Closed Thread
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: what if u had a secret admirer?

THUMBSUCKING ADDICTION Mr. K is making a name for themselves Mr. K is making a name for themselves Mr. K's Avatar
    Thanks
    NO!!! Its a STALKER~~!!!!

Step back slowly, because when he's saying I love the way you brush your hair when you get out of the shower~ :O RUN!!!

XD

o.o I would say~ Well nothing~ "Quite moment"

If he did it with a bounch of my friends.. XD Well thats silly ~

Otaku deftbeat may be famous one day deftbeat may be famous one day deftbeat's Avatar
    Thanks
    maybe we'll talk and give a chance to know each other..
    but this wouldnt happen in my case

God's Little Girl blue_rebel may be famous one day blue_rebel may be famous one day blue_rebel's Avatar
    Thanks
    I'd be put off, because first of all, the person doesn't even know me. On what basis did his crush develop? I tend to be very straightforward with people I don't know (and more tactfully indirect with acquaintances) so I'd come right out with it and tell him I'm sorry, but I don't understand how in the world you came to have a crush on me, and it's obvious I don't have the same feelings for you because I don't even know you. But hey, we can always hang out and get to know each other - you know, be friends.

Or something to that effect.

Newbie alchemist_of_death may be famous one day alchemist_of_death may be famous one day alchemist_of_death's Avatar
    Thanks
    i dont know but if you look closely most girls will get scare that guys i dont knwo it might just be melol. well if that happen i would get to knwo them and try to see if can work something out or something like it. but if i have a realtion ship then it would have to be complicated lol. so yeah i would try to know them
    death is not a final goodbey...but...a see you later.
    by me ^_^.

Devoted Otaku Shodokan may be famous one day Shodokan may be famous one day Shodokan's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by blue_rebel View Post
    I'd be put off, because first of all, the person doesn't even know me. On what basis did his crush develop? I tend to be very straightforward with people I don't know (and more tactfully indirect with acquaintances) so I'd come right out with it and tell him I'm sorry, but I don't understand how in the world you came to have a crush on me, and it's obvious I don't have the same feelings for you because I don't even know you. But hey, we can always hang out and get to know each other - you know, be friends.

Or something to that effect.
    Who knows maybe that girl/boy they were talking about earlier was pretty cute.

Otaku Arukih may be famous one day Arukih may be famous one day Arukih's Avatar
    Thanks
    Probably I'd be very worry about it cause i'd think of that person as a sick lunatic...i dont now!! I just dont like ppl who dont show their feeling!! "my problem i guess!!"

Newbie crono_chris may be famous one day crono_chris may be famous one day crono_chris's Avatar
    UK, come on you obviously know were in the UK
    Thanks
    Well to be honest, it depends who this person was, like personality, age etc.
    Hopefully it would be a nice girl, then of course i'd take advantage of the moment and get to know her deeply, although it would be pretty shocking for my being all of a sudden.

God's Little Girl blue_rebel may be famous one day blue_rebel may be famous one day blue_rebel's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Shodokan View Post
    Who knows maybe that girl/boy they were talking about earlier was pretty cute.
    *shrugs*
    So? Where I'm concerned, a person's looks isn't the main attracting factor.

Closed Thread
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast