+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: What goes around, comes around.

Otaku Haruko Haruhara is off to a good start Haruko Haruhara's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: What goes around, comes around.

I think karma is real, why because I have had a little karma come back on me before.
    Sometimes with things that I thought I would never do because I thought I learned from
    someone's mistake but yet I cought myself making that same mistake that I mocked someone
    else for making that I thought I would never do.

Community Dude Asteroids Champion dude101 may be famous one day dude101 may be famous one day dude101's Avatar
    Thanks

Karma hey?

To be honest, i'm torn between believing it or not. But me being me, i like taking neutral ground on everything. But if i look back in my life and observe the good and bad things that have happen to me, well it's pretty interesting. That most of the 'bad' or unlucky stuff in my life have happen early on in my life, and in quick succession as well. Though i have to admit that right now, i reckon i'm pretty lucky. Not to mention all the really lucky stuff that has happen to my recently has been one straight after the other as well. There's definately something interesting in that.

This is just my own personal theory but i reckon karma is just a metaphor for the energy that drives us through life. And that all energy can be directed by our will. It just the same theory as in if you think something in a positive light then good things will be bestowed upon you and dito with the negative light thingy. But it's not all about the action we take but also aura we give off, as well as the way we think, talk, and act.

But i just think it's funny when ppl take about karma cause well, how can you tell it your own karma that is giving you good luck or bad luck. I mean if you think about it, everybody has karma right? Then wouldn't everybody's karma have an affect on everyone else? So how can you ever tell it was specifically your karma that influence your own good and bad luck? Or payback as we like to call it?

Femmebot Rehab Colt Crouse Champion, Bookworm Champion, Hangman Champion, Connect 2 Champion Peach_follows has become well known Peach_follows has become well known Peach_follows has become well known Peach_follows's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by dude101 View Post

This is just my own personal theory but i reckon karma is just a metaphor for the energy that drives us through life. And that all energy can be directed by our will. It just the same theory as in if you think something in a positive light then good things will be bestowed upon you and dito with the negative light thingy. But it's not all about the action we take but also aura we give off, as well as the way we think, talk, and act.
    Sounds like that is less of a metaphore... and more of a decent definition of what karma REALLY is.
    Quote Originally Posted by dude101 View Post
    But i just think it's funny when ppl take about karma cause well, how can you tell it your own karma that is giving you good luck or bad luck. I mean if you think about it, everybody has karma right? Then wouldn't everybody's karma have an affect on everyone else? So how can you ever tell it was specifically your karma that influence your own good and bad luck? Or payback as we like to call it?
    Well I think karma's course isn't meant to be figured out or understood.... So much as I think we are supposed to learn from it. I mean, if you are influenced by someone elses life, and their energy. Then in all actuality.... you are being impacted, so its your energy involved. And even if you are influenced by someones "bad energy"... that may not mean bad karma.... Because your purpose might be to help them.
    ... Not Ever Again...

byakugan Barn Break Champion, Dino Rennen Champion, Block Buster Champion, Portal Champion, Quick Brick Champion cantsenditback is off to a good start cantsenditback's Avatar
    Thanks

Its on what kind of degree that you believe karma to be. If you believe that bad action would come to people who deals bad action and good come to those who do good its up to you. I believe Its newton third law. For every action there is a equal and opposite reaction
    This world is corrupt
    Save tonight and fight the break of dawn
    I am so alone, I got no one to talk to, please help me

Community Dude Asteroids Champion dude101 may be famous one day dude101 may be famous one day dude101's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Peach_follows View Post
    Sounds like that is less of a metaphore... and more of a decent definition of what karma REALLY is.
    Yea, i was never good at metaphores.
    Well I think karma's course isn't meant to be figured out or understood.... So much as I think we are supposed to learn from it. I mean, if you are influenced by someone elses life, and their energy. Then in all actuality.... you are being impacted, so its your energy involved.
    Your right there, but if karma is the flow of energy then wouldn't it be understandable that someone could start a chain reaction or flow in one particular direction? I guess this moves closer to the chaos theory where a hurricane is started by a butterfly flapping it's wings on the other side of the world.

So i don't believe 'karma' to be like, what you give out is what you get in return. But as riding on a flow of energy, and if ya lucky enough then you might hit a positive flow of karma. And our actions are what helps shapes this flow along with everyone in the world.
    And even if you are influenced by someones "bad energy"... that may not mean bad karma.... Because your purpose might be to help them.
    You might be right about the purpose, but i would still see it that 'bad energy' to have negative effects on you before you realize your purpose (if ya do) and turning that energy around or be it helping that person find a more positive flow. But that bad energy will still impact you, and alter you own flow.

Learn, live, laugh, GROW 5 Card Draw Champion, Bubble Trouble Champion, Connect 4 Champion, Long Jump Champion, Collapse Champion, BALLZ! Champion, Rotamania Champion, Rotations Champion, Hishi Champion, Domino Pressure Champion, Fun_game1 Champion, Road Blocks Champion, Puzzle Maniax Champion, Cloud Breakout Champion lebasiara may be famous one day lebasiara's Avatar
    Thanks

I don't believe in karma... but I do believe this: "whatever you seed that's what you'll gather" if you seed lies you will gather distrust. If you seed rain you will gather storms... it depends how you deal with others. How you treat others that is what you'll gather.
    For me there is no karma... it is simple: action - reaction.
    I know that bad things happen to people and good things happen to bad people, but if you really take a close look the bad things that happen to good people must of the time turns to be what leads for the better... and the good things supposely happen to bad people aren't that good after a while and again, most of the time it leads to the worst things...
    I think this when I see someone "bad" succeed or someone "good" in a bad situation: "not everything my eyes see is the truth"
    Nothing less from Pyro ^_^ Great Sig ^_^ THANK YOU!!!!
    C:\Documents and Settings\MARA\My Documents\My Pictures\Anime room\sigs\music_sig1 mia ^_^.jpg
    "show me.... THE BEAST!!!" The Beauty and the Beast movie

Femmebot Rehab Colt Crouse Champion, Bookworm Champion, Hangman Champion, Connect 2 Champion Peach_follows has become well known Peach_follows has become well known Peach_follows has become well known Peach_follows's Avatar
    Thanks

Well its funny you'd say you don't believe in karma... and then say you believe a portion of what Karma is. Unless it is reincarnation you dont believe in (which I could understand). But speaking in terms of defintion you described what karma is while we are living the live we're currently existing in.
    "whatever you seed that's what you'll gather"

"not everything my eyes see is the truth"
    So true, so true.

I've even had it happen to me when I was resentful towoard someone who I knew had wronged me. Because I saw them gain in life after I had lost so much at their hands.
    The truth is.... Sometimes "bad people" change. And the good things that happen to them after changing.... are truley what they deserve.
    ... Not Ever Again...

Otaku desxms may be famous one day desxms may be famous one day desxms's Avatar
    Thanks

I dumped a fellow then later I got dumped by another fellow.

I gave money to charity then got a raise.

I forgave and obtained mercy.

I used the Law of Attraction and got money, and do believe in manifestation. Call it karma, dogma or aura it does work. People run into whatever they think about most... so it is cool to think only positive thoughts and not waver. The Universe provides.

Cool Thread

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast