+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: What does AO mean to You?

「Someone」 Goo Slasher Champion, Fish Kill Champion, Rapid Motion Champion, Cell-Out Champion, Sober Santa 2 Champion, Flower Girl Champion KuwiRules145 is off to a good start KuwiRules145's Avatar
    Thanks

Why did you join?

I was wondering as everyone does why was the reason you joined? My reason is because I wanted to make friends, meet different people, and see how's it like here.
    「When I'm sad, I stop being sad and be awesome instead」

Legendary Otaku divine_punishment may be famous one day divine_punishment may be famous one day divine_punishment's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Why did you join?

Quote Originally Posted by KuwiRules145 View Post
    I was wondering as everyone does why was the reason you joined? My reason is because I wanted to make friends, meet different people, and see how's it like here.
    A friend of mine forced me to join. I'm glad I did; I've met some cool people here.

Otaku Silvertoekee may be famous one day Silvertoekee may be famous one day Silvertoekee's Avatar
    Thanks

Oh I just followed the old Vets who came over here from another forum when good ole Ewdi made us a new home along with Gig and a bunch of others. Aw I remember meeting everyone on Animewallpapers forums .... memories......although not alot of the original people i knew post on here much anymore so sad

Otaku xxoxx is off to a good start xxoxx's Avatar
    Thanks

if you ask me why ?
    ummm because i want to meet new differnet friends form evey where ...and i found a very cute cool people here ..

Foolish beating

Newbie Aqua chic may be famous one day Aqua chic may be famous one day Aqua chic's Avatar
    Thanks

I had a bf that was here. He wanted me to join, so I did, and I met alot of new friends, and learned alot about anime!
    By Heartless_mage

God's Little Girl blue_rebel may be famous one day blue_rebel may be famous one day blue_rebel's Avatar
    Thanks

Because I am a net addict, and I need things to keep me occupied. Initially I only joined so I could get the wallpapers, but I forgot about them soon enough and started demon posting.

is On Point Abu Dhabi is making a name for themselves Abu Dhabi is making a name for themselves Abu Dhabi's Avatar
    Thanks

^_^ i joined becuz Soshi thought it would be good for me to join a forum to see what it was like! i was really shy at first, but that went away when i got some online friends and became more comfortable with posting!

even though my best online friend has gone away, i still like visiting here becuz it's a nice place! i also like to enter the Siggy of the Week thingy, becuz it's fun! yay for MS Paint!

[EDIT]

yay! this is my 900th post!

Banned Rave_Grip may be famous one day Rave_Grip may be famous one day Rave_Grip's Avatar
    Thanks

Mine is kinda different. I was looking for some sites to post my art work on, and was hoping you could do it with [free] / out registration, and I think it was on the first page, somewhere between the links. So when I entered the site it was all so heavenly..
    All the bright colours and everything and I liked it!
    So I submitted my artword to Spdude [sadly gone, such a nice guy *snniifff* T_T]

Lol xD Then after the new AO, I joined in...
    [end of story]

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast