+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: What grinds your gears?

Otaku Dark wolf may be famous one day Dark wolf may be famous one day Dark wolf's Avatar
    got stuck in a middle of a forest and stayed
    Thanks

Re: What grinds your gears?

What grind my gears is that in theaters mothers bring their children and they cry during the movie, I should bring my dog if they gonna bring in a baby in a theatre to watch a movie.
    /private/var/tmp/folders.501/TemporaryItems/com.apple.PhotoBooth-T0x307f90.tmp.nUlCWX/Photo 4.jpghttp://img379.imageshack.us/img379/232/noobclanks5.gif

Otaku Shermanator may be famous one day Shermanator may be famous one day
    Thanks

what grinds my gears is:
    1. Racism
    2. STUPID QUESTIONS THAT IVE ALREADY ANSWERED! when people ask the same question over and over or try to ask the same thing in a different way. how many times do i need to answer it? i would mind if they spread it out but not 20 times in 30 mins!

In every world, the God’s always make the rules. You will fall before my fake rules, and for the sin of going against the new world’s God, die.

Otaku rksamurai may be famous one day rksamurai may be famous one day rksamurai's Avatar
    Thanks

I would have to say when my brother chews balloons.. I hate that noise! and people that try to pick fights with me and people that try to tell me what to do. I cant stand a lot of the people at my school because they are like snobby. I dont like people who are like that.
    Thank you Lasura!
    My lover speaks; and he says, 'Arise my beloved my beautiful one and come!' -Song of Songs 2:10

Newbie deathnotefromthesoulless is off to a good start deathnotefromthesoulless's Avatar
    Thanks

well there is way to many for me so ill just say stereotyping.
    Last edited by deodaclan18; Apr 25, 2007 at 03:42 PM.

Moderator Fling The Cow Champion, Abba The Fox Champion deodaclan18 may be famous one day deodaclan18 may be famous one day deodaclan18's Avatar
    Thanks

Just a warning to further posters. Try not to make this into a list thread. If you want to post something that "grinds your gears," make sure to explain, or give an example. Also, no cursing please.
    Attitude of AO MODS, according to beast
    Because they have obtained that level they are arrogant. You have to kep in mind when you talk about these guys they are kind of dorks who probably didn't excel at much and this is their only outlet to flex their muscles. Their egos would suffer no less so the the forum suffers some more. Watch one way or another they will probably repond to this post with a threat. But there are better forums out there. Private messege Zev.

Otaku fled79 may be famous one day fled79 may be famous one day
    Thanks

Ahh, like most of the people in here have said, I have too many to name them all so I'll just toss some up there.

1. People with no common sense; example: "I didn't know if I pluged my X-Box 360 into a 240V socket that it would explode".....

2. Hate..Racisim, Injustice, Murders, Rapists, molesters

3: People who don't think before they say something!

4: Really smart people who like to make others feel stupid for their own satisfaction. Like that Smart A** off of Good Will Hunting who got TOLD!

5: Really stupid people who think they are smart. IE posers.

I guess that'll do it for now lol. I'm editing because DEO posted that while I was typing >.< ...

Newbie Lady Asphyxia is off to a good start Lady Asphyxia's Avatar
    Thanks

Wow, that is a lot of stuff there (lol). While at work today...I realised what else grinds my gears. When customers order coffee and say they want 15 shots of suger and and cream. Know goodness....do it yourself! We have sugher packets to the left and right side....don't make my job harder than what it is....especially when there's a long line.
    ~Obviously you can't chat about anything...even if you explain yourself~

Trance Addict jaam0927 may be famous one day jaam0927 may be famous one day jaam0927's Avatar
    Thanks

me:
    -ppl that dont stand up for themselves... that really pisses me off
    -animal cruelty

I think thats it
    oh an ppl that sell stuff on the telephone >.<
    Thank you SasuraiHell for making my sig. ur the best.
    "I came, I saw, I conquered" - Julious Cesar

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast