+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: what if?

Otaku ToxicShadow is off to a good start ToxicShadow's Avatar
    Thanks

what if?

What if everyone on AO had the chance to meet eachother atleast once?, Truethfully i really want to meet the ones on my friends list already they seem pretty cool.Beside that i will get to the point. what if you were able to hang out with your friends from AO,And what would you do?Me personally i would like to know more about them and probablly hang out at the mall and browse around diffrent places then go see a movie..
    Hold me Like you held on to life When all fears came alive and entombed me Love me Like you love the sun Scorching the blood in my vampire heart

Banned aceman67 has become well known aceman67 has become well known aceman67 has become well known aceman67's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: what if?

I'd love too meet my fellow staff. A lot of them I have known for several years.

It's always nice to get together with people that share the same interest.

Newbie Kirra is off to a good start Kirra's Avatar
    Thanks

Hm, I think that idea has a lot of interesting possibilities. It could be fun for everyone to meet all of their friends. Since this is a mostly anime site, I think a fun group activity would be to attend an anime convention.

Newbie Zakizo is off to a good start Zakizo's Avatar
    Thanks

That would be cool, but people tend to be paranoid of other people they meet on the internet. Still though, it would be interesting. If I met all my friends from AO, I would probably challenge you all to Ultimate Ninja 4 and see how long you each could last. It would be interesting if someone actually managed to beat me.
    What? You've never seen a talking cabbage before? Well, if you were a bit more open minded, then maybe you WOULD have.

Newbie Sadis is off to a good start Sadis's Avatar
    Thanks

I think it would be fun to meet people from here. I've made some nice friends on here so far and it'd be interesting to meet them in real life.

I'm totally in love. Sadis + yinyangAio1 forever. <3 (Yes, we're together irl. We're engaged.) Also, if you liked/dated him, please stay off my page.

Mathematical!! Bugz Champion, Ant Bully Champion, Chainsaw the childern Champion, 3D Net Blazer Champion, Cricket Challenge Champion, Big Uglies Champion, Body Check Champion, Desktop Fishing Champion, All Star Skate Park Champion, Chuckie Egg Champion, Birdy Champion, Anthrax Jelly Champion, Air Typer Champion, Word Pads Champion, Crash Test Dummy Curling Champion, The Mini Jump Game Champion, Chairlift Challenge Champion, Astroboy vs One Bad Storm Champion, Fight Man Champion, Blot In Hell Champion, Beeku Adventure Champion, Connect2 Champion, Atomica Champion, Cannonball Follies 2 Champion, Bada Boing Champion, BeachDefence Champion, Alkie Kong 2 Champion atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout's Avatar
    Thanks

I think someone had actually came up with the idea of everyone on AO meeting up at one point in time a couple/few years back. But, I think there was a sense of seriousness; when talkin' about us all meeting up. I wish I could remember who brought that up.

Anywho, I'd like to meet my fellow AO members and get to know them personally. I feel like I've grown to know quite a few people here pretty well and I talk to a couple/few people here quite frequently; but I'd like to meet F2F and actually hang out outside of AO or the IRC chat room. Although, there are quite a few members that are not in the US, so I don't know whether or not I'd be able to meet all the people here on AO that I'd like to personally interact with.

If it WAS possible though, I think it would be pretty fun to actually put a face to a name with some of the others I haven't talked to outside of AO, or the people who don't post in the gallery. I'd like to sit around and talk about various things, maybe play some 'Apples to Apples'. *I love that game!* ^_^

Otaku ToxicShadow is off to a good start ToxicShadow's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Zakizo View Post
    That would be cool, but people tend to be paranoid of other people they meet on the internet. Still though, it would be interesting. If I met all my friends from AO, I would probably challenge you all to Ultimate Ninja 4 and see how long you each could last. It would be interesting if someone actually managed to beat me.
    that would be awesome and i own the first three and i am unbeatable with Itachi but i cant find number four
    Hold me Like you held on to life When all fears came alive and entombed me Love me Like you love the sun Scorching the blood in my vampire heart

Newbie Kirra is off to a good start Kirra's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Zakizo View Post
    That's true too, given how bad things can happen sometimes when meeting up with someone from the internet. But still, you have a good point about it being interesting. lol I remember those games! Knowing how I am with video games, sadly, I don't think I'd make it very long in a little tournament. But hey, it would still be fun to try.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast