+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: What If You Could Go Back?

Newbie MagiPink is off to a good start MagiPink's Avatar
    Thanks

Red face Re: What If You Could Go Back?

I'm tempted to say that I wouldn't change anything, as that is the way of life. What is life without problems? But the selfish side of me would change a few things.

I would:

1. Keep my husband from taking his laptop on cruise with him. If he hadn't, then I wouldn't have gotten into all the financial problems I have now. And he'd be at home instead of where he's at now.

2. Not have listened to an old family friend about moving in with her. I would have saved SO much money. And alot of hassle.

3. Have taken better care of my teeth so they wouldn't be in the condition they are in now.
    I don't suffer from Insanity. I enjoy EVERY second of it!!!

Angelic Lasura may be famous one day Lasura's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: What If You Could Go Back?

I too wouldn't change a thing!!! I'm sure everyting is the way it should be. I don't regret anything...
    I've had these possibilities to change something in my dreams and it always got even worse than it was before after I'd done something differently.
    You must be really careful with changing the past I'm not one of those people who would be able to calculate all the possibilities and make the right step. Judging- 1%

But I guess I should say at least something... So I'll say this: I should have said my grandfather I love him before he died...

My recommended fanfic: "Dreamer" by Scourge

Shichibukai JefferyXie may be famous one day JefferyXie may be famous one day JefferyXie's Avatar
    Thanks

A lot of things.I want to make up for the things that i didn't do earlier such as wanting to be ahead of other students academically,having more people knowing me and knowing martial arts.Now i feel that time is actually short and i need to do my best to make up for the remaining time i have.

My Entity Is Unknown anime_being_god is making a name for themselves anime_being_god is making a name for themselves anime_being_god's Avatar
    Thanks

I would go back and change my friends life.

About 7 years ago, a friend, or better yet a little kid that was a few years younger than me, who always wanted to play with me and my friends, but i never let him because he was younger and i was just being plain out mean. he always looked at me as if i was something he wanted to be when he got older. Everyday he'd come out to play with me and my older friends, but I'd never would we let him. But one day me and my friends were playing in the summer and we saw the little kid who always wanted to play with us, and just like every time he'd ask if he could play to, but like always i said no, so we left to do our own thing, while he decided to play on his skate board, later that night i soon found out that he was killed in a shootout at the same street he asked us if he could play.

I knew that if i would have let him play with us, he wouldnt have been there to get shot. So now i live everyday with regret, and i swore to never to do anything like that again.

1st Sig finished 12-20-09

Newbie zig93 is off to a good start
    Thanks

I dont think that i would want to go back in time to cange something that could better myself. Now that i think about it why would any of you? If i would go back would I rember the life that i have now? Would i still be the same person or someone differnt? They always tell you that you learn from your actions even if there wrong or right. if you would of never have made them would how would you grow? I could of went to school for free, but i didnt do it i had to get a job and help my mom. now if i went back in time and went to scool my family would have starved and i would have nevr met the man of my dreams. Yes i would have gotton a better job and have more money, but is my wants stronger then my needs? Would you like to see the people that you love not even know who you are or worst someone else is in your place. I dont

Banned Jamie5192 is off to a good start Jamie5192's Avatar
    Thanks

for me... it would be meeting Rave_grip. Ever sence I met him my life hass been turned upside down.

~always by your side~ Radarix Champion, Virus 2 Champion, Virus 3 Champion fireandice is off to a good start fireandice's Avatar
    Thanks

I wouldn't change a thing. If you change one thing in your life good or bad you would change who you are now. That's not something I would be willing to do, sure I've made misstakes and have regrets but I've learned and changed from them to become who and what I am today and I wouldn't change that for the world.

THUMBSUCKING ADDICTION Mr. K is making a name for themselves Mr. K is making a name for themselves Mr. K's Avatar
    Thanks

-_- I see few have said what i have, but I wouldn't change anything.

I like who I am, and what I have become. There's no need to go back and try. I may be changing who I am today.

but I do have a hate list >.> ...........................

Quote Originally Posted by Jamie5192 View Post
    for me... it would be meeting Rave_grip. Ever sence I met him my life hass been turned upside down.
    Mine would be someone else on this site. [Grr] If only I hadn't meet him.
    ≥°≤ [?] █▓▒░░▒▓█ [?] ≥°≤
    You know how you drown a blonde, Rosalie? Glue a mirror to the bottom of a pool.
    Jacob Black, Breaking Dawn, Chapter 14, p.271
    Lamie Hynamen "I reject your reality and substitute my own."

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast