+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: What do you think when you hear the word "Goth"

I'm all ears. Hassun has disabled reputation
    Thanks

Re: What do you think when you hear the word "Goth"

When I hear the word Goth I think about Germans...
    People who wear Gothic clothing and make-up are a close second though.

And to stay almost on topic, post 6666. Say hello to the Superbeast!

Messenger of Despair Hive Hero Champion dark angel swordsman may be famous one day dark angel swordsman may be famous one day dark angel swordsman's Avatar
    Thanks

"Goth" huh?
    I see it simply as one who wears a darker variety of clothing, listens to different music, has different ways, and generally an outcast-ish type person. I'm not at all saying I dislike them, since I'm very much that description and people always think of me that way. God, I hate stereotypes. People making fun of others for the things they do. That's generally the case in my school anyways. It's annoying.
    http://www.animeonline.net/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=7987&dateline=1181515  689
    I won't let this world exist without me! If I die, we all die! / Avatar & Signature by anime_8000.

Banned CTD High Jump Champion, Cop-For-This Champion, Soap Bubble Champion, Gandys Quest Champion, Kill Time in Your Office Champion, Slow Motion Champion, Moodys Magical Eye Champion, The Fridge Champion, Dangerous Fishing Champion, Panda Golf 2: Christmas Edition Champion, Driving Mad Champion, Head to Head Champion, Super Headers Champion, Penguin Arcade Champion, Chopper Challenge Champion, Air Dodge Champion, Chopper Chase Champion, F/A-18 Hornet Champion, Snow Boarding Champion, Spaceman Bob`s Great Escape Champion, Space Cowboy Champion, Rons Free Fall Champion, Gandys Quest Champion, Black Dragon Champion, Samegame and Champion, Mayan Mask Champion, 42 Games Champion, Cubedelic Champion, Smaugs Schatkist Champion, Python Champion, Thor Towers Champion Mini Dev is off to a good start
    Thanks

Ok the world is split into four sections for teens these days. I will descirbe what i belive suits each person per sector.

Goth:
    A goth is a person that has a very low self asteem and wears black and huge boots, They listen to screaming artists and live a Downstream life. However seriouse goths go to the limit, carrying knives and cut their wrists, they also have a traditonal death at 21. 2% of Goths have done this before which you may admit isn't a lot but say there was 2,000,000 goths 2% if 2000 people dead by the age of 21. Think about what your doing please.

Emo;
    Similar to the goth like headbannging music and low tune songs with highvoice singers. They often grow long hair and style it or if they are a boy sometimes straighten their hair. They often were skinny jeans, and stripy tops usually red and black which are tight on the wearers arms. Seriouse Emo's Slit their rists.

Chav;
    Chav stands for Council House and Violence. Chavs have a very diffrent life style, they often fight and swear and cause violent convosations and graffti on everything they see. A chav is your highschool bully, Chavs usely listen to music called MCing which involes a person ranting down a mike at a rapid rate creating ...{MUSIC} or thats what they call it... Chavs usually wear striped clothing or labbled clothing such as FredPerry, Carbirin, Mkcenzi, Le coq Sport and Nike. If you meet a chav defence mechnismes are do not look them in the eye and they will ignore you to. Never start a convosation with a chav and aviod making friends with them. Seriouse Chavs will carry guns and shoot people. When a chav grows older they will either be a builder or a engineer.

Normal;
    A person that is non of the above and listens to any music they please, and dont slit their wrists and don't cause Violence.

Hopefully You have learnt a lot about teens this era.

§-Breakdown-§ Breakout Champion, Bubble Popper Champion Akura13 may be famous one day Akura13's Avatar
    Thanks

Hm, I do think that there are diffrent types of goths. The type that only like the style (like me), the ones that are always depressed and almost emo, and the hard core ones who believe in saiten and crap like that. To me, it just depends what type of goth they are. And whenever I hear the word "goth" I think of diffrent anime people that where black alot ^^

Phantasmagoria Lives On In The Hearts Of Their Fans, Japanese AND English!
    "Because it's okay to hide your tears." - LM.C (Lovely Mocochang)

Newbie WhiteWave14 is off to a good start WhiteWave14's Avatar
    Under your BED! OMNOMNOM *eats your toes*
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by LenMiyata View Post
    Grumble Grumble Grumble

Not really a media related topic thread... Moving to the Cyberlounge
    Maa, thank you! It's all so confusing to me @_@ thanks again!
    Live for Today, Wait for Tomorrow,
    and think about Yesterday.

Otaku demonicloud is off to a good start
    Thanks

whenever i hear the word goth i think of people that dont really like life, yet thats just a stereotype
    fear the reaper

Hell Enforcer George Wants Beer Champion, Monkey Cliff Diving Champion, Tilt 2 Champion hellknight may be famous one day hellknight may be famous one day hellknight's Avatar
    Thanks

When I hear the word *goth* I imagine someone wearing chains on their pants and devil worshippers, but its different though I have some friends who are goth but they act normal not weird or crazy.

Newbie lisacheers is off to a good start lisacheers's Avatar
    at a place of regret and hate.. where only sorrow and darkness is let in
    Thanks

who cares oh... really i think their people that live on earth and they are one who people say are goth and the wear clothes that are unquires and well their sadly to say cool and they can draw mgood and write peoms
    hi whats up

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast