+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: What do you value most in life?

Shichibukai JefferyXie may be famous one day JefferyXie may be famous one day JefferyXie's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: What do you value most in life?

I value knowledge because it helps me to understand the various issues of society,strength,because it helps me to perform various tasks without difficulty and wisdom because by making a wise choice,it could improve my character or make a big difference in my life.

Community Dude Asteroids Champion dude101 may be famous one day dude101 may be famous one day dude101's Avatar
    Thanks

there only one thing i really value in life, and that is simply time.

to have enough time to enjoy ur life, to experience to world. to use ur time freely. time is something not all of us have, so it something that i like to treasure. cause time is something that can change everything and it can give us everything.

but nothing is better than spending time with ur friends and family and of course having fun

God's Little Girl blue_rebel may be famous one day blue_rebel may be famous one day blue_rebel's Avatar
    Thanks

I value freedom.

Free will given to me by God, freedom to make choices by my parents. We're always restricted from doing all sorts of things, so I jump at any bit of freedom I can get, and I try to make the most out of every opportunity I get at freedom... you know, without wasting it. As an example, my parents finally gave me the freedom to choose what I want to major in at college - and I picked film. I don't intend to waste that opportunity; and I don't intend to party my life away in the States when I'm not under the watchful eyes of my parents.

Domme Kasai may be famous one day Kasai may be famous one day Kasai's Avatar
    Thanks

I value my ability to help people. EVERYONE is capable of doing a good deed, but it is truly the people who wish to help that make a change.
    Seduced by Flesh

Jigoku Shoujo Dangerous Dave Part 1 : Mole Surfing Champion Descended From Darkness may be famous one day Descended From Darkness may be famous one day Descended From Darkness's Avatar
    Thanks

I value my friends because they are like my family.....

Legendary Otaku divine_punishment may be famous one day divine_punishment may be famous one day divine_punishment's Avatar
    Thanks

As twisted as it sounds, I value intelligence above all else. Consider me a modern-day Faust, selling my soul for all knowledge. However, for those of you who gasp and pull your highly-valued family/friends to your bosom, think of what you can do with intelligence! Think of the number of people you could save, the number of disasters you could avert! That is why "knowledge is power," and that is why it is what I value most.

Newbie Bloody Sword may be famous one day Bloody Sword may be famous one day Bloody Sword's Avatar
    Thanks

What I value most in life is music. It represents and expresses how I feel from time to time. and keepme sane

★~Ao's Irish Fariy ~★ equinn may be famous one day equinn may be famous one day equinn's Avatar
    Thanks

well for me the right to go to school is big and to be able to vote ( as i am a girl yet im not the right age yet lol) but like i vaule it co some girls could for set there and did nothin but stud up for what they belived in so i value that cos of the bravery ect of them (^__^)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast