+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: What if

Newbie AngelAlex is off to a good start AngelAlex's Avatar
    Thanks

What if

What you do if you all peoples dead in the world and you still alive

Legendary Otaku divine_punishment may be famous one day divine_punishment may be famous one day divine_punishment's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: What if

Quote Originally Posted by AngelAlex View Post
    What you do if you all peoples dead in the world and you still alive
    If all the people in the world were dead and I was the only one left alive, I would be very bored. I would first see to it that everyone was properly buried, double-check that I really AM the only living person, and then calmly wait to join them (probably with a good book or two ).

~Counting Down the Days~ NevesElocin may be famous one day NevesElocin may be famous one day NevesElocin's Avatar
    Thanks

What would I do if I was the only living person left on the planet? Either clone myself and make males from my mutated DNA or move to Mars. Whichever will keep me busy longer. Repopulating the earth or pioneering a new planet.

Our love will go on until the end of time. I will always be yours and you will be mine.

Legendary Otaku divine_punishment may be famous one day divine_punishment may be famous one day divine_punishment's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by NevesElocin View Post
    What would I do if I was the only living person left on the planet? Either clone myself and make males from my mutated DNA or move to Mars. Whichever will keep me busy longer. Repopulating the earth or pioneering a new planet.
    But if the cloned males share so many alleles (<-- spelling?) with you, your children would come out flawed . . . like a backwater, incest baby!

Better, then, to go to Mars and hope to find something there.

~Counting Down the Days~ NevesElocin may be famous one day NevesElocin may be famous one day NevesElocin's Avatar
    Thanks

But if the cloned males share so many alleles (<-- spelling?) with you, your children would come out flawed . . . like a backwater, incest baby!
    Very true. I wouldn't want deffected babies. I shall go to Mars then. Shall you join me?

Our love will go on until the end of time. I will always be yours and you will be mine.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by NevesElocin View Post
    Very true. I wouldn't want deffected babies. I shall go to Mars then. Shall you join me?
    Well, if either of us were the last person alive on Earth, one of us would be dead and therefore unable to go to Mars . . . . . . . . . . meh, why not? Thank you for the lovely invitation.

I'm all ears. Hassun has disabled reputation
    Thanks

I recommend reading the I Am Legend book before going to see the film.

Banned AngelicDemon201092 is off to a good start AngelicDemon201092's Avatar
    Thanks

What would I do if all my friends, including loved one's were dead? well that depends on who died first. If my BF died first then I wouldn't be alive to see the rest of them go so I wouldn't know. If my BF died last then I'd kill myself right after he died. Just like I would if he died First.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast