Closed Thread
Page 8 of 12 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... LastLast

Thread: What is the easiest way for you..?

Newbie harjher may be famous one day harjher may be famous one day harjher's Avatar
    Thanks
    leave the past without regret, live the present and think that future is full of hope with the people you treasure and treasure you most.... smile....

Cherubic Flash Pegs Champion, Chaos Theory Champion, Booya Champion, Word Up Champion, Angel Differences Champion mystical shadow angel may be famous one day mystical shadow angel may be famous one day mystical shadow angel's Avatar
    Thanks
    It's not very often that I'll feel unhappy about something - I live a pretty happy life, and don't have much to worry about, so most of the time, I'm a happy person. But there are times when I do feel disconsolate, and I relieve myself of these heavy feelings by either talking to someone about it, crying (though I'll never admit it! >_<"), and the occasional screaming (yes, it really does help). But it's rare for me to feel this way because considering the pains and sorrows of others around the world, mine is very little a problem, and not worth crying over.

Otaku Othello may be famous one day Othello may be famous one day Othello's Avatar
    Between the reaches of ones heart, mind and soul...where only a small light lingers.
    Thanks
    Poems i suppose. I used to cut but im trying to stop that. i dont Show emotion very well. But i do try.

Otaku tupacs_wifey may be famous one day tupacs_wifey may be famous one day tupacs_wifey's Avatar
    Thanks
    every thing ima cry baby......................

HolderOfThe
    DarkChalice's LiL sis

Otaku deftbeat may be famous one day deftbeat may be famous one day deftbeat's Avatar
    Thanks
    here's some of mine:
    play computer games
    eat
    sing
    short walk
    talk to someone

Newbie Avenara may be famous one day Avenara may be famous one day
    Thanks
    To just...cry. Sometimes it's the only way to release the stress. I don't always want to, because someone nearby might laugh at me or worry, but sometimes it's all I can do. I'm not violent enough to punch things like a tree or the wall. So I'll bottle up my feelings until I just can't handle them anymore. That's when every defense I have just breaks down under the pressure and the tears start to flow. There is no stopping it...no way to prevent it...I just need a good hard cry and I'll feel better.

Mercenary SousukeSagara may be famous one day SousukeSagara may be famous one day SousukeSagara's Avatar
    Thanks
    Yes, sometimes... We can't hide this anymore...

Otaku raja_psyche may be famous one day raja_psyche may be famous one day raja_psyche's Avatar
    Thanks
    I channel out my sorrows by means of art: such as writing poems, drawing or singing ... i feel good after doing this.

Thank you very much,Reese for this wonderful signature ^_^

Closed Thread
Page 8 of 12 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... LastLast