Closed Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: What do you want for Christmas

Otaku Cruisin with crush Champion, Animal Rescue Champion abby724 is off to a good start abby724's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: What do you want for Christmas

Quote Originally Posted by dark angel swordsman View Post
    I'd absolutely love to get Red vs. Blue on DVD. Greatest Machinima ever if you ask me.
    I also want some various CD's, a Photoshop for my computer, and some various manga.
    Kweh. You stole part of my wishlist.

Among the other things that I could actually plausibly get and want for Christmas:
    —Laptop
    —Money
    —Yura Artworks Dark Side
    —Yura Artworks Light Side
    Red VS Blue DVD
    Akira DVD
    Paprika DVD
    —Latest edition of Corel PhotoShop

Stuff I'd probably not get:
    —Lamento -BEYOND THE VOID-
    —Teikoku Sensenki Original Soundtrack
    —A fortune
    Miracle Noton notebook
    —An AI installed onto my computer that'd give accurate ADV/Visual novel translations
    —More Otome/Shoujo/Boys Love/various simulation/ADV games released in English
    —[Insert Visual Novel/ADV here] Official Fan Book
    —BMW R 1200 RT-P
    —Yura-illustrated Boys Love game goods
    —Yuzuki Ichi related goods

Unwanted gifts I'd most definitely get:
    —Shirts that fit people two years younger than me... from my grandmother on my father's side.
    —Clothes... I mean, come on, I'm not impoverished anymore, so they're not on my wish list...
    —Nothing.
    —Gift cards/coupons to restaurants I don't eat at.
    GALERIE : Limited Internet access for certain reasons...

2. The Following User Says Thank You to abby724 For This Useful Post:

starfire1036 (Dec 23, 2007)

Rawr~ :3 Boxteroid Champion, flyplane Champion, Home Run Champion, Bubbelfutsch Champion, Fire Fighter Champion, Brendans Soccer Champion, Movie Star Match-Up Champion, Total blackout Champion, Text Your Reflexes Champion, Scary movie Champion, Hulk Smash Up Champion, Star Wars Champion, Extreme Snowboarding Champion, Air Disc Champion, Action Fish Champion, A Game Of 3 Halves Champion, Battleball Champion, Hacky Sack Champion, FAD 2003 Champion, SQRL Golf Champion, Dr Yeckyl and Mr Ride Champion, Sky Glide Champion, Flyer Champion, Finnair Champion, Drachenjagd Champion, Canyon Glider Champion, City Surfing Champion, Action Driving Game Champion, Extreme Rowing Champion, Kardahdg Champion, Acceleracers Track Mod Champion, Final Test Champion, Du Wichtel Champion, Pedal Power Champion, Camera Killer 2 Champion, Bike Mania on ICE Champion, ATV Winter Challenge Champion, Caliber Dash Champion, Diesel and Death Champion, Snow Ride Champion, Camera Killer Champion, Pepsi Jet Ski Champion, Bumper Cars Championship Champion, Drifting Champion, Get A Grip Champion, Rooney on the Rampage Champion, Death To Ninja Champion, Kung Fu Hustle 2 Champion, Muay Thai Champion, Metal Arm FAWEGE Champion, Knife Champion, Classroom Fighter Champion, Nobuyuki Forces 3 Champion, Caddeva Champion, Sewer Dweller Champion, Angel Mart Champion, Snowy Champion, Bola Champion, Boiler Room Champion, Bobcat Champion, Amazon Quest Champion, Booty Champion, Five Errors Champion, Mind Your Marbles Champion, Angel Fruit Champion, Binggrae Champion, Candy Shoot Champion, Imperial tiles Champion, Himalayaya - Yeti Strikes Back Champion, Terrorist Attack Champion, Americas Army Champion, Special Operations Champion, Destroy the robots Champion, Cubicle Warfare Champion, Battle Field Champion, Weapons Dealer Champion, Army Copter Champion, Flat War Champion, Terrorist Alert Champion, Bully Basher Champion, Reaktor Champion, Bungee Rescue Champion, The Contraptor Champion, Boris Champion, Carling Cold Champion, Paddleball Champion RayMe is making a name for themselves RayMe is making a name for themselves RayMe's Avatar
    Not somewhere I love but I am glad I have a home so far
    Thanks

wow.. o.O i hope santa can give you all that Abby..

Lets see.. im not a christian but i do want something for X mas.. I want a good night accompanied by someone i love most and enjoy a nice chat together with her and what not ^^

Legion Ketsueki Lives on~!!
    I'm BACK AO!
    >>>facebook<<<

4. The Following User Says Thank You to RayMe For This Useful Post:

Angelic Lasura may be famous one day Lasura's Avatar
    Thanks

Well... I'll tell you AO people straight... All I want for Christmas is Ray... But I aint getting him probably... Yea the song "all I want for Christmas is you" fits me very well...

I really do not wish anything else.. I have everything ^^ A new laptop would be great, but this is very good too (only with an odd brightness and a screnn that no wallpaper fits in (1280x800) and all scratched... still it's only last years comp. so I aint getting a new one...

My recommended fanfic: "Dreamer" by Scourge

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Lasura For This Useful Post:

Otaku BrokenLover101 is off to a good start BrokenLover101's Avatar
    Somewhere where only simplicity can take me
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Lasura View Post
    Well... I'll tell you AO people straight... All I want for Christmas is Ray... But I aint getting him probably... Yea the song "all I want for Christmas is you" fits me very well...
    I'm with you on that one Laura, i'll tell it to you straight. ALL i want is Rushil. Life would be perfect if he was here with me. He's the perfect Christmas gift.... If I were able to hold him... be with him, even for a moment.... I'd have the whole world in my hands. Nothing else matters to me... Just like if i had one wish... my wish would be that he was here with me or that i was there with him... I love him and no gift will ever measure up. He's the perfect gift.... He's all i want for Christmas...
    X.x.X The only thing I'll ever want... X.x.X

X.x.X Is for you to love me the way I love you.. X.x.X

8. The Following User Says Thank You to BrokenLover101 For This Useful Post:

God's Little Girl blue_rebel may be famous one day blue_rebel may be famous one day blue_rebel's Avatar
    Thanks

I want a Nikon D3. Simply because I am a huge photography buff, and one of the best presents a photographer can get (if she doesn't already have it) is an awesome new DSLR.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to blue_rebel For This Useful Post:

ayu
    Devoted Otaku ayu is off to a good start ayu's Avatar
    Thanks

What do I want for Christmas? A new cellphone, cause I lost my old one. Motorola RAZR the new one. An iMac for all those boring nights, and to post more in AO. And lastly a PSP. Cause it's portable. What can I say? Also, I want my mum for Christams. I think she's sad right now, all alone in New York on Christmas Eve. (Aww...) Wait, there's also this guy I like, I haven't seen him in a week, I wish I could talk to him on Christams.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to ayu For This Useful Post:

Otaku Dragon Dash Champion, Gems Hexic Revisited Champion, Infex Champion mori-oni may be famous one day mori-oni may be famous one day mori-oni's Avatar
    Thanks

All I want for chrismas is to find a way to get my friend out of china and in to the US easily, Once I have that then I'll be set for life.
    the power of a small program making cool stuff. Viva La Flash and MS Paints

14. The Following User Says Thank You to mori-oni For This Useful Post:

Banned CTD High Jump Champion, Cop-For-This Champion, Soap Bubble Champion, Gandys Quest Champion, Kill Time in Your Office Champion, Slow Motion Champion, Moodys Magical Eye Champion, The Fridge Champion, Dangerous Fishing Champion, Panda Golf 2: Christmas Edition Champion, Driving Mad Champion, Head to Head Champion, Super Headers Champion, Penguin Arcade Champion, Chopper Challenge Champion, Air Dodge Champion, Chopper Chase Champion, F/A-18 Hornet Champion, Snow Boarding Champion, Spaceman Bob`s Great Escape Champion, Space Cowboy Champion, Rons Free Fall Champion, Gandys Quest Champion, Black Dragon Champion, Samegame and Champion, Mayan Mask Champion, 42 Games Champion, Cubedelic Champion, Smaugs Schatkist Champion, Python Champion, Thor Towers Champion Mini Dev is off to a good start
    Thanks

I don't have a clue what i want so i don't want anything, Christmas this year is going to be short unfortunatley but it's still good to see my family lol

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Mini Dev For This Useful Post:

Closed Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast