+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 LastLast

Thread: What do you value most in life?

Newbie kamasu is off to a good start
    Thanks

Re: What do you value most in life?

Quote Originally Posted by Spin Da Ish View Post
    music makes me cry cuz i dont have my precouis mp3 anymore but those lyrics really make you think and well they're really good lyrics. it like reading a poem. its smart and yet you can feel the sadness

But they are not sad lyrics....If you listen he is giving you hope. Pretty much he's saying that when you feel like there is no one there for you HE is there for you. Whether you know him personally or not, he is there at least in the music. You should read the lyrics to not falling........my favorite lyrics-
    I'm not lost, Just searching for a different way-

Abomination Smacky Champion, Celebrity Power Lifte Champion, Crash Test Dummy High Jump Champion, Super Track 2001 Champion, Endless Flight Champion, Drop Kick Champion, Bloody Rage Champion, Dropkick The Faint Champion, Splash Back Champion Spin Da Ish is off to a good start Spin Da Ish's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by kamasu View Post
    But they are not sad lyrics....If you listen he is giving you hope. Pretty much he's saying that when you feel like there is no one there for you HE is there for you. Whether you know him personally or not, he is there at least in the music. You should read the lyrics to not falling........my favorite lyrics-
    yea thinking of lyrics and music is really making me miss my mp3 and stuff. of course you shouldn't care but.... wait i shouldn't care, your perfectly fine and im not so ok i guess i'll check em out. is this guy all about sad songs?

Newbie kamasu is off to a good start
    Thanks

no dude, it's not sad music. Mudvayne's music pretty much is the music version of NGEG. If you've watched the show then you should know what I meen. The whole Queballa thing is integrated in both the show and the band. To understand what I'm talking about, you must completely understand the band-
    I'm not lost, Just searching for a different way-

Otaku venelse may be famous one day venelse may be famous one day
    Thanks

I value Nature actually cos it is what keeps us alive..the food..the air.. but it's getting destroyed day by day by our pollution..that's is also why I don't really like reality...

Otaku arubberchicken is off to a good start arubberchicken's Avatar
    Thanks

wat i think people have to make a priorty in life is all the good things in life.. sure not everyones life is perfect.. hell.. nobodies is.... but it is wat you make it out it... family, friends, your enviroment.. there is always a silver lining to someones life and those things that make your life worth living is wat is up there... the things that make you you.... those are wat matters... at least to me

Newbie anonymouswolfgirl may be famous one day anonymouswolfgirl may be famous one day anonymouswolfgirl's Avatar
    Thanks

i value animals and nature because they were the ones who keeps us alive and well. without animals humans have nothing to eat because they get most of their food supply at animals. without nature humans will no longer have materials and supplies they needed

Newbie dangeronline may be famous one day dangeronline may be famous one day dangeronline's Avatar
    Thanks

i value my girlfriend mostly in my life, i love her and i wanna stay wif her, fulli hot

Newbie [zgmfx-10a] is off to a good start [zgmfx-10a]'s Avatar
    Thanks

Well to quote me favorite movie: Crush you enemies, see them driven before you, and just kidding. Ok all jokes aside for me the things that I value most is the limited family time I get between jobsites, and all of my friends who have seen me at my best, and my worst(though I don't remember those very much). Oh yeah can't forget my Dark Angels, without them who knows what a bored man in his twenties would do?

+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 LastLast