+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: What If You Could Go Back?

I believe in you Indiana Jones In Odd-World Champion, Forest_Brat Champion, Jungle Dave Champion, Beer Dude 2 Champion, Fly Girl Champion Pyro Psycho may be famous one day Pyro Psycho may be famous one day Pyro Psycho's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: What If You Could Go Back?

Gah so many regrets.

First of all, I regret actually getting into drugs. Took a long time to get out of them. So yea.......that's a lesson to some people...

Second, I regret not trying harder in my classes. I really do regret this in many ways but......what can I do now?

Third is trusting too much. I've been backstabbed too many times on account of this. Sadly, family did the same to me also.

DeviantArt ll Livejournal ll Rainbow Flakes ll Gallery
    Feeling the beat of my heart ♥

Anime Online's Lesbian SasuraiHell may be famous one day SasuraiHell may be famous one day SasuraiHell's Avatar
    Thanks

I'm the type of person who'd yell "I REGRET NOTHING" as i am about to die.

I think if i hadnt done what i've done, whether it be something bad or even good., That i wouldn't be able see things as i do now. i consider myself to have a pretty good judgment of things.

BUT if there was a thing i had to regret, it probably be moving out of my previous town... it was so cool..much better than where i am now.(then again i'd have no say in it.)
    as far as making the wrong choice such as drugs or something to that degree, its made me a lot stronger and more knowledgeable about things.

If you admit to regreting or doing things all over again, you only admit your defeat and learn nothing from it

Jigoku Shoujo Dangerous Dave Part 1 : Mole Surfing Champion Descended From Darkness may be famous one day Descended From Darkness may be famous one day Descended From Darkness's Avatar
    Thanks

I would also change ever meeting or even considered talking to the guy I love now...

I would also change my ex bf breaking up with me at the beginning of 10th grade.

??* Judge and Executioner ??* White Van Man Champion, Home Run Derby Champion, Mahjongg sport Champion, Jewel Champion, The Asteroids Champion koga23 may be famous one day koga23 may be famous one day koga23's Avatar
    Thanks

Dunno if i would want to go back and change eny thing,For what has happened makes you better in the end of things and can also meet new people if some thing happened this is true for me.But maybe i would change a few things in my past possibly to make me a better person ? but i dunno.
    ....Player Killer....
    ??* "There is nothing to fear but F.E.A.R. it self -(F.E.A.R) " ??*

Newbie glacier may be famous one day glacier may be famous one day glacier's Avatar
    Thanks

I also have that "I regret nothing'.
    but there's only one thing i regret forever...i was not at his side when he died..
    it's bad feeling but i dont what i should do to compensate it..
    For I am rightful of their band, My best allegiances are to the death ~Gwendolyn Brooks

Signature designed by Shonen
    Thank You

Angelic Lasura may be famous one day Lasura's Avatar
    Thanks

You know... now I sometimes feel like if I shouldn't have joined Anime Online... hope I change my mind about that again...

My recommended fanfic: "Dreamer" by Scourge

Otaku Just Pitching Champion, Mile High Club Champion, Penguin Dive Champion, Gold Strike Champion Darkened_Star may be famous one day Darkened_Star may be famous one day Darkened_Star's Avatar
    Thanks

If i were to change something to make my life better... But my life is good. Sure I have problems but that's life.

But if i could, I change how I react when I let someone have my heart. Growing up in a family of selfish self-centered I learned to not trust anyone. But I do and did, and as a result I got into trouble. Not because the person made me do things, but because of my reaction when I lost that person. I'd change the situation, because I doubt I would have been able to change how I felt. That in turn would fix the problems I am currently having.

But with that one fixed another will arise. That's just life. So why bother fixing it when you'll just get another one? ^_^

Come dance in the rain with me, no one is watching.

Otaku Brent-Enix is off to a good start Brent-Enix's Avatar
    Thanks

I wouldn't change anything, even if I could go back in time. Though my life has it's own twists and turns, though I may not like whatever comes my way, though I HATE to look back at the mistakes I've made, changing it wouldn't be any better for me. Because of those mistakes in the past, I've become a better person.

And besides, my life is already okay enough for me, why bother mess with the past?

mmhmm.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast