+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast

Thread: What grinds your gears?

Otaku Toecutter may be famous one day Toecutter may be famous one day
    Thanks

Re: What grinds your gears?

People annoy me in their entirety. They take up unnecessary space, they are inefficient, and often they interrupt me after I begin speaking, just because they think with their two digit IQ they somehow have more meaningful information to disclose during a discussion.

If I could find individuals that would let me speak without being interrupted (and hopefully without to beat them into compliance with a stick), actually listen to what valuable information I have to disclose, and then leave me alone, I would find life tolerable.

Newbie Lady Asphyxia is off to a good start Lady Asphyxia's Avatar
    Thanks

Very true Toecutter, but aside from that...today at work was annoying. I work in Downtown area...basically where all the homeless, drunkies and drugees roam. They come inside, sit down and go to sleep. I understand your homeless and all...but don't make my job harder. The cafe is a place for friends and family to relax and enjoy there coffee (Or tea)...You all get the idea. But the really grinded my gears today (Since I had to call the cops three times).
    ~Obviously you can't chat about anything...even if you explain yourself~

Community Dude Asteroids Champion dude101 may be famous one day dude101 may be famous one day dude101's Avatar
    Thanks

i love ranting...

so what grinds my gears? lets see one would have to be the ppl who just seem to give up all the time, or have unrealistic expectations. they just seem so sad to me. just laying around, doin nothing all the time. especially when they do have some talent and are quite capable of a lot of things. that really annoys me.

another one would have to be ppl doin Shakespearian quotes. i mean c'mon ppl can't u express urself without those. i mean they guy is long dead and i don't need to hear it anymore than i have to. i get it drilled into 3 times a weeks for crying out loud. u don't need to make people around u suffer anymore than they have to. and u don't need to bring his words down to ur level.

there are a few more things that do piss me off but i got better things to do than to continue ranting...

oh which brings me to the last thing that i hate the most.

people who continue to complain about every little things that goes wrong in there life, the ppl that piss them off and everything else. it true that u might be doin it a little tough, but if u want to rant try looking at other ppl who don't have the things u already have. pls just be a little grateful with the stuff u have, and not focus on what u don't. it will make things easier on u..

well thats about it. yea but i want to add something that is out of place for the fun of it.

I also like hypocrites

Otaku Bow Adventure Champion OdysseanPromise may be famous one day OdysseanPromise may be famous one day
    Montclair, NJ (School), Severn, MD (Home)
    Thanks

I hate it when people don't close their mouths all the way when they are eating and it makes a really obnoxious sucking sound when they eat.

I also hate it when people snore.

Both of these traits are found in my roommate.

Newbie Sepulchure is off to a good start Sepulchure's Avatar
    Thanks

What Grinds my gears like Finger Nails on a chalk board is...

Un-Awareness

seriously,Some people do the most hideous,Out ragous,damneded things in the world with out knowing that it's bad.

Abomination Smacky Champion, Celebrity Power Lifte Champion, Crash Test Dummy High Jump Champion, Super Track 2001 Champion, Endless Flight Champion, Drop Kick Champion, Bloody Rage Champion, Dropkick The Faint Champion, Splash Back Champion Spin Da Ish is off to a good start Spin Da Ish's Avatar
    Thanks

Theres only one thing that can piss me off the most and thats when i knwo i can do something but, it just never comes out.

for example...
    I'm drawing a picture i've drawn before but it looks 10 times crapper than the ones i made before over ten times. then i get pissed, either burn the paper, chew it and spit it out, rip it to shreds, stab it with sharp objects, randomly punch it, or snap my mechanical pencil in half for no apparent reason. yes when i do get angry(which isn't often) there are manyu" symptoms" as in what i will do.

Newbie Sepulchure is off to a good start Sepulchure's Avatar
    Thanks

So it pisses you off when you don't make good drawings?

Angelic Lasura may be famous one day Lasura's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Spin Da Ish View Post
    Theres only one thing that can piss me off the most and thats when i knwo i can do something but, it just never comes out.

for example...
    I'm drawing a picture i've drawn before but it looks 10 times crapper than the ones i made before over ten times. then i get pissed, either burn the paper, chew it and spit it out, rip it to shreds, stab it with sharp objects, randomly punch it, or snap my mechanical pencil in half for no apparent reason. yes when i do get angry(which isn't often) there are manyu" symptoms" as in what i will do.
    It's the same with me... if you'd see the sketches of my works... it's all written in such chaotic handwritting that even I can't understand what I've written, there are ussualy about three good sentences and then a full paragraph with scratches and curse words all over it, and if you stand buy when I'm writting then better watch out of flying scetch books and my hands and teeth that are readdy yo attack eveything in their way...

My recommended fanfic: "Dreamer" by Scourge

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast