+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast

Thread: What does AO mean to You?

??* Judge and Executioner ??* White Van Man Champion, Home Run Derby Champion, Mahjongg sport Champion, Jewel Champion, The Asteroids Champion koga23 may be famous one day koga23 may be famous one day koga23's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Why did you join?

Why did i join well one night i was bored out of my mind so i went online looking for walls for my computer,so i was looking ya de ya and i stumbled apone this site.So i looked around for abit i liked it and joined up (was my first forum at the time lol) but now iv bin here three years and every day im glad i joined up to AO best thing i have done XD.
    Last edited by koga23; May 15, 2007 at 04:57 AM.
    ....Player Killer....
    ??* "There is nothing to fear but F.E.A.R. it self -(F.E.A.R) " ??*

Devoted Otaku Tbaism may be famous one day Tbaism may be famous one day
    Thanks

Honestly?

Well I joined because I suspected that forums were the best way to gather info on downloading free anime episodes. Please don't feel used AO, I was young and naive at the time. Forgive me!

I realised instantly that this wasn't the place and my hopes were shattered again. In return, I stayed on for a couple of days, and noticed something different about this forum. AO is so clean and organized; there weren't too many threads that were just pure garbage and completely pointless. The threads and posts(along with the people) are quite amusing and I enjoy staying immensly. I came for the wrong reasons, but I stayed for the right ones.

Otaku Waremono is off to a good start Waremono's Avatar
    Thanks

Uwaah!!!
    Where has this thread been hiding!?
    I've been wanting to say this for a while so here I go!

I joined in order to role play with many different people. I joined in order to talk to many people with the same views as mine and different views than mine. I joined to discuss in hot debates with many people about different subjects that will cause me to explode with information!!! I joined in order to voice my opinion without my friends beating me up for hating what they like!

I'm done!
    If your happy and you know it make a kitty!!! =^_^= <Meow!

The Joker Reincarnate Curveball Champion Jokerman may be famous one day Jokerman's Avatar
    Thanks

I Joined by acsedent! i was....well still am a member of animeonline.com, the BETA version of this. and one day i put in .NET instead of .COM. and here i am today! i luv it here!

I believe…whatever doesn't kill you simply makes you…stranger.
    Jokerman's Twitter Page: www.twitter.com/JokermanUno
    Thanx Shin Ryuga!!!!

x._Loveless.Murder_.x Aiora may be famous one day Aiora may be famous one day Aiora's Avatar
    Thanks

mine was because i was looking for another forum when my school blocked gaia..then i saw this one and i was like.....sweet..this forum rocks

-".. Chase the morning, yield for nothing."

Angelic Lasura may be famous one day Lasura's Avatar
    Thanks

Somehow i got really interested in Anime (I had just found out what that is) and I was searching for some information about it and wallpapers and then I found this place... I don't even remember why this place cought my interest so much that I decided to join it... This is my first forum, I think it might be the last one too: "You don't need too much good" as Latvians say...

My recommended fanfic: "Dreamer" by Scourge

Newbie AngelAlex is off to a good start AngelAlex's Avatar
    Thanks

I here to see watch anime talk with peoples and rest

Otaku Just Pitching Champion, Mile High Club Champion, Penguin Dive Champion, Gold Strike Champion Darkened_Star may be famous one day Darkened_Star may be famous one day Darkened_Star's Avatar
    Thanks

I joined because I like forums... I was actually looking for another forum and found this one. I joined it think what the heck, and I've come to love it. I've made a lot of great friends and met many interesting people. ^_^

Come dance in the rain with me, no one is watching.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast