Closed Thread
Page 3 of 21 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 13 ... LastLast

Thread: What does a Guy look at first when he sees a girl?

Otaku Lil_G135 may be famous one day Lil_G135 may be famous one day Lil_G135's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: What does a Guy look at first when he sees a girl?

I've asked this to a few guys too, and yeah, the majority did go with the common Face. Boobs. Butt routine ^_^; However... I thought it was interesting one guy said he looks at Hair first, then clothes, then skin - to determine if she takes care of herself first. Another guy listens to her voice first, then looks at legs -- her voice can't be too high and she's gotta have good legs and a "tight" butt ^_^0
    Music is my santuary, music is my blanket
    三日坊主*傍目八目*外柔内剛

Otaku zeroenix may be famous one day zeroenix may be famous one day zeroenix's Avatar
    Thanks

umm... face. Then the figure. But she must have a pretty face. And have pretty hair.

+=My Space=+ Thanks zeroenix for the sig and avi... wait that's me. +=zeroenix.net=+

Anime Online's Lesbian SasuraiHell may be famous one day SasuraiHell may be famous one day SasuraiHell's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Miroku4444
    The first think i look at is the face. It starts with the eyes>Lips>Nose. Then its onto the overall figure. Last i check out the hair and then if she has nice legs and perky boobs.
    lol yes perky.

i guess height also plays a little roll, ironically i find short girls to be quite attractive, even though im 6'2'', dont judge me, call it a fetish XD

Ecchi Enthusiast Classic Donkey Kong Champion, Balloon Bomber Champion, Fishing Impossible Champion, Festival Of History : Archery Champion, Dare Devil Champion, Little Monkey Does Champion, Dragon Champion, Barty Champion, Cheesy Champion, Chicken Attack Champion, Moo Lander Champion, Hang Stan Champion, Hangaroo Champion, Sentenced Champion, Canadair Champion Miroku4444 may be famous one day Miroku4444 may be famous one day Miroku4444's Avatar
    Thanks

Yeah im not into tall girls either.

Otaku Star Girl may be famous one day Star Girl may be famous one day Star Girl's Avatar
    Thanks

I dont know!! O_o okay to be honest,I - A GIRL, would first look at the face ^^ a nice bad-boy image lol or if i like there eyes(eyeliner looks good on some guys)...i most of the time look at the eyes then the lips, then the nose then i look at ther BOD, a nice firm chest that isnt too muscular(you can tell if there wearing a strech shirt) lol I also look for pericings or tatoos oh and a nice tan.
    well that pretty much it..... bye.

Anime Online's Lesbian SasuraiHell may be famous one day SasuraiHell may be famous one day SasuraiHell's Avatar
    Thanks

@Miroku-well that depends also, if they have killer legs then it balances out.
    shapy legs and cute feet [note again a fetish]

speaking of fetish, i like(scratch that), love a girl with an accent,. preferably a british., although blumbling, very cute

jsut noticed i called you Miroku without knowning you actually changed your name back XD.,

Otaku Star Girl may be famous one day Star Girl may be famous one day Star Girl's Avatar
    Thanks

-_- i dont care if there tall or short. As long as there not a midget! lol in a good way..

Otaku alukard_kamui89 may be famous one day alukard_kamui89 may be famous one day alukard_kamui89's Avatar
    Thanks

well... (like anybody cares what i have to say...)
    I look first at height... I can't stand too tall girls... perferably 5'3" to 5'10"....
    then look at their face... i melt away with girls with heavenly faces...
    then their hair, their voice, and then when I think they're not looking of course I check out the goods... lol
    sig made for the SOTW comp. week of march 31.

Closed Thread
Page 3 of 21 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 13 ... LastLast