+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: What do you want out of life?

~Counting Down the Days~ NevesElocin may be famous one day NevesElocin may be famous one day NevesElocin's Avatar
    Thanks

What do you want out of life?

Accomplishment, love, conquering the world. What is it that you want to do with your life?

I want love, sweet pure love. Well, maybe not pure.

Our love will go on until the end of time. I will always be yours and you will be mine.

Devoted Otaku hiei9957 may be famous one day hiei9957 may be famous one day hiei9957's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: What do you want out of life?

id want to be come rich and famious and to never see my rents again.

Tanks zyta

Otaku Hoods may be famous one day Hoods may be famous one day Hoods's Avatar
    Thanks

Give me the fortune, keep the fame. I think Love will be the typical girl answer in this thread. I want love too to a degree. More important than that I want to know I've accomplished something.
    I make black history everyday. I don't need a month

Mathematical!! Bugz Champion, Ant Bully Champion, Chainsaw the childern Champion, 3D Net Blazer Champion, Cricket Challenge Champion, Big Uglies Champion, Body Check Champion, Desktop Fishing Champion, All Star Skate Park Champion, Chuckie Egg Champion, Birdy Champion, Anthrax Jelly Champion, Air Typer Champion, Word Pads Champion, Crash Test Dummy Curling Champion, The Mini Jump Game Champion, Chairlift Challenge Champion, Astroboy vs One Bad Storm Champion, Fight Man Champion, Blot In Hell Champion, Beeku Adventure Champion, Connect2 Champion, Atomica Champion, Cannonball Follies 2 Champion, Bada Boing Champion, BeachDefence Champion, Alkie Kong 2 Champion atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Hoods View Post
    Give me the fortune, keep the fame. I think Love will be the typical girl answer in this thread. I want love too to a degree. More important than that I want to know I've accomplished something.
    I hear ya there! There's plenty I wanna do before I die, but what I really out of life is to die knowing that I accomplished something. I don't even really care about the money. I mean, as long as I can provide for myself and my son without worry, I think I'd be cool.

But you can't really say you lived a full life if you accomplished nothing at all.

Otaku pink_hana may be famous one day pink_hana may be famous one day
    Thanks

I want love
    maybe because, I've never had one...sad isn't it???...it's ok anyway

"Never tell a man that you love him until he has declared his undying love for you."

Banned AngelicDemon201092 is off to a good start AngelicDemon201092's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by NevesElocin View Post
    Accomplishment, love, conquering the world. What is it that you want to do with your life?

I want love, sweet pure love. Well, maybe not pure.
    I don't know.. a lot I guess..

I want happiness, not the fake kind.. the real kind, the kind that you get from doing something you love and being with someone you love and loves you back unconditionally. Having that special someone who, no matter how old you get, takes your breath away when you see a picture of them or when they talk to you. Finding that place where you can always go and let the pain wash away, where it just disappears and you can go anywhere without worry and stress. Waking up in the morning to my husband who will live a long and healthy life beside me, my friends blessed with the love and happiness that I would love to recieve. A beautiful little girl who doesn't have to go through what i've been though, who is innocent and sweet. One who goes to collage and marries someone she loves, no matter what their skin color or religion. I want to remember the little things in life... (although I already enjoy things that most people take for granted).. I want the ones I love and care about to have what they've always wanted.. I would love to be able to have friends who are happy too. ^-^

Devoted Otaku bratling may be famous one day bratling's Avatar
    Thanks

I want to be able to provide a husband and children with a happy supportive home. I want to invest in my childrens minds, especially their creativity and sence of self. I want to be secure enough with my OWN sence of self to be able to do such tihngs. I want to be able to make some sort of living for herself...(er..where'd that come, ahem, myself. Dissocitive moment there.) doing something I enjoy.

You never really loved me/You never really cared/It was all just a game to boost your ego/Those feelings never really there/ I'm filing emotional bankruptcy/My heart can take no more debt/Theres no more "money" there to spend. === Besides tee hee SHE loves me!

Otaku crimson is off to a good start crimson's Avatar
    Thanks

i actually do not ask for much... just that i can live it to my best capabilities... i will have setbacks, and i will have backdrafts, but at least i will have played it...

it's better to cross the line and suffer the consequences than to just stare at it for the rest of your life not knowing what could have been. you'll end up regretting it..

haha... i plan to cross my line... hope you do yourself.
    i'll choose to love whoever i wish to love and nobody can stop me from doing so ----

crimson
    edited from SamBakZa.net

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast