+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 14 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 12 ... LastLast

Thread: What if...(you had super powers)

Otaku AngelFlow may be famous one day AngelFlow may be famous one day
    Thanks

Re: What if...(you had super powers)

I would want the ability of a mind reader so I would know what others are thinking just for the fun of it.

Jigoku Shoujo Dangerous Dave Part 1 : Mole Surfing Champion Descended From Darkness may be famous one day Descended From Darkness may be famous one day Descended From Darkness's Avatar
    Thanks

It'd be the ability to manipulate fire because fire is cool and I'd like to turn it into flaming kitties and throw it at people.

I'd also want to use the power of telekinesis so I can leviate objects and throw stuff at people.

I guess you can say that I'm an evil person. XD XD XD

Newbie Athrun168 may be famous one day Athrun168 may be famous one day
    Thanks

I would like to have the power to be faster then the speed of light and be able to fly. I wouldn't be good or evil I'll just be like a normal person and just use my power when ever I want.

5.00 M33-6 solking may be famous one day solking may be famous one day solking's Avatar
    Thanks

I would have the power to control people. That way I can have endless amounts of fun. If I want to see a fight I'll just make people fight. If I want a drink someone will get it for me. If I want a girl I just have to say the word.

Newbie silentangel may be famous one day silentangel may be famous one day
    Thanks

If I had a supernatural ability it would probably be to fly. I don't know the full benefits of it but I'd love to be carried away above and away from others. lol. I don't know about being evil or not, I'd like to think of myself as somewhere in between. As long as I don't get caught, sure I'd have some mischevious fun. If someone needed help or wanted to just fly, I guess they could tag along somehow but I wouldn't go the extreme of it. By the way, that mind control thing you mentioned solking...that's almost possible if you think about it ^^ If you wana know how, just ask me but yeah its probably out of reach from you or maybe...its quite possible. You might think I'm joking but I'm not...its more of something I learned in Psych class about mental control which was established during the Dark Ages. Lol, maybe that gives you a hint of where I'm going with this one.

~Counting Down the Days~ NevesElocin may be famous one day NevesElocin may be famous one day NevesElocin's Avatar
    Thanks

I would have pyro powers. But i'd be super evil. The hero or heroine would be so scared of me.

Our love will go on until the end of time. I will always be yours and you will be mine.

Otaku Toecutter may be famous one day Toecutter may be famous one day
    Thanks

I would take after the Shadow, and have the ability to turn invisible through telepathy, not through any physical means. That way, there will be no accidentally disappearing right in front of a crowd due to an emotional response causing a physical change (if, for example, the physical change of my form to become invisible was driven by stress or frustration, I would end up disappearing in HOW MANY of my college classes, right in front of people?).

It's more important to have a mediocre superpower that you can easily control, either by making it require a deliberate act or total concentration, rather than a great superpower that could accidentally discharge at any time.

As for what I'd do with it, there is no good and evil. There are only those people who deserve to live, and those that deserve to die, regardless of the severity of their crime. All I have to mention at this point is that I am a firm believer in Social Darwinism, and I think everyone would know what I'd do with my power.

Oh, the fun of cleansing the world of middle-managers and telephone sanitizers, all under the cloak of invisibility.

Shichibukai JefferyXie may be famous one day JefferyXie may be famous one day JefferyXie's Avatar
    Thanks

Far out.There r so many abilities i would want n i m tempted 2 use it for evil.but no.coz i m not the person who has the guts 2 do evil.no.however,if i had superhuman powers,i would have a hard time living a normal life.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 14 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 12 ... LastLast