+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast

Thread: What has Youtube done for YOU?

Otaku lapislazuli is off to a good start lapislazuli's Avatar
    48° 07' – 48° 19' N 16° 11' – 16° 34' E or short: behind you.
    Thanks

Re: What has Youtube done for YOU?

Entertainment and many laughs. It gave me reaaaaa~lly funny videos to watch. But I guess it's a bit of everything. There are so many things on youtube, impossible to count them all ...
    youtube combined with reddit ... made my day. Most of the days, actually. (:
    You are now breathing manually. :P

E&OE;

Otaku Wheel 2 Spin Champion, Bejeweled Champion, Aqua blocks Champion, CrashDown Champion Blue Wolf is off to a good start Blue Wolf's Avatar
    Thanks

It's actually given me a lot more than Super Smash Bros. Brawl videos, I've seen funny videos of a siberian husky named Kaiser, a little kitty going berserk at the reflection of itself in a mirror, and videos of parts of movies or episodes of shows I'll never own, and would never have seen any of probably if it weren't for Youtube.

RPG Character: MetalGarurumon. Level: 86.

Strange Times Dark. is making a name for themselves Dark. is making a name for themselves Dark.'s Avatar
    Thanks

I use youtube to watch music videos (or at least USED to till they took most of them off, fascists..), I use it to watch comedy routines, or my favorite parts in movies, I use it to watch old cartoons or see a new movie trailer. Sometimes I'll look up how to do a cheat in a video game, or watch a speed-run, or just watch someone messing around in game. I've watched abridged versions of animes, popular culture scenes both spawning from youtube and other media. I still use it alot to just find songs and hear them all the way through before I buy them. I've found new music artists because of youtube, seen music shows live, it's just the ultimate video media site. Though it sucks because it seems to be losing videos containing copyrighted stuff more and more these days...it has less vids now than it did even 6 months ago, it sucks.

Otaku Wheel 2 Spin Champion, Bejeweled Champion, Aqua blocks Champion, CrashDown Champion Blue Wolf is off to a good start Blue Wolf's Avatar
    Thanks

Wait, they took music videos off? I've loaded up lots of different videos of songs on Youtube...

You mean like songs from musicians performing live in a concert, or videos that just show one image while a song is playing? Because the latter is what I've loaded quite a few videos of in the not too distant past. =P

Otaku lapislazuli is off to a good start lapislazuli's Avatar
    48° 07' – 48° 19' N 16° 11' – 16° 34' E or short: behind you.
    Thanks

Nah, afaik they didn't take all the music videos off. I think they're trying the hardest to license as many as possible, e.g. Warner Music. As far as I'm concerned, I found most of the music videos I've been searching for ...
    Uploading them yourself may be something different, but actually I don't know much about the copyright stuff.
    You are now breathing manually. :P

E&OE;

Thanks

Me either, just that I can still load up some music videos on Youtube, so I'm glad about that, I just hope things stay that way, whenever I feel like listening to something, it's pretty handy to be able to just load it up on that website.

Wilde Beast GiG Racer Champion EmoNightmareRose may be famous one day EmoNightmareRose's Avatar
    Thanks

They get pissed at the amv people unless they give credit and take them off...
    and they kill anime, and delete everyday.

Thanks

Hm, that sucks...I don't watch much Anime on it, but I certainly have seen a little, so that's unfortunate...hope nothing of Anime gets deleted that I may have ended up seeing in the future...

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast