actually online for people to read. You folks will be glad they don't include pictures of the pitbulls lying in its own feces after they get beaten up so badly.

That whole "it's my culture" or "where I'm from" argument is lame. If that is indeed your culture than your culture is barbaric. But then again, once Vick served his time, I believe he should be able to resume his career, probably in Oakland where all the rejects and criminals go to play
    Last edited by Hassun; Dec 12, 2007 at 12:20 PM. Reason: Pitballs... That's just hilarious!

'Cause you give me something / That makes me scared, alright / This could be nothing / But I'm willing to give it a try / Please give me something
    'Cause someday I might call you from my heart

Newbie Serena500 is off to a good start Serena500's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by princesslady View Post
    I persoanlly dont care. where i live, we dog fight all the time so it's norm for me
    thats fine but do you think that vick got off easy or hard?

Quote Originally Posted by Miroku4444 View Post
    No its "sick" and "Cruel" because i'm a dog lover, and i find the abusing of these poor animals just wrong. Also i wouldn't call people that do this normal at all. They need to find other way to fill their sick fetishes.
    i totally agree with you all the way. that is abuse to poor little animals.

My Entity Is Unknown anime_being_god is making a name for themselves anime_being_god is making a name for themselves anime_being_god's Avatar
    Thanks

well personally i never did care for dogs, nor any animals at all for that matter, and from that personal thought is why I say that Micheal shouldnt be suspended from the NFL permittly. I agree with jail time, but I dont think it should be 2 years or whatever. He should get up to 1 year in prison, and suspened from the NFL for one year as well.

I mean really, after the Falcons last game against the Saints, they really need Mick back

1st Sig finished 12-20-09

Newbie Serena500 is off to a good start Serena500's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by anime_being_god View Post
    well personally i never did care for dogs, nor any animals at all for that matter, and from that personal thought is why I say that Micheal shouldnt be suspended from the NFL permittly. I agree with jail time, but I dont think it should be 2 years or whatever. He should get up to 1 year in prison, and suspened from the NFL for one year as well.

I mean really, after the Falcons last game against the Saints, they really need Mick back
    You think so? I never saw the game. Was it really that bad? Maybe they should let Vick play home game and find a backup for when they do away games. Am I right?

My Entity Is Unknown anime_being_god is making a name for themselves anime_being_god is making a name for themselves anime_being_god's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Serena500 View Post
    You think so? I never saw the game. Was it really that bad? Maybe they should let Vick play home game and find a backup for when they do away games. Am I right?
    yea, the saints arent that good in the first place, but to beat a team pretty good without their star player Reggie Bush, its just sad. But i can see Mick getting a little less than he was charged with, they might let a couple of months go from jail time. but on ESPN they said Mick will probably get to play again, but it most likely wont be as a QB anymore, probably a all-purpose kind of guy.

1st Sig finished 12-20-09

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast