+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: what if?

is On Point Abu Dhabi is making a name for themselves Abu Dhabi is making a name for themselves Abu Dhabi's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: what if?

Quote Originally Posted by atomik_sprout View Post
    maybe play some 'Apples to Apples'. *I love that game!* ^_^
    ¡HECK YES!

Anyways, i also agree that it would be super fun to meet everybody!

what would be a mind trip for me though is thinking. . . like. . .

we're all humans! and we know each other by typing words on a screen, even though we've never met before! and then we meet! and then it'd be a crazy revelation that we all exist and may be completely different then how we show ourselves online!

but that's just me~

hopefully i didn't lose too many people with that post~

Railgun Assimilate Champion Sazuka may be famous one day Sazuka may be famous one day Sazuka's Avatar
    Thanks

Like I'd wanna meet any of you losers.

I'll just be sure to bring my switchblade/baseball bat so no one messes with me.

Legendary Otaku Violent may be famous one day Violent may be famous one day Violent's Avatar
    Thanks

I would bring me a good ole bag and a lot of rolling accessories maybe a bong or two, everyone would be havin a good hootenanny.

Someone needs to get drinks thou !!!

THE RULES!

I'm on my grind in search to find whats on my mind, its one of a kind!

Zev
    SuperModZilla Zev is making a name for themselves Zev is making a name for themselves Zev's Avatar
    Thanks

I don't think I would want to meet everyone at AO, just a select few people that I tend to get along with. I hate to travel though, so I probably never will.

Signature is a Gwenibe original.

Newbie Zakizo is off to a good start Zakizo's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by ToxicShadow View Post
    that would be awesome and i own the first three and i am unbeatable with Itachi but i cant find number four
    I reserved a copy and ran over to the mall as soon as it arrived the next morning. I still see it in the stores though. And Itachi is very much beatable with plenty of characters. His Tsukuyomi isn't as abusable as in the last games.

Also, for the self-defense aspect of meeting everyone from AO in real life, some pepper spray would probably work just fine. =P But I don't like to travel either, and I don't even really have the money to travel, so it'll probably never happen.
    What? You've never seen a talking cabbage before? Well, if you were a bit more open minded, then maybe you WOULD have.

ayu
    Devoted Otaku ayu is off to a good start ayu's Avatar
    Thanks

I think it would be fun to see all the people here in AO. Even though I only have few people who I talk to here in AO, I want to see them and get to know them more. I also want to meet and be friendly with the others.

Newbie Taikaw is off to a good start
    Thanks

This actually happens on Japanese internet communication sites. Most commonly on a site called "2ちゃんねる(2channel)". The meetings outside of the internet is called a "オフ会(Off-Kai)", which is short for Offline Meeting. You usually meet up at a restaurant near a station. Doesn't that happen on Twitter as well?

Anyways, what would I do? Well, I would just have some dinner at a cheap diner, talk about anime, then go to a game-center and play some games and some pool...

Newbie Hinagiku is off to a good start
    Thanks

I want to hang out with them like maybe eat pizza while watching lots of anime. I'd like to know more about them because I'm just new here and you guys seem so interesting. Te-he!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast