+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: What does the universe smell like?

Strange Times Dark. is making a name for themselves Dark. is making a name for themselves Dark.'s Avatar
    Thanks

Re: What does the universe smell like?

Am I the only one who thinks that's awesome!?! You guys are a bunch of cynical assholes. :P

I would've thought that space smelled like whatever gas the universe is mostly made of. I mean isn't basing what space smells like just in our small little pocket of it kinda limiting our overall perspective of what the universe as a whole smells like? Maybe it smells different in different galaxies.

You know what? I retract my first statement. You suck, NASA.

Grouchy Old Anime Otaku LenMiyata has become well known LenMiyata has become well known LenMiyata has become well known LenMiyata's Avatar
    Thanks

Grumble Grumble Grumble

As far as training goes, it could easily be a life or death difference to be able to distinguish between a 'normal' smell in their limited space environment verses a 'abnormal' smell, (such as the scent of burning electrical insulation...)
    FAVOURITE THREADS EXPLAIN why, or risk an infraction.
    Rantings of a Grouchy Old Anime Otaku

Legendary Otaku Snake Champion, Zelda Champion, Crazy Koala Champion, Minigolf Champion, Concentrate Champion, Guess 5 Champion, Batting Champ Champion, Beach Ball Control Champion, Bookworm Champion, Wacky Word Wiz Champion, Fight Fight 3 Champion, Spinner's Luck Champion, Traffic Jam Champion, Yeti Pengu Throw Champion Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Trunks View Post
    I see our tax dollars are hard at work solving such important problems such as what space smells like. After all, we can't be spending it on anything silly like space stations or various ozone aiding technologies, can we?
    Nope because that would be too productive with our tax dollars. It's somewhere between using money to fight a war and finding a new Earth like star.

'Cause you give me something / That makes me scared, alright / This could be nothing / But I'm willing to give it a try / Please give me something
    'Cause someday I might call you from my heart

Otaku AnimeGeek may be famous one day AnimeGeek may be famous one day AnimeGeek's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Trunks View Post
    I see our tax dollars are hard at work solving such important problems such as what space smells like. After all, we can't be spending it on anything silly like space stations or various ozone aiding technologies, can we?
    It's Nasa need i say more on this subject? Nasa does this kind of weird stuff all the time.

Railgun Assimilate Champion Sazuka may be famous one day Sazuka may be famous one day Sazuka's Avatar
    Thanks

Uh-oh, you know what they're going to invent next:

The Smell-O-Scope. Courtesy of Futurama.

God's Little Girl blue_rebel may be famous one day blue_rebel may be famous one day blue_rebel's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Peach_follows View Post
    I wonder what they DO with the recreated fragrances? How does it help with training?

And where in space were they where they smelled this fried steak?
    To both questions: Exactly what I was wondering.

Maybe someone ate a load of steak just prior to launch.

byakugan Barn Break Champion, Dino Rennen Champion, Block Buster Champion, Portal Champion, Quick Brick Champion cantsenditback is off to a good start cantsenditback's Avatar
    Thanks

Yeah the universe smell of steak and my butt smell of flowers. come on, its mostly their body oder after the space walk, thats all.
    This world is corrupt
    Save tonight and fight the break of dawn
    I am so alone, I got no one to talk to, please help me

Otaku Yasmine may be famous one day Yasmine may be famous one day Yasmine's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by cantsenditback View Post
    Yeah the universe smell of steak and my butt smell of flowers. come on, its mostly their body oder after the space walk, thats all.
    LOL! Is there some kind of evidence or something in this whole smell thing? Because if they don't cantsenditback might be right . I find it amusing, and I'm curious myself. But well, I won't be out of space I guess, so I don't have a reason to care how it smells. If it smells like Fried Steak then yummm~

|| I forgot that I might see so many beautiful things - Dreamvisions ||

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast