+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: What goes around, comes around.

Otaku Muffin is off to a good start
    Thanks

Re: What goes around, comes around.

I'll be honest in that I didn't know what Karma is was until I watched 'My Name is Earl', but have heard similar cliches.

I'm undecided on the matter as you see moral people get stiffed every day and yet criminals living a long and great life with no problems. Similar to the cliche 'Nice guys finish last'.
    Then you get people like Paris Hilton who are born into money and live a selfish lifestyle while I'm actually working and care about others. Or even those that just scam of the social and are nothing, but usless wasters.
    Baldrick, you wouldn't see a subtle plan if it painted itself purple and danced naked on top of a Harpsichord sining "Subtle plans are here again!"

Otaku Inuruto is off to a good start Inuruto's Avatar
    Thanks

I used to believe in karma'... I really am not so sure any more... It is kind of hard to believe in karma' when you see the unjustice get justice & the justice get an unfair bid... But who am I to see what is fair & not & who is justiced or unjusticed...

I say people want to hope in karma' & put their energy towards the thought of what goes around comes around & look for the smallest thing that is out of place & say that is karma' coming back...

The heart can't lie... Truth is... I love you!!!

Learn, live, laugh, GROW 5 Card Draw Champion, Bubble Trouble Champion, Connect 4 Champion, Long Jump Champion, Collapse Champion, BALLZ! Champion, Rotamania Champion, Rotations Champion, Hishi Champion, Domino Pressure Champion, Fun_game1 Champion, Road Blocks Champion, Puzzle Maniax Champion, Cloud Breakout Champion lebasiara may be famous one day lebasiara's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Peach_follows View Post
    Well its funny you'd say you don't believe in karma... and then say you believe a portion of what Karma is.
    Actually... -I didn't want to say it like this but oh well- that is not a Karma principle... that is a biblical concept... it is part of the Christian lifestyle (please don't get me wrong, I don't want to start a religious discussion about whatsoever) not a karma principle... ^_~ or maybe it is a karma principle... taken out of the christian principle...
    Nothing less from Pyro ^_^ Great Sig ^_^ THANK YOU!!!!
    C:\Documents and Settings\MARA\My Documents\My Pictures\Anime room\sigs\music_sig1 mia ^_^.jpg
    "show me.... THE BEAST!!!" The Beauty and the Beast movie

Newbie IDAITAI is off to a good start IDAITAI's Avatar
    Thanks

i dont believe in karma either i think that it is just something dumb that people made up to scare everyone so they are nice and blah blah blah so yeah thats what i think

NalaMidnight Eggs Champion P.R. Princess may be famous one day P.R. Princess may be famous one day P.R. Princess's Avatar
    Thanks

Yea I do believe in Karma. I mean if you've been in high school then you should.
    You see it every day when someone is mean to another then the next day they are having a fist fight. Or one of them is gossiping about the other.
    Yea its real.

~Falling in love one step at a time~
    ~ MYSPACE~AWESOME PLACE TO SAVE~

Learn, live, laugh, GROW 5 Card Draw Champion, Bubble Trouble Champion, Connect 4 Champion, Long Jump Champion, Collapse Champion, BALLZ! Champion, Rotamania Champion, Rotations Champion, Hishi Champion, Domino Pressure Champion, Fun_game1 Champion, Road Blocks Champion, Puzzle Maniax Champion, Cloud Breakout Champion lebasiara may be famous one day lebasiara's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by P.R. Princess View Post
    Yea I do believe in Karma. I mean if you've been in high school then you should.
    You see it every day when someone is mean to another then the next day they are having a fist fight. Or one of them is gossiping about the other.
    Yea its real.
    I don't call that Karma... I call that the real life: action and reaction... life in High School... That it is call social life, that's the way it rolls. Be mean to someone and do not expect them to thank you for it...
    Nothing less from Pyro ^_^ Great Sig ^_^ THANK YOU!!!!
    C:\Documents and Settings\MARA\My Documents\My Pictures\Anime room\sigs\music_sig1 mia ^_^.jpg
    "show me.... THE BEAST!!!" The Beauty and the Beast movie

Newbie Ralisation is off to a good start Ralisation's Avatar
    Thanks

Reality is a better word.In my opinion,this 'karma' is just so coincidentally clashed with the daily happenings.

Example
    You beat up a person and that person is member of some gangs.The next day,that person whom you beat up came back with a gang and beat you up.The reason is not 'karma',it is because you offended them in the first place perhaps because of your arrogance.

That example(without the last sentence)can also be used as an example of how karma works.That is why some believe in karma and others don't.I don't.Like what Lebasiara posted,"That it is call social life, that's the way it rolls."
    I gave a poor analogy but I don't believe in 'karma'.

Classic avatar!

Newbie IDAITAI is off to a good start IDAITAI's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by P.R. Princess View Post
    Yea its real.
    thats not karma its just everyday school life of course if youe picking on someone there gonna have a friend or maybe even kick your ass themselves karma is a thing that people made up as i said before

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast