Closed Thread
Page 6 of 12 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... LastLast

Thread: What is the easiest way for you..?

Newbie Hana_Chann may be famous one day Hana_Chann may be famous one day Hana_Chann's Avatar
    Thanks
    When I'm sad or down I usually go and visit my grandparents or call a friend/family member and talk to them. Talking/spending time with the people who care about always helps me ^^

Otaku eleonne has disabled reputation eleonne's Avatar
    Thanks
    When I'm in a seriously freaking sorrowful and dark lonely mood where not even awesomely loud rock music and video game violence (I don't have this in my arsenal anyway; never tried it, but I'm guessing) can soothe the chaotic turmoil inside my aching heart, what I do is...

I take a shower with my clothes on -_-" However, that hasn't happened for like the longest time now. It kind of works in a way, since you're alone (nobody else will see you) and the place is quiet with only the sound of the rushing water pouring down against on you; it really calms down my mind. There, after the inner struggle has died down, I pray...

Warrior Monk kedar may be famous one day kedar may be famous one day kedar's Avatar
    Thanks
    ~!!!!! The life I am given to lead never was of the sorrowful sort. I do not know, it just seems that I do not have much to ever feel unhappy, though I did once grieve of the past. Anyhow, if I ever come to feel disconsolate, I will remember to look around myself, and let my sorrow out, by watching those who have much greater problems, then mine would smaller.

Newbie Splinter291 may be famous one day Splinter291 may be famous one day Splinter291's Avatar
    Thanks
    I listen to music and shoot a shotgun to release sorrows

Newbie Belthasar may be famous one day Belthasar may be famous one day
    Thanks
    Sorrows simply do not cling to me, I don't have to do anything to release them.
    I guess I'm lucky in that way.

S.E.L - sexy etna lover Baal may be famous one day Baal may be famous one day Baal's Avatar
    Thanks
    the way to get my sorrow out is looking to the moon light skys...

perdoname michelle!

Otaku Arukih may be famous one day Arukih may be famous one day Arukih's Avatar
    Thanks
    LOOOOOOOOL maybe listening metal music, cry a lot and then eat ice cream and cookies!! It works wit me...

Otaku Noxious_Craft may be famous one day Noxious_Craft may be famous one day Noxious_Craft's Avatar
    Thanks
    mmmm cuttting works for me

Closed Thread
Page 6 of 12 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... LastLast