+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast

Thread: What has Youtube done for YOU?

Otaku Jewel of Atlantis Champion, Project 156 Champion, Suna Sudoku Champion, Virus 3 Hex Options Champion kaki tori kaizoku is off to a good start kaki tori kaizoku's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: What has Youtube done for YOU?

what has youtube don for me....hmm...
    1. anime... or at least it use too. i use other sites for anime but... it started it the watching anime online for me.

2. music videos. where else am i going to find music videos from around the world.

3. i found alot of my fav. songs by accident by watching amvs on youtube.

4. i am a musican.... not a very talented one...but a musican none the less. i can't read notes that fast so i used youtube for instructional videos to play certain songs.

it has made me laugh, cry, get angry. so thank u youtube.

My Youtube My Deviant
    Goal: 363/500 posts to elite member

Otaku Wheel 2 Spin Champion, Bejeweled Champion, Aqua blocks Champion, CrashDown Champion Blue Wolf is off to a good start Blue Wolf's Avatar
    Thanks

You're a musician eh? I can play a few instruments myself. Don't let not being able to read the notes fast get to you, I can't even read them, period... XP

Currently working at trying to learn how to play my new guitar I got for Christmas.

I've listened to songs on Youtube that have inspired me to learn how to play them on the keyboard, I thank Youtube for that, it's always nice to learn how to play another song, thing is with the keyboard, I can only play with my right hand...

I mean I could physically play the keyboard with my left hand, but not well at all, I just can't seem to be able to play with both hands, I get completely through off whenever I try to. :/

RPG Character: MetalGarurumon. Level: 86.

THUMBSUCKING ADDICTION Mr. K is making a name for themselves Mr. K is making a name for themselves Mr. K's Avatar
    Thanks

XD I've moved on from Youtube, but back in the day.. XD It bought me wonderful laughs. It's not the way it used to be, but I can't help that when I get bored. I need to just type in "www.youtube.com" for the sake of funny.
    ≥°≤ [?] █▓▒░░▒▓█ [?] ≥°≤
    You know how you drown a blonde, Rosalie? Glue a mirror to the bottom of a pool.
    Jacob Black, Breaking Dawn, Chapter 14, p.271
    Lamie Hynamen "I reject your reality and substitute my own."

~Counting Down the Days~ NevesElocin may be famous one day NevesElocin may be famous one day NevesElocin's Avatar
    Thanks

YouTube has given me music when I'm bored and entertainment when I'm boreder. Its funny yet it can be very serious and intriging. Plus the anime was awesome and you didn't have to watch commercials. It gave me a good reason to buy the DVDs becuase I could check out the anime first.

Our love will go on until the end of time. I will always be yours and you will be mine.

A Returning Soul Twitchy may be famous one day Twitchy may be famous one day Twitchy's Avatar
    Thanks

What has Youtube done to me? I should be asking what has 4chan done to me. The only thing Youtube has done is make it easier for anon to raid and be noticed on a wider scale. And if theres any /b/ tards here dont give me this rule 1 & 2 crap cause that only applies to raids.
    http://www.animeonline.net/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=22388&dateline=123367  5260

You's Trollin Pro Leafblower Champion, Helicopter Champion ketaro is making a name for themselves ketaro is making a name for themselves ketaro's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Twitchy View Post
    What has Youtube done to me? I should be asking what has 4chan done to me. The only thing Youtube has done is make it easier for anon to raid and be noticed on a wider scale. And if theres any /b/ tards here dont give me this rule 1 & 2 crap cause that only applies to raids.
    You need to lurk some moar /b/rother. Perhaps this can help you refresh your memory. Rules 1 & 2 apply everywhere, don't forget that.

Youtube has brought many lulz and funny clips to watch when i am bored.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to ketaro For This Useful Post:

Twitchy (Feb 10, 2009)

A Returning Soul Twitchy may be famous one day Twitchy may be famous one day Twitchy's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by ketaro View Post
    You need to lurk some moar /b/rother. Perhaps this can help you refresh your memory. Rules 1 & 2 apply everywhere, don't forget that.

Youtube has brought many lulz and funny clips to watch when i am bored.
    Only New***s follow rules 1&2 by heart. They are rules meant to be broken. I have been lurking everyday on 4chan for the past 6 years and I still need to lurk moar.

Plus I will give youtube the fact that it has brought Boxxy the Queen of /b/ to us. Thats the only positive I could see from youtube at this moment
    http://www.animeonline.net/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=22388&dateline=123367  5260

You's Trollin Pro Leafblower Champion, Helicopter Champion ketaro is making a name for themselves ketaro is making a name for themselves ketaro's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Twitchy View Post
    Only New***s follow rules 1&2 by heart. They are rules meant to be broken. I have been lurking everyday on 4chan for the past 6 years and I still need to lurk moar.

Plus I will give youtube the fact that it has brought Boxxy the Queen of /b/ to us. Thats the only positive I could see from youtube at this moment
    Boxxy is a /b/tard, i noticed she uses some memes and /b/ stuff in her videos.

lmao boxxy its not the Queen of /b/. The real Queen is Moot.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast