+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4

Thread: What goes around, comes around.

Otaku SweetCandi is off to a good start SweetCandi's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: What goes around, comes around.

i so believe in this saying,,,its true..i had it hapen to me so many times and i seen it happened to alot ppl..u cant do something bad in life in expect all things turn good..thats just not how life is..thats why this saying is true when karma happens..treat people the way u want to be treated.

Femmebot Rehab Colt Crouse Champion, Bookworm Champion, Hangman Champion, Connect 2 Champion Peach_follows has become well known Peach_follows has become well known Peach_follows has become well known Peach_follows's Avatar
    Thanks

First of all, Im annoyed that people keep saying "Its not karma... its life" Karma IS life.

@ lebasiara... Karma is a buddhist belief. Buddhism is about 5 centuries older than Christianity.
    ... Not Ever Again...

Newbie Kryptoniteray is off to a good start Kryptoniteray's Avatar
    Thanks

Oh yes, what goes around definitely comes around. It has always happened to me. Sometimes it's really annoying but you get used to it, even if it's your fault or not. Karma? I'm not sure about it, but I do believe that something or someone makes sure to keep an eye on us. And sometimes, they give us hints. Or is it just our brain? You know, dreams and stuff. Because I've always had weird dreams, my mind is twisting facts until I'm starting to wonder if it's real or not.
    In the end, I guess it's all about consequences. If something happens and we are not satisfied with the result, we have to struggle and try to make things better, not just say "It's karma" and forget all about it.Life has always been mysterious and sometimes it's just too hard for us to understand.That's why we call it karma.^^
    Heaven holds a sense of wonder and I wanted to believe that I'd get caught up when the rage in me subsides.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4