+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6

Thread: What grinds your gears?

Banned The White Wolf is off to a good start
    Thanks

Re: What grinds your gears?

Quote Originally Posted by koga23 View Post
    What grinds my gears when ur trying to talk to some one and they dont pay attention to you and act like ur not talking. Now that pisses me off
    I'm guilty of this crime.

Quote Originally Posted by koga23
    Also people that act like there the shit and know every thing and your always wrong and there always right.That is one of the most annoying things
    My mother is wayy guilty of this crime, and it gets on my nerves. THAT grinds my gears.

Quote Originally Posted by koga23
    And when some wakes me up for the most dumbist thing in the world smiling and enjoying every minuet of it reallllyyyy pisss me of.
    This also happens to me. And I get pissed off because I feel as if they don't respect me. I'm sleeping because I'm tired. So please don't wake me up.

Otaku Avatar theif#1 may be famous one day Avatar theif#1 may be famous one day Avatar theif#1's Avatar
    Thanks

What grinds my gears NO BURNS my gears is when you show someone how to do something multiple times and they continue to come back and ask you how its done.

My brother does this to me all the time. He has a myspace and every time he wants to update his page he asks me how does he do the layouts and it pisses me off cause iv showed him enough times were and how things should be. another thing that grinds my gears is when people ask you for a favor and get mad at you for not doing it right away i mean a favor is supposed to be done on your time when you see fit to do it right? example, my mom well say "can you do me a favor when you go down stairs can you turn off the lights" and then gets mad at me for not doing it right away i mean if she'd want me to do it right away do tell some one as a favor tell them to do it

Do to others as you see fit

Decapitation?DontBePicky! Raimann may be famous one day Raimann may be famous one day Raimann's Avatar
    Thanks

1. when people point at their wrist for the time, its not like they have a watch there. and how would they like it if i pointed to my crotch when i was askin where the washroom was

2. im onna website that has exclusive songs like 3 months before they come out, and recently, a pack of songs got to my friends, and i got it in January, and their like "ITS SICK!' but when i showed it to them in Jan, their like 'its ok....' and im like I SHOWED U THAT, and their like OK.....no u didnt, and i show em my account on the website and when it was uploaded, and THEY WONT LISTEN TO ME

Want Credits Fast? Love The Thrill Of Gambling? Then Come On Down And See For Yourself!
    http://www.animeonline.net/f5/nfl-football-31440/

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Raimann View Post
    1. when people point at their wrist for the time, its not like they have a watch there. and how would they like it if i pointed to my crotch when i was askin where the washroom was
    What you said makes no sense.

Did you ever think that the person pointing towards their watch usually wears one, but just forgot that it wasn't on their wrist for that one time, for whatever reason?

People can be so selfish.

Decapitation?DontBePicky! Raimann may be famous one day Raimann may be famous one day Raimann's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by The White Wolf View Post
    What you said makes no sense.

Did you ever think that the person pointing towards their watch usually wears one, but just forgot that it wasn't on their wrist for that one time, for whatever reason?

People can be so selfish.

ok they can ask for the time, like 'do you know what time it is' cuz many people dont have WATCHES they have cellfones with the time, and they dont wear the celli on their wrist. and i HATE it when people dont get what im sayin

Want Credits Fast? Love The Thrill Of Gambling? Then Come On Down And See For Yourself!
    http://www.animeonline.net/f5/nfl-football-31440/

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Raimann View Post
    ok they can ask for the time, like 'do you know what time it is' cuz many people dont have WATCHES they have cellfones with the time, and they dont wear the celli on their wrist. and i HATE it when people dont get what im sayin
    You just need anger management classes. How can someone get so angry at something so simple as pointing towards your wrist?!

This makes me realize how weird people really can be out in the world.

A pet peeve of mine?

-When people get an attitude for NO apparent reason, or because they are just having a bad day.. and then they take it out on you. Or they'll talk behind your back AS IF you cannot hear them. WTH. Get a life.

Horror movies rule Graveyard Champion Familyguyfan2 may be famous one day Familyguyfan2 may be famous one day Familyguyfan2's Avatar
    Thanks

Post Re: What grinds your gears?

Racist people! I can't stand them. And hate groups like the kkk. They need to die! I also hate math. I don't like people that copy everything the tv does either. Some idiot hung himself because he saw the Sadam hanging video. Some parents have strange kids that need help, so they shouldn't let them watch that stuff if they're crazy. Some people think all kids are like that too.(they have problems) That's just some of the things that grind my gears.
    Last edited by Dragon Ball; May 12, 2007 at 06:12 PM.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6