Closed Thread
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: What do you want for Christmas?

Otaku tifa4cloud may be famous one day tifa4cloud may be famous one day tifa4cloud's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: what do u want for xmas

Im sorry to give of like this but you shouldnt have used xmas instead of christmas because by right you are taking christ out of christmas and correct me if im wrong but isnt the general point of christmas the birth of christ.

Anyway i love christmas. Its my second favourite festivity of the year. Number one is halloween.

thank you equinn

5.00 M33-6 solking may be famous one day solking may be famous one day solking's Avatar
    Thanks

I don't want much for Christmas this year. I do want to see a certain person but I'll settle for a webcam. Any other gifts are acceptable. Donations as well.

Otaku Master_badger may be famous one day Master_badger may be famous one day
    Thanks

Donnation to my account. That's a joke. . . Mmm, only my family. The material things don't be really important when your family are separated or broken. But, a new trance CD or anime DVD aren't bad.
    "Knowledge is power"

Shichibukai JefferyXie may be famous one day JefferyXie may be famous one day JefferyXie's Avatar
    Thanks

i don't really care coz despite the fact that u can get presents(yesssss),it is really an excuse for the public 2 relax n have fun.

5.00 M33-6 solking may be famous one day solking may be famous one day solking's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by JefferyXie View Post
    i don't really care coz despite the fact that u can get presents(yesssss),it is really an excuse for the public 2 relax n have fun.
    I wouldn't call it an excuse. More like a necessity. If you just work all the time life gets boring. We all need to have fun every once in awhile. So I look at this as mandatory. But thats off topic...

Another thing I would want is a real vacation. I've never gone on a real vacation before. The only time I go anywhere is to visit family. >.> I want to go somewhere far away without the family.

Lost in confusion Tetrix 2 v2 Champion Sazzy is making a name for themselves Sazzy is making a name for themselves Sazzy's Avatar
    In my imagination restricted by British Society!
    Thanks

For me it would just be spending time with people i care about and just texting people Happy Christmas as well ^^

I don't really want much for christmas..but just have a special one. Enjoy my self mostly as i haven't enjoyed my self in a while.
    FAVOURITE THREADS EXPLAIN why, or risk an infraction.
    | Sazzy-Bu.co.uk | My Deviant Art | Anime Vector | Otaku Zen | My Twitter | My Tumblr | My last.fm |

Fish Fingers & Custard Ice Hockey Champion, Smaugs Treasure Champion, Mini Putt 3 Champion, Ant Tracks Champion, Jungle Hunt Champion, Madnetics Champion, Manole Champion, Blokken Champion, Fast Food Fiasco Champion, Shapes Hifters Champion, Mud and Blood: Vietnam Champion HolderOfTheDarkChalice is making a name for themselves HolderOfTheDarkChalice is making a name for themselves HolderOfTheDarkChalice's Avatar
    someplace where the only light is the moon above
    Thanks

i want what some people take for granted a smile and someone to actually
    talk with on that day ,but its cool though iv gotten used to lonely Christmas days
    I'll be the one to protect you from your enemies and all your demons
    I'll be the one to protect you from a will to survive and a voice of reason
    I'll be the one to protect you from your enemies and your choices son
    They're one in the same, I must isolate you...
    Isolate and save you from yourself

Hell Enforcer George Wants Beer Champion, Monkey Cliff Diving Champion, Tilt 2 Champion hellknight may be famous one day hellknight may be famous one day hellknight's Avatar
    Thanks

am gonna have to climb to the top to get this present and its the only one, an Xbox 360, so i have to break way through the wall thats blocking me and have to earn it by heart, now buying it, i need to save money for clothes, and i have to get clothes for niece and nephew

Closed Thread
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast