+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: What health condition do you fear?

Newbie Kera1xx is off to a good start Kera1xx's Avatar
    Thanks

What health condition do you fear?

Yep, title says it all. What's a health problem or disability that you would never ever dream of having or you fear?

For me, I'd have to go with deafness. I don't think I could last a day if I lost my ability to hear and I'm sorry if this somehow offends those with health problems D:

Trust me...I have them too xD

Legendary Otaku Happy Pill Champion, Monkey Mayhem Champion NeoDeath90 may be famous one day NeoDeath90 may be famous one day NeoDeath90's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: What health condition do you fear?

this is a tough one. i would have to say heart failure. i've had my heart skip beats a few times and that feels weird enough, but to go into cardiac arrest i think would be a most scary experience. kudos to anyone who has had one and survived.

but really, instead of fearing a condition, work to solve the problem, or work so you never have it. lol, thats what im trying to do.
    Why hello there!

Otaku Neon 2 Champion, BMX Stunts Champion, Alu`s Revenge Champion, Robo Slug 2 Champion Sol-x may be famous one day Sol-x may be famous one day Sol-x's Avatar
    Thanks

I would have to go with losing my eyesight. I couldn't stand not knowing whats going on in the world without them.
    And I am a game freak, so it would be h*ll for me XD

Quote Originally Posted by Legend View Post
    A forum post should be like a skirt. Long enough to cover the subject matter, but short enough to keep things interesting.

Angelic Lasura may be famous one day Lasura's Avatar
    Thanks

I must say cancer. It freaks me out in some odd way... I guess mostly because it isn't curable and I would die soon and I can not afford to die soon, especially because of Ray... I can't leave him ^^ And also all the ways that you can try curing it just freak me out- cutting off body parts, chemical stuff that makes you bold and even more sicklish than you are and so on... geee...
    And the fact that everyone can get it and you don't really know when you have it also is terrifying...

My recommended fanfic: "Dreamer" by Scourge

Banned Monkey Jump Champion, Karts Champion, Stagedive Dewy Champion, Harry Potter: The Marauder`s Map Champion, Weasley Breakfast Champion, Grand Slam Shredder Champion, Moon Skate Champion, Field Goal FootBall Champion, DodgeBall Champion, Gasbag Smackdown Champion, Makai Hockey Champion, Monkey Nut Champion, The Ordinary Boys Champion, Traffic Control Champion, Roving Reporter Champion, Prawn Of The Dead Champion, Sky Fire Champion, Musical Lantern Champion, Master Qwan,s Mahjongg Champion, Master Mahjongg Champion, Mahjongg: Alchemy Champion, Flash Tiles Champion, Mahjongg 3D Champion, Mahjongg 2 Champion, Mahjongg Fast Champion, Stupid Space Shooting Race Game Champion The GunGrave of Trigun may be famous one day The GunGrave of Trigun may be famous one day
    Thanks

Will i eouldnt be scared cause im not scared of death but i would hate to have cancer or aides they would both suck cancer cause i would die young (#-#) and aides cause i would die painfully.

Otaku Haruko Haruhara is off to a good start Haruko Haruhara's Avatar
    Thanks

Well not many people know of this disease and I've done forgot the name of this
    disease and I seriously doubt I could spell it right anyway. Its where it starts in
    your lung then spreads all across your chest and slow strangles you to were you
    stop breathing. This is very rare its so rare that maybe not even 1 person in every
    state has this disease. And if you have this disease or know someone who did I'm
    sorry. To everyone else who doesn't know of this disease there is no cure for it.
    I'm also afraid of being blind and deaf and several others sorry to anyone I may offend.

Otaku Hantei16 is off to a good start Hantei16's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by NeoDeath90 View Post
    this is a tough one. i would have to say heart failure. i've had my heart skip beats a few times and that feels weird enough, but to go into cardiac arrest i think would be a most scary experience. kudos to anyone who has had one and survived.

but really, instead of fearing a condition, work to solve the problem, or work so you never have it. lol, thats what im trying to do.
    Totally agree, heart failure is scary coz it could strike someone when he/she least expect it and if you're unlucky enough, it can kill you before you even know you had one. Come to think of it, health conditions and failures like this one can kill a person before he/she could even feel fear.

Some skin conditions are pretty scary to have too...uh yeah, even a single zit can be pretty scary if you are Paris Hilton. But there's one skin condition i know that could even scare the crap out of the most ruthless criminals the world has ever known....'Tree man' regains use of hands: New pictures - Telegraph

Check it out and see for yourself. I feel sorry for that guy, and i respect him greatly. He's brave enough to face the world even with that condition.

Otaku Haruko Haruhara is off to a good start Haruko Haruhara's Avatar
    Thanks

I can agree that a heart condition is scary alot of people in my family have heart
    conditions and my mom has a bad skin disease but she won't go to a hospital to
    find out what it is because she thinks its skin cancer. My genetic genes are not
    looking to good.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast