+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5

Thread: What do you think? (Michel Vick)

Otaku LEtters Champion, PopWord Champion, Alphabet Soup Champion, Baby Destruction Champion bellocanlver is off to a good start
    Thanks

Re: What do you think? (Michel Vick)

What he did was very wrong! his punishment should be to be locked in a ring w/ 2 strong pitbulls so he can hav a test of his own medicine.
    Temari is so Cool

Mathematical!! Bugz Champion, Ant Bully Champion, Chainsaw the childern Champion, 3D Net Blazer Champion, Cricket Challenge Champion, Big Uglies Champion, Body Check Champion, Desktop Fishing Champion, All Star Skate Park Champion, Chuckie Egg Champion, Birdy Champion, Anthrax Jelly Champion, Air Typer Champion, Word Pads Champion, Crash Test Dummy Curling Champion, The Mini Jump Game Champion, Chairlift Challenge Champion, Astroboy vs One Bad Storm Champion, Fight Man Champion, Blot In Hell Champion, Beeku Adventure Champion, Connect2 Champion, Atomica Champion, Cannonball Follies 2 Champion, Bada Boing Champion, BeachDefence Champion, Alkie Kong 2 Champion atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Legend View Post
    Both of them went to Viriginia Tech, his bro Marcus was his successor (I think) as the QB, but he was doing drugs missing games. Finally the school had enough of him, called his parents to come in to have a meeting and kicked him off the team...he might have been expelled from the school too.
    Ahh, so that's where Michael Vick got his work ethic from, eh?

It makes me glad that my brothers are all completely different than I. LOL.

Chtonian Slayer Astaroth may be famous one day Astaroth's Avatar
    Thanks

I am totally against animal cruelty and it made me so angry to see him get off so easy......
    he actually inspired me to write an article for one my classes........
    I was so angry that i just wanted to cut of his head and the jury plus the judges head of too......
    DO NOT MAKE ME UNLEASH MY INNER DEMON

Legendary Otaku Snake Champion, Zelda Champion, Crazy Koala Champion, Minigolf Champion, Concentrate Champion, Guess 5 Champion, Batting Champ Champion, Beach Ball Control Champion, Bookworm Champion, Wacky Word Wiz Champion, Fight Fight 3 Champion, Spinner's Luck Champion, Traffic Jam Champion, Yeti Pengu Throw Champion Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Astaroth View Post
    I am totally against animal cruelty and it made me so angry to see him get off so easy......
    he actually inspired me to write an article for one my classes........
    I was so angry that i just wanted to cut of his head and the jury plus the judges head of too......
    Um, why would you do that? What did the jury and the judge do wrong?? The United States do not permit unreasonable sentences. The punishment must fit the crime. Yes fighting pitbulls is wrong, but technically he only funded the operations and maybe slammed one dog to the ground.

'Cause you give me something / That makes me scared, alright / This could be nothing / But I'm willing to give it a try / Please give me something
    'Cause someday I might call you from my heart

Otaku Zeikku Shadow is off to a good start Zeikku Shadow's Avatar
    Where the frozen tears from the heavens paint everything white.
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by tsurara View Post
    I think we should starve, beat, intimidate and train some of these idiotic dogfighting thugs to be aggressive, fearful and violent (if they aren't already) then set them loose on each other, bet money on them and shoot whoever loses.

I have NO sympathy for those who abuse animals. I can think of few traits as personally disgusting to me as the desire to harm animals. Anyone capable of abusing an animal, however small, for the pleasure of it is no better to me than someone who abuses a child. It's no wonder the first often becomes the second...
    Quote Originally Posted by squidie72 View Post
    I don't really care what that as*hole was thinking when he did all those terrible things!

Locking him away is too good. Those poor animals didn't get the option of just being locked away for doing what they trained them to do!

You do know how they teach those dogs to fight don't you? They start with small things like cats (kittens) and smaller dogs (puppies). It makes me cry just thinking about it!

How can people throw small creatures into a cage knowing that it will be torn to pieces, and get off on that! How can any person raise a dog strictly for the purpose of tearing other creatures apart, and then kill them if they do poorly!

They need to throw him in the pit with those dogs, maybe then people will stop doing this sort of thing!
    Baby (squidie72), you know I love you when you talk like that!

People like him raise my ire! He makes me sick in the worst possible way. Jail time... jail time! Get as you give!

As for those of you who are concerned with his career, h*ll if he was concerned about his career he would have stayed on the correct side of the law. Please do not moan on about his his poor team. I have loved the Colts since they were in Baltimore, but if P.Manning did something like this, I would be first in line to throw in in a pit with his own dogs!

There are certain things I have no compassion for, animal abusers and child abusers top my list. Oddly enough they are usually one in the same.

I had the great unprivileged of seeing a video about how they train fight dogs. I am not ashamed to say I threw up. It was possibly the most horrific thing I have ever seen. I have talked about this sort of thing with squidie (and others), and it still messes me up just thinking about it. You can't just get it out of your head, it will always be there.

I love my cats like children. I would throw myself between them and a dog (or worse) in a heartbeat. I look at my cats and... I just can not imagine someone throwing them into a cage with another animal, watching them be ripped apart, and getting off on that. Like the people in that video were (you want a small idea what it was like read Biting the moon by Martha Grimes).

Then they take those same animals and throw them at each other, and torture and kill them if they don't do well. Doing well being tear another living creature apart, and still be able to stand. What the H*LL is that! Who wakes up one day, and says hey I think I will starve, torture, twist, fight, and possibly kill an animal today!?! What kind of sick depraved mind thinks like that?

Please spare me your psycho-babble about cultures! There are cultures where it is acceptable to do depraved things to children, should be slap that on the wrist as well? After all they may be needed for the sake of the team.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5