+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: What do you think? (Michel Vick)

Newbie squidie72 is off to a good start squidie72's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: What do you think? (Michel Vick)

I don't really care what that as*hole was thinking when he did all those terrible things!

Locking him away is too good. Those poor animals didn't get the option of just being locked away for doing what they trained them to do!

You do know how they teach those dogs to fight don't you? They start with small things like cats (kittens) and smaller dogs (puppies). It makes me cry just thinking about it!

How can people throw small creatures into a cage knowing that it will be torn to pieces, and get off on that! How can any person raise a dog strictly for the purpose of tearing other creatures apart, and then kill them if they do poorly!

They need to throw him in the pit with those dogs, maybe then people will stop doing this sort of thing!

NalaMidnight Eggs Champion P.R. Princess may be famous one day P.R. Princess may be famous one day P.R. Princess's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Miroku4444
    No its "sick" and "Cruel" because i'm a dog lover, and i find the abusing of these poor animals just wrong. Also i wouldn't call people that do this normal at all. They need to find other way to fill their sick fetishes.
    i totally agree with you. it is cruel and like my english teacher said today think of them as you. We all have feelings and such I mean instead of them being to two dogs it could be two poeple over in Darfur.

Quote Originally Posted by anime_being_god
    well personally i never did care for dogs, nor any animals at all for that matter, and from that personal thought is why I say that Micheal shouldnt be suspended from the NFL permittly. I agree with jail time, but I dont think it should be 2 years or whatever. He should get up to 1 year in prison, and suspened from the NFL for one year as well.

I mean really, after the Falcons last game against the Saints, they really need Mick back
    honestly this sickens me. You only care about what the happens with the NFL and your treating him as if he's better than everyone else. Who cares if the falcons won?! So what big deal. Deal with it. The live's of living creatures is more important than winning a d@&n football game.
    And your making him to be more important than everyone else just cause he cac play football. Just like all the celebs. But if it was a normal person you would say they need more time in prison.

Well i say he should be punished even more. This should set an example to everyone that is wrong.

~Falling in love one step at a time~
    ~ MYSPACE~AWESOME PLACE TO SAVE~

Newbie Serena500 is off to a good start Serena500's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Legend View Post
    Both of them went to Viriginia Tech, his bro Marcus was his successor (I think) as the QB, but he was doing drugs missing games. Finally the school had enough of him, called his parents to come in to have a meeting and kicked him off the team...he might have been expelled from the school too.
    wow! that's what happened. did vick do anything wrong while he was at VT that might of cost him his career?

Quote Originally Posted by P.R. Princes View Post
    i totally agree with you. it is cruel and like my english teacher said today think of them as you. We all have feelings and such I mean instead of them being to two dogs it could be two poeple over in Darfur.

honestly this sickens me. You only care about what the happens with the NFL and your treating him as if he's better than everyone else. Who cares if the falcons won?! So what big deal. Deal with it. The live's of living creatures is more important than winning a d@&n football game.
    And your making him to be more important than everyone else just cause he cac play football. Just like all the celebs. But if it was a normal person you would say they need more time in prison.

Well i say he should be punished even more. This should set an example to everyone that is wrong.
    yeah! everyone needs to see that dog fighting is a crime that can earn you serious punishment and even get you executed. now do you think that vick should get suspended from the NFL or given a new possition on the team or be on the bench for a couple of games when he gets out?
    Last edited by Miroku4444; Dec 20, 2007 at 09:00 AM.

Mathematical!! Bugz Champion, Ant Bully Champion, Chainsaw the childern Champion, 3D Net Blazer Champion, Cricket Challenge Champion, Big Uglies Champion, Body Check Champion, Desktop Fishing Champion, All Star Skate Park Champion, Chuckie Egg Champion, Birdy Champion, Anthrax Jelly Champion, Air Typer Champion, Word Pads Champion, Crash Test Dummy Curling Champion, The Mini Jump Game Champion, Chairlift Challenge Champion, Astroboy vs One Bad Storm Champion, Fight Man Champion, Blot In Hell Champion, Beeku Adventure Champion, Connect2 Champion, Atomica Champion, Cannonball Follies 2 Champion, Bada Boing Champion, BeachDefence Champion, Alkie Kong 2 Champion atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Serena500 View Post
    What do you think Michel Vick was thinking when he did those horrible things to those poor dogs? say what you think, tell why, and say what you think his punishment should be.(Be truthful.)
    It's not just Michael Vick...

When I lived with one of my old friends, I was smack dab in the middle of the hood again. Right in the neighborhood I grew up in to be precise. I thought it was bad back then, it was worse when I moved back!

I swear, my friends and I would go outside to smoke and see a bunch of ignorant asses dog-fighting--not even a half a block away from us! I used to complain about it on the daily.

I don't know what it is about animal abuse that makes people think they're having fun, but most psychologists will tell you that animal abuse is a sign of serial killer behavior. I think that people who waste their money on watchin animals figh are stupid. You can waste your money on plenty of other things besides watching a damn dog fight.

What's worse is pitbulls can turn on their masters all on their own--without the aid of abuse--because their skulls are too small for their brains. So on rare occasions, the dog will attack its owner. But it'll DEFINITELY turn on its master if it's being pushed around and made to fight all the damn time!

I remember hearin' on the news earlier this summer about a man in my old neighborhood who's kid was killed by his pitbull and while trying to save his kid, he pulls out a handgun and shoots the dog! Hmm... Now, if you've got a violent dog in your house and you SHOT it because it attacked your kid for no reason... Doesn't that mean you're suspect of dog-fighting??? The police are STILL investigating the incident, yet nobody thinks that the attack has any relation to animal abuse or dog-fighting!

I think it's wrong and ignorant! I think that people who abuse living creatures for fun deserve to suffer both now and in the afterlife.

anti-semantics Pub Quiz Champion tsurara may be famous one day tsurara may be famous one day tsurara's Avatar
    Thanks

I think we should starve, beat, intimidate and train some of these idiotic dogfighting thugs to be aggressive, fearful and violent (if they aren't already) then set them loose on each other, bet money on them and shoot whoever loses.

I have NO sympathy for those who abuse animals. I can think of few traits as personally disgusting to me as the desire to harm animals. Anyone capable of abusing an animal, however small, for the pleasure of it is no better to me than someone who abuses a child. It's no wonder the first often becomes the second...

Mathematical!! Bugz Champion, Ant Bully Champion, Chainsaw the childern Champion, 3D Net Blazer Champion, Cricket Challenge Champion, Big Uglies Champion, Body Check Champion, Desktop Fishing Champion, All Star Skate Park Champion, Chuckie Egg Champion, Birdy Champion, Anthrax Jelly Champion, Air Typer Champion, Word Pads Champion, Crash Test Dummy Curling Champion, The Mini Jump Game Champion, Chairlift Challenge Champion, Astroboy vs One Bad Storm Champion, Fight Man Champion, Blot In Hell Champion, Beeku Adventure Champion, Connect2 Champion, Atomica Champion, Cannonball Follies 2 Champion, Bada Boing Champion, BeachDefence Champion, Alkie Kong 2 Champion atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by tsurara View Post
    I think we should starve, beat, intimidate and train some of these idiotic dogfighting thugs to be aggressive, fearful and violent (if they aren't already) then set them loose on each other, bet money on them and shoot whoever loses.
    I TOTALLY AGREE WITH YOU!!!

Ya wanna start a thug-fighting ring? We could get rich real quick, LOL.

On a serious note, people who abuse animals are the scum of the earth and deserve to suffer a slow and painful death. If the animal's not bothering you, then why should you beat the piss out of it???

Otaku ryomakurosaki is off to a good start ryomakurosaki's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by tsurara View Post

I have NO sympathy for those who abuse animals. I can think of few traits as personally disgusting to me as the desire to harm animals. Anyone capable of abusing an animal, however small, for the pleasure of it is no better to me than someone who abuses a child. It's no wonder the first often becomes the second...
    i total agree with you. i can't stand people who have to have people/animal/ or anything in the matter engage into a fight in order to be amused. people like micheal vick should be hung for such matters like they did back in the purtains ages. then maybe the message will get through that making anything get hurt for your benefit is not good. but what i don't understand is why people even want to help the person who caused pain to the animals.
    this world is slowy being destroyed by these famous people.
    [/CENTER][/COLOR][/FONT]

Legendary Otaku Snake Champion, Zelda Champion, Crazy Koala Champion, Minigolf Champion, Concentrate Champion, Guess 5 Champion, Batting Champ Champion, Beach Ball Control Champion, Bookworm Champion, Wacky Word Wiz Champion, Fight Fight 3 Champion, Spinner's Luck Champion, Traffic Jam Champion, Yeti Pengu Throw Champion Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by atomik_sprout View Post
    I TOTALLY AGREE WITH YOU!!!

Ya wanna start a thug-fighting ring? We could get rich real quick, LOL.
    I thought we already have that in existence. It's called Bum-fights 3.

'Cause you give me something / That makes me scared, alright / This could be nothing / But I'm willing to give it a try / Please give me something
    'Cause someday I might call you from my heart

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast