Closed Thread
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast

Thread: what if u had a secret admirer?

Otaku tupacs_wifey may be famous one day tupacs_wifey may be famous one day tupacs_wifey's Avatar
    Thanks
    i did and he wuz soooooooooooo sleazy

HolderOfThe
    DarkChalice's LiL sis

Otaku For3v3r_Lost may be famous one day For3v3r_Lost may be famous one day For3v3r_Lost's Avatar
    Thanks
    That's creepy though, because it could mean that the guy that had a secret crush on you might already knew most things about you. Heck, if they knew, I'd run! Nah, just playing, but it's creepy. If they knew most things about me, I'd stay quiet and think of an excuse to get away from the person. Like..."I have to go to the bathroom." but actually went somewhere else. Lol, I used that excuse to escape from the guy that's hitting on me. XD

If they don't know anything about me, I'd get to know that person more better, see what we have in common and be friends for a few months or more before we might actually like each other a lot and start going out. I'm not like, "Oh you like me?! We're going out right now! C'mon boyfriend!" That's creepy lol because my friend did that to a guy once and he was like O.O
    "I love you with all my heart that I can't explain how much in words."

-=Tumble_Dry=-
    I'd strait up get to the nasty. If any one likes me like that I would be like: yo, my place or yours. Lets kick some bass behind closed doors.

And If the person said yes, I would know that she really liked me and then I would get free poon.

Devoted Otaku Shodokan may be famous one day Shodokan may be famous one day Shodokan's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by -=Tumble_Dry=- View Post
    I'd strait up get to the nasty. If any one likes me like that I would be like: yo, my place or yours. Lets kick some bass behind closed doors.

And If the person said yes, I would know that she really liked me and then I would get free poon.
    Hell yes. This is what I call a real answer.

Shichibukai JefferyXie may be famous one day JefferyXie may be famous one day JefferyXie's Avatar
    Thanks
    It would sound cool.It makes u feel that u have ppl dat care for u so u won't b alone even though u think u r at times.But it's best 2 b cautious yes.

Newbie Avenara may be famous one day Avenara may be famous one day
    Thanks
    Meh, I'd give them a chance. There is no harm in JUST dating, right? Who knows? Maybe this person is your soulmate and you just didn't realize it until now.

5.00 M33-6 solking may be famous one day solking may be famous one day solking's Avatar
    Thanks
    I have too many secret admirers. I get fan mail, random phone calls from restricted numbers, emails, PMs, IMs, etc. almost everyday. I even got packages a few months ago. Some are so obvious I just play along though. Some know I have a girlfriend but still try to leave hints and buy me stuff. But I don't really do anything about it. I hate being loved so much. Usually I just stay in hiding. I hate being perfect.

Mercenary SousukeSagara may be famous one day SousukeSagara may be famous one day SousukeSagara's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by macky_516 View Post
    what would you do if one day someone you dont even know that well told you they had a secret crush on you. and not a little crush but a big one. what would you do?
    Extremely crush if that's what you mean..?
    Hmmm... I've been in this situation...
    I just said that I just want to be friends with her...
    Because my heart was fallen from someone else...
    She respect my answer, but she said... She will wait for me...

Closed Thread
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast