+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast

Thread: What grinds your gears?

Newbie Lady Asphyxia is off to a good start Lady Asphyxia's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: What grinds your gears?

Oi, telemarketers get on my nerves all the time. Even when you tell them to take your number off the list and say ok...they end up calling a few days after acting like it never happened. I understand it's their job, but goodness that is one annoying job. Same goes for the people who see you walking in the mall and try to pitch a sell to you.
    ~Obviously you can't chat about anything...even if you explain yourself~

Newbie Sazurii is off to a good start Sazurii's Avatar
    Thanks

Text messages and IMs that ALWAYS say "hello, hey, whats up, how was your day, hru" and that crap then i answer if im in a good mood and jsut not to be rude " nm, good, fine, hi" and they jsut say something like "cool, me too, im bored" OMG well your boring to talk to so buh bye. i dont say that but i usually just stop texting them its a waste of time. and i hate it when my friend is flirty with every guy who talks to her and she has a bf. so stupid
    No Way! I'm The Beautiful One Dammit!

Thanks

lol, now that's an everyday thing when your online. Belive I have those too, but don't really phase me though. I have a friend who flirts with guys that are taken and that pisses me off. Others view her has something crude when she does that and I get mad at that. She shouldn't do that, but it's her way of being and I can't change that (somehow though when I think of it it grinds my gears).

Banned Rave_Grip may be famous one day Rave_Grip may be famous one day Rave_Grip's Avatar
    Thanks

I detest ignorant people who think they're so cool and hot that they can do anything they want, from just normal teasing to playing with peoples' heart for their own good. And there are others who are arrogant, or the little girls which have boyfriends half a decade older than them. Then they ignore peoples' help and get raped. Lol, so be it.

Annoying people - Getting on my nerves.
    Racism - Enough said.
    Peaple with attitude problem.
    Dramatist people who think more with their mouths than their brains.
    People acting tough then getting others' attention by being cute, and still being tremendously mean to others.
    Sexual addicts.
    Drug addicts.
    People who spit at God.

Thanks

My thoat is one list you got there. But it is all to be agreed with and much more. Speaking of drama queens/king....there is plenty at my job. Some co-workers just don't know when to shet up and stop stressing something so little. That's why our costumers complain <.<.

??* Judge and Executioner ??* White Van Man Champion, Home Run Derby Champion, Mahjongg sport Champion, Jewel Champion, The Asteroids Champion koga23 may be famous one day koga23 may be famous one day koga23's Avatar
    Thanks

What grinds my gears mmmm so meany lets see.

One of them is when i have just cleaned my room and some one in my family comes in and leaves stuff allover the place.

Another is people that don't listen when your talking to them now that pisses me off try to talk to some one an d there like (wa wa wa what u say) wth how many times must i repeat my self before u hear what im trying to say.
    ....Player Killer....
    ??* "There is nothing to fear but F.E.A.R. it self -(F.E.A.R) " ??*

Thanks

That goes especially for siblings. My younger sister pretends to not hear me, when I tell her to do sonething (That she needs to do). But what can I say that's a part of their job. My brother-in-laws also come to my living room (live with my boyfriend) when they come visit and leave dishes and all that stuff.

Otaku Silvertoekee may be famous one day Silvertoekee may be famous one day Silvertoekee's Avatar
    Thanks

What grinds my gears huh mwuhaha

1. people who kiss butt on the higher ups at work so they can get promoted or a raise
    2. hm coworkers who are lazy butts who don't like to get up and make me there errand girl....ex. making me give testers the phones or talk to qa manager when he is right behind her....lazy
    3. Customer who come into a store describe a movie but don't know the title or who was in it.....come on people tons of movies sound similar sheesh
    4. People who can't drive when it rains......you shouldn't speed like a demon on slick roads cause hydroplaning time!
    5. Blasting music late at night when people are sleeping is rude and makes me want to yell at them
    6. Small dogs who yip at anything moving and there owners dont shut them up

Have tons more but lets just say I don't wanna get in trouble at the moment

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast