+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: What If You Could Go Back?

Jigoku Shoujo Dangerous Dave Part 1 : Mole Surfing Champion Descended From Darkness may be famous one day Descended From Darkness may be famous one day Descended From Darkness's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: What If You Could Go Back?

Another thing I would change in my life is the death of my best friend. I miss here dearly.

Sophist of Satire Exoparadapsyphobia may be famous one day Exoparadapsyphobia may be famous one day Exoparadapsyphobia's Avatar
    Thanks

This is a pretty classic answer but if I could go back I would have done better in school. Now I'm wasting time playing catch up becuase I was a lazy ass and slepped my through high school. I would also avoid spending all those 1$ on the ice cream man everytime he came by my apartment when I was six.
    Death is your most loyal companion, for he will never fail you.

Learn, live, laugh, GROW 5 Card Draw Champion, Bubble Trouble Champion, Connect 4 Champion, Long Jump Champion, Collapse Champion, BALLZ! Champion, Rotamania Champion, Rotations Champion, Hishi Champion, Domino Pressure Champion, Fun_game1 Champion, Road Blocks Champion, Puzzle Maniax Champion, Cloud Breakout Champion lebasiara may be famous one day lebasiara's Avatar
    Thanks

lol there are many things I regret that I have done... however there is one in particular that if I could go back I would change it and that is: I gave my 'first time' to a guy that didn't took it seriously.... he "had fun"..... yes yes I had a stupid moment.. but thinking about it.... it made me grow a lil.... the bad experience thought me to think before doing anything....
    Nothing less from Pyro ^_^ Great Sig ^_^ THANK YOU!!!!
    C:\Documents and Settings\MARA\My Documents\My Pictures\Anime room\sigs\music_sig1 mia ^_^.jpg
    "show me.... THE BEAST!!!" The Beauty and the Beast movie

Slam Dunk Da Funk Soshi Kitai is making a name for themselves Soshi Kitai is making a name for themselves Soshi Kitai's Avatar
    Thanks

...I'd go back to when I got the most hyper around a group of people... then proceed to pummel myself to the ground... then try to explain.

<_< I hate embarrassing memories.

Newbie Trigger12 is off to a good start Trigger12's Avatar
    Thanks

Interesting topic, the problem is changing one thing usually collides with another action so more than one thing change. But if i could change something in the past to better the present, then i guess that would be some choices made in my high school years. I didn't do so well i would have attended more and not goofed off everyday cause the choices i made then relly affect my life of today.

Newbie Forcefly is off to a good start Forcefly's Avatar
    Thanks

There are many things that I should wish to change but there is only one thing that I would change given the chance I would go back and make sure that I did not meet a certain some one or that if I did that I would not have gotten to know them.

Thanks to FLawed love the sig.

Pressure makes gems, Ease makes decay.

Otaku Pogo Panic Champion North Dakota may be famous one day North Dakota may be famous one day North Dakota's Avatar
    Thanks

i know that there are alot of things i would go back in time to change but I like my life the way it is, even if it could be better. I would rather have libe the way I am now. Well thats my thought on the subject.

Otaku pink_hana may be famous one day pink_hana may be famous one day
    Thanks

If I could go back...

well,uhm...I could make my grades higher
    prevent myself from being fat...lol (i just can't help it!)
    prevent my grandpa, auntie...my lovely pets and so on from dying
    I will love anime earlier than i just realized it lately that anime's the best!...hell yeah!
    I will prevent myself from loving someone who could never love me back (it hurts ya know!)
    I will make myself even better than I was before...be more confident, friendly and wise...lol
    I will improve my drawing skills even more
    ...there are so many things...but I know it'll never happen, at least I still got it all in my mind...hehe

"Never tell a man that you love him until he has declared his undying love for you."

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast