+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 14 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 13 ... LastLast

Thread: What if...(you had super powers)

Otaku toonfan630 may be famous one day toonfan630 may be famous one day
    Thanks

Re: What if...(you had super powers)

I would have Ms. Stykes power. I spelt her name stupid but I like doing it like this. You could be anyone you want and that's cool.
    "We are all in the gutter, but some of us are looking at the stars." Oscar Wilde.

Leave me and my simple sig alone. I like it. ^o^

Mercenary SousukeSagara may be famous one day SousukeSagara may be famous one day SousukeSagara's Avatar
    Thanks

Maybe if I had some super powers, I suggest I might have the super human abilities... I'm faster, stronger, more intelligent, etc. as a person could ever be... I guess its quite too simple, but I don't want too much a power a person could have... Because I just only want to save my love from harm...

Lost in confusion Tetrix 2 v2 Champion Sazzy is making a name for themselves Sazzy is making a name for themselves Sazzy's Avatar
    In my imagination restricted by British Society!
    Thanks

if i was to have super powers, i would like healing so i could heal my friends if they were wounded. always a good thing to have a medic near by. As well as the abilty to summon any object at my will. It could be very handy!! like call any object i wanted
    FAVOURITE THREADS EXPLAIN why, or risk an infraction.
    | Sazzy-Bu.co.uk | My Deviant Art | Anime Vector | Otaku Zen | My Twitter | My Tumblr | My last.fm |

Newbie fueledpunk69 may be famous one day fueledpunk69 may be famous one day fueledpunk69's Avatar
    Thanks

If i was to have super powers, i would like to have the ability to fly. So i could fly rather than walk up the stairs. Da**Mn stairs always get me tired.

Newbie Count Saint Germain may be famous one day Count Saint Germain may be famous one day
    Somewhere dark lonely and infested with spiders
    Thanks

Pyromancy skills, the ability to slow time and healling abilities.

AO Helper Word Slider Champion, Penguin Shot Champion, YetiSports 10 - The End Champion, Yetisports 2 - Orca Slap Champion, Yetisports 3 - Seal Bounce Champion Mega may be famous one day Mega may be famous one day Mega's Avatar
    Thanks

The power to control gravity would rule over all. With the power to control gravity, you could fly. You could grant yourself super speed by exerting force on yourself in the direction you're moving. You could use gravity to add extra force to your punches for super strength. You could use concentrated gravity to crush things. You could force things away. There are so many other powers that are obtained when you can control gravity. If I could only have one power, this one would give me all of them.

Newbie Yinyangotori may be famous one day Yinyangotori may be famous one day
    Thanks

I would like to be fire proof, telekenetic & teleport.

well I think it would be awsome to have thoses powers.

Otaku Toecutter may be famous one day Toecutter may be famous one day
    Thanks

In response to mega about the gravity powers, sure you could fly, but that would cause so many other problems. I mean, think about it. Would the power you describe basically be to alter the strength of gravitational field forces within a localized region? If so, wouldn't that kind of... I don't know... TEAR THE EARTH APART?

Now, if you could weaken the gravitational field force resulting from the INTERACTION of your body and Earth or other particles, then you wouldn't really have any problems (since at least the electromagnetic field forces and cellular structure would hold you together).

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 14 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 13 ... LastLast