+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: What does God or Christ have instore for you?

Newbie syrayian is off to a good start syrayian's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: What does God or Christ have instore for you?

Quote Originally Posted by blackrose92 View Post
    yea ppl can see your sig..

but as far as GOD is suppose to know EVERYTHING

no.

you are in control over your actions.
    you control the situations in your life..
    so saying this real short
    you can control everything you do except for the fact of the outcome of your situations.
    (not trying to target you solely, just saying in general)

if your an athiest thats fine but this topic was directed towards people who do believe in God.

God has power everything and anything otherwise he wouldn't be God.In short you have no power over destiny he has already decided everything we are just actors playing are part.

Leave me alone, fanboys! rematche is making a name for themselves rematche is making a name for themselves rematche's Avatar
    Thanks

no one knows but only you personally...no human can comprehend the purpose of all, for that's only a god can know. why? well because to know a god one must be a god...or has evolved enough to comprehend all, that is.
    YYYEEEEAAAAAAHHHHH!!!

Thanks

Even though destinies are pre-decided the one thing we know as that we don't know exactly what that destiny is.Because only God truly knows.

Otaku Artistic Anarchy is off to a good start Artistic Anarchy's Avatar
    Thanks

I believe in God to an extent. I don't attend church but that doesn't mean I can't practice my faith. I feel there is a place much better than this world which has been dipped in a non-soluable poison millions of times over. I pray to God everynight and I send prayers on occassion to those with good hearts that may need it. Who's to say there isn't a higher being and then who's to say that there is.

Femmebot Rehab Colt Crouse Champion, Bookworm Champion, Hangman Champion, Connect 2 Champion Peach_follows has become well known Peach_follows has become well known Peach_follows has become well known Peach_follows's Avatar
    Thanks

Saying that destiny isn't pre-decided is like saying there is no God.
    I disagree.

I have a higher power, but dont believe in a "pre-decided" destiny. I believe that all things which happen to me are meant to happen. But I also believe that those happenings are events that keep me going on a path that I (while working in tandem with the universe) am creating as I go.

To me "God" is the universe. The energy bigger and more aware than I, than everything. I send out Wishes. Plans. Quite frankly, thoughts.... and depending on the direction of those thoughts (frequency)... Positive or Negative... The universe delivers.

Basically, I believe I get what I ask for. (Consciously or sub-consciously) we create our destiny. In my opinion. The Bible (in many ways) can be interpreted to support this quantum theory as well
    ... Not Ever Again...

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Peach_follows View Post
    I disagree.

I have a higher power, but dont believe in a "pre-decided" destiny. I believe that all things which happen to me are meant to happen. But I also believe that those happenings are events that keep me going on a path that I (while working in tandem with the universe) am creating as I go.

To me "God" is the universe. The energy bigger and more aware than I, than everything. I send out Wishes. Plans. Quite frankly, thoughts.... and depending on the direction of those thoughts (frequency)... Positive or Negative... The universe delivers.

Basically, I believe I get what I ask for. (Consciously or sub-consciously) we create our destiny. In my opinion. The Bible (in many ways) can be interpreted to support this quantum theory as well
    Dude God in the bible isn't the universe he is a being.He has pre-decided things, my proof the bible talks about the end of the world and what will happen to everyone,i think thats proof that he has a plan.

Besides if he was the Universe than heaven would be space itself which we have been to.

@ Anarchy: you don't have to go to church to practice your faith, I think its better to pray and read the bible at your house and interpret things your way.At church your mainly hearing the interpretation of another person.

Newbie david564nelson is off to a good start david564nelson's Avatar
    messa live in britain but in my hollidays i go to holland
    Thanks
    i believe in god i just hope that hes made a good long life for me ,, and if i do happen to have an early death on the list then i aint goin down without a fight!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    and even if i do i am goin to heaven so im fine on that part!!!!!!! :P :P :P

and people should have their own views on the subject just believe what you want and it will come true i can remember which part of the bible that is simplified from but its in there somewhere. peace to all
    Last edited by LenMiyata; Jan 21, 2010 at 10:14 AM.

Newbie junoh237 is off to a good start
    Thanks

i think its up to oneself to know that answer..and i believe that we people decides our own faith..god is their to guide us..

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast