+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: What grinds your gears?

Newbie Lady Asphyxia is off to a good start Lady Asphyxia's Avatar
    Thanks

What grinds your gears?

We all have soemthing that pisses us off. Some people hate it when you don't chew wtih your mouth closed. Some hate it when people laugh all the time. (Usualy females.) But what pisses you off?

What pisses me off, is when people just don't know when to shet up and when my cell phone rongs non-stop....for what?! Just to say hello and have nothing to say afterwards? I have other things too...but that's just to start off with conversation.

Now that folks, is what grinds my gears.

So the question is, what grinds your? Tell us what and give an example of a real life event where something/someone grinds your gears.

Devoted Otaku Tbaism may be famous one day Tbaism may be famous one day
    Thanks

Re: What grinds your gears?

Quote Originally Posted by Lady Asphyxia View Post

We all have soemthing that pisses us off. Some people hate it when you don't chew wtih your mouth closed. Some hate it when people laugh all the time. (Usualy females.) But what pisses you off?

What pisses me off, is when people just don't know when to shet up and when my cell phone rongs non-stop....for what?! Just to say hello and have nothing to say afterwards? I have other things too...but that's just to start off with conversation.

Now that folks, is what grinds my gears.

So the question is, what grinds your? Tell us what and give an example of a real life event where something/someone grinds your gears.

What really grinds my gears?

You would have to take a seat and get some popcorn if you wanted them all.

What can really really piss me off, is someone talking a lot about something they have no idea about really. They never experienced, they never really looked into, except getting second hand info from people who arn't even necesarrily reliable sources, but acting as if it is/theirs.

A friend would always go on and on about his drinking, sex, drugs, how tolerant the body was. He would back this up with examples that dealt with himself. More than once I decided to follow him on his crusade and see first hand how these theories stacked up. After I learned how much of a lightweight, no tolerent virgin he was...well it really made me pissed off and ashamed at myself for actually wanting to believe in the stories.

That is what really grinds my gears!

Thanks

Now that lady and gents is what you call a piss off moment.

That is another matter that pisses me off. A third would be, when your friends (Mostly females) know that you like a person and tell them to keep silent about the situation. What do they do? They go to that person, ask him/her how that person feels about you(Makes it so obvious) or if you're not so lucky; your friend will straight up tell him/her how you feel. Friends do this thinking that they are helping, but in reality they're just making it worst. If you wanted them to know that you like that person, then you would have told them (If you feel ready.). This was mostly in my high school years though, mere flash backs (Not so long ago though...).

And that is what grinds my gears.

Learn, live, laugh, GROW 5 Card Draw Champion, Bubble Trouble Champion, Connect 4 Champion, Long Jump Champion, Collapse Champion, BALLZ! Champion, Rotamania Champion, Rotations Champion, Hishi Champion, Domino Pressure Champion, Fun_game1 Champion, Road Blocks Champion, Puzzle Maniax Champion, Cloud Breakout Champion lebasiara may be famous one day lebasiara's Avatar
    Thanks

For me it is hard to get to that point.... I tolerate a lot of stuff. However there are three things that I cannot handle very well.... and those get me almost instantly:

1. Racism... when people make jokes about any kind of person just because they are different or foreigners. I don't get so mad when it is towards me... but I cannot handle to see people doing it to another person.

2. Abusers: any kind of bully I don't keep up with it.... and if the person who is a victim is quiet and stuff more it gets me mad! not for the quiet person but for the cowardy of the bully... towards me... I don't care... bubt towards another person....

3. people hurting animals ..... no need to explain that one....

hummmm to that also I can add: unjustice.....
    So in fact there are 4 things then....
    Last edited by lebasiara; Apr 25, 2007 at 08:46 AM.
    Nothing less from Pyro ^_^ Great Sig ^_^ THANK YOU!!!!
    C:\Documents and Settings\MARA\My Documents\My Pictures\Anime room\sigs\music_sig1 mia ^_^.jpg
    "show me.... THE BEAST!!!" The Beauty and the Beast movie

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by lebasiara View Post
    For me it is hard to get to that point.... I tolerate a lot of stuff. However there are three things that I cannot handle very well.... and those get me almost instantly:

1. Racism... when people make jokes about any kind of person just because they are different or foreigners. I don't get so mad when it is towards me... but I cannot handle to see people doing it to another person.

2. Abusers: any kind of bully I don't keep up with it.... and if the person who is a victim is quiet and stuff more it gets me mad! not for the quiet person but for the cowardy of the bully... towards me... I don't care... bubt towards another person....

3. people hurting animals ..... no need to explain that one....

hummmm to that also I can add: unjustice.....
    So in fact there are 4 things then....

Those are very strong points in everday life. Sadly, those type of situations can't be stopped...but we can at least reduce it.

Mathematical!! Bugz Champion, Ant Bully Champion, Chainsaw the childern Champion, 3D Net Blazer Champion, Cricket Challenge Champion, Big Uglies Champion, Body Check Champion, Desktop Fishing Champion, All Star Skate Park Champion, Chuckie Egg Champion, Birdy Champion, Anthrax Jelly Champion, Air Typer Champion, Word Pads Champion, Crash Test Dummy Curling Champion, The Mini Jump Game Champion, Chairlift Challenge Champion, Astroboy vs One Bad Storm Champion, Fight Man Champion, Blot In Hell Champion, Beeku Adventure Champion, Connect2 Champion, Atomica Champion, Cannonball Follies 2 Champion, Bada Boing Champion, BeachDefence Champion, Alkie Kong 2 Champion atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout's Avatar
    Thanks

Well there's quite a few things that get at me. But what REALLY grinds my gears is when people of African American decent try to get free stuff, or discounts; based on the fact that I'm black! (well, I'm mixed really)

"Aww, c'mon man! You supposed to be my people! You my brotha, my n***a! Hook me up, homie!"

REALLY?? First of all, I'm NOBODY'S n***a!! Secondly, I don't know you, so don't call me brother! I have six, I don't need another one. Just because I share the same ethnic background doesn't mean I'm gonna just risk my job, or my integrity for some ghetto-fabulous, hoodlum/thug.

And that, ladies and gentlemen, is what grinds my gears.

Angelic Lasura may be famous one day Lasura's Avatar
    Thanks

What grinds my gears?
    Right now all I can think up are girls who care about nothing else than what they're wearing and how they look, girls who're talking friendly to everyone and then talks bad about them behind their backs with the next person they meet... I just hate that kind of people... I can't stand their presence, I fell like they're laughing about me just than... And I'm sure they don't like my type- shy, smart, cute and if you're pretty (this word... didy you know that there is aword in latvian "pretigs" witch means disgusting, I aleays feel like saying something bad. Ok...back to the theme ) too... beter watch out!!!

My recommended fanfic: "Dreamer" by Scourge

Newbie Angelic_gurl_1027 may be famous one day Angelic_gurl_1027 may be famous one day Angelic_gurl_1027's Avatar
    Thanks

What really grinds my gears ... hmmm ... i am a very irritable person ... ((although it doesn't seem like it ... lol))

1. When i'm trying to sleep and people are blaring things/sister snoring
    2.When people chew with their mouth open ((hehehe told ya i'm irritable))
    3.Racism
    4.People who think they are better than other people
    5. My brother
    6. Loud Noises
    and other stuff... i can't think of them now ... but yea... ^^:;
    I'm in love with the BEST guy ever! I love YOU baby!!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast