+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: What do you think? (Michel Vick)

Newbie Serena500 is off to a good start Serena500's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: What do you think? (Michel Vick)

Quote Originally Posted by anime_being_god View Post
    yea, the saints arent that good in the first place, but to beat a team pretty good without their star player Reggie Bush, its just sad. But i can see Mick getting a little less than he was charged with, they might let a couple of months go from jail time. but on ESPN they said Mick will probably get to play again, but it most likely wont be as a QB anymore, probably a all-purpose kind of guy.
    yeah. but i can see if they wouldn't let him play in the NFL anymore. it would be nice if they would let him at least do another job in the NFL if they won't let him play. get my drift?

My Entity Is Unknown anime_being_god is making a name for themselves anime_being_god is making a name for themselves anime_being_god's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Serena500 View Post
    yeah. but i can see if they wouldn't let him play in the NFL anymore. it would be nice if they would let him at least do another job in the NFL if they won't let him play. get my drift?
    yea, but i really dont see it as a serious crime, well at least serious enough to ban him from the NFL all together. The reason is, that dog fighting is illegal in the state of West Virigina, where it happened,but not all states, on the other hand there has been many NFL players caught with drugs and only got suspended from the NFL for some period of time, and drugs are illegal in 'all' states, so unless the NFL got something personal against Vick, they should let him play again.

Drugs are a more serious crime than dog fighting.

1st Sig finished 12-20-09

Thanks

yea, but i really dont see it as a serious crime, well at least serious enough to ban him from the NFL all together. The reason is, that dog fighting is illegal in the state of West Virigina, where it happened,but not all states, on the other hand there has been many NFL players caught with drugs and only got suspended from the NFL for some period of time, and drugs are illegal in 'all' states, so unless the NFL got something personal against Vick, they should let him play again.

Drugs are a more serious crime than dog fighting.
    agreed. do you think that he did it because he was mad or bored? i really don't get football players and some of the high school football players at my school are my friends.

My Entity Is Unknown anime_being_god is making a name for themselves anime_being_god is making a name for themselves anime_being_god's Avatar
    Thanks

agreed. do you think that he did it because he was mad or bored? i really don't get football players and some of the high school football players at my school are my friends.
    I think him being a super star thought he could get away with anything, thats what happens when u get full of urself. But yea im a football player myself, playiing college ball next year!

1st Sig finished 12-20-09

Thanks

I think him being a super star thought he could get away with anything, thats what happens when u get full of urself. But yea im a football player myself, playiing college ball next year!
    nice. anyways Vick should be or shouldn't be punished for all his life right?

Legendary Otaku Snake Champion, Zelda Champion, Crazy Koala Champion, Minigolf Champion, Concentrate Champion, Guess 5 Champion, Batting Champ Champion, Beach Ball Control Champion, Bookworm Champion, Wacky Word Wiz Champion, Fight Fight 3 Champion, Spinner's Luck Champion, Traffic Jam Champion, Yeti Pengu Throw Champion Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend's Avatar
    Thanks

He shouldn't be, but I doubt he's going to ever get another job on any team... he is a PR nightmare. Quarterback's the most important spot on the team, so how are you going to market him to the general public...He is just a very dumb person. Doing weed while he was on bail. Back when his bro Marcus Vick ran into all sorts of trouble in VT I always thought, how could one brother be so different because at that time we didn't know Michael Vick was just as bad.

'Cause you give me something / That makes me scared, alright / This could be nothing / But I'm willing to give it a try / Please give me something
    'Cause someday I might call you from my heart

Thanks

his brother got into trouble in VT? wow! i didn't know that! That shows everyone that i'm really not into sports.

Legendary Otaku Snake Champion, Zelda Champion, Crazy Koala Champion, Minigolf Champion, Concentrate Champion, Guess 5 Champion, Batting Champ Champion, Beach Ball Control Champion, Bookworm Champion, Wacky Word Wiz Champion, Fight Fight 3 Champion, Spinner's Luck Champion, Traffic Jam Champion, Yeti Pengu Throw Champion Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend's Avatar
    Thanks

his brother got into trouble in VT? wow! i didn't know that! That shows everyone that i'm really not into sports.
    Both of them went to Viriginia Tech, his bro Marcus was his successor (I think) as the QB, but he was doing drugs missing games. Finally the school had enough of him, called his parents to come in to have a meeting and kicked him off the team...he might have been expelled from the school too.

'Cause you give me something / That makes me scared, alright / This could be nothing / But I'm willing to give it a try / Please give me something
    'Cause someday I might call you from my heart

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast