+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: What if you were told you can't do the things you loved most?

Otaku ryomakurosaki is off to a good start ryomakurosaki's Avatar
    Thanks

What if you were told you can't do the things you loved most?

What would you do if you told you can't do the thing you loved most? I was thinking about this. If the reason led to a medical problem would you strive for that thing most? If I was told I couldn't I would question it to find out why. If it led to a medical problem..I would strive till I get as far as I can because I would know I did my best without any regrets ^^

ok so my question is to you is:
    -What if you were told you can't do the things you loved most?
    -Would you still strive to it even if it leads to a medical problem?
    [/CENTER][/COLOR][/FONT]

Banned Monkey Jump Champion, Karts Champion, Stagedive Dewy Champion, Harry Potter: The Marauder`s Map Champion, Weasley Breakfast Champion, Grand Slam Shredder Champion, Moon Skate Champion, Field Goal FootBall Champion, DodgeBall Champion, Gasbag Smackdown Champion, Makai Hockey Champion, Monkey Nut Champion, The Ordinary Boys Champion, Traffic Control Champion, Roving Reporter Champion, Prawn Of The Dead Champion, Sky Fire Champion, Musical Lantern Champion, Master Qwan,s Mahjongg Champion, Master Mahjongg Champion, Mahjongg: Alchemy Champion, Flash Tiles Champion, Mahjongg 3D Champion, Mahjongg 2 Champion, Mahjongg Fast Champion, Stupid Space Shooting Race Game Champion The GunGrave of Trigun may be famous one day The GunGrave of Trigun may be famous one day
    Thanks

Re: What if you were told you can't do the things you loved most?

I would die then the things i love the most i could not live without so i would die and i would tell my family of me going to die because it had to stop this or that.

AO #1 (fill in the blank) KungFu Basil Champion, Lost In The Jungle Champion, Heli Attack 2 Champion basilisk888 is off to a good start basilisk888's Avatar
    Thanks

most?

Wow ^.^, thats hard to think about... I would most likely be hmmm... angry ^.^ but why would their be no books? ^.^? I would try to get a book as hard as I could or die trying ^.^
    Last edited by basilisk888; Feb 05, 2008 at 06:53 PM.
    death and life are one and the same

§-Breakdown-§ Breakout Champion, Bubble Popper Champion Akura13 may be famous one day Akura13's Avatar
    Thanks

Oh, I'd be absolutely devistated! I've always wanted to go to Japan, and if that hope was taken away from me. . .I'd might as well die. But anyways, if it lead to medical problems, I wouldn't care at all. I'd still try to go for it no matter what! It just depends on how much you want it!

Phantasmagoria Lives On In The Hearts Of Their Fans, Japanese AND English!
    "Because it's okay to hide your tears." - LM.C (Lovely Mocochang)

Otaku LEtters Champion, PopWord Champion, Alphabet Soup Champion, Baby Destruction Champion bellocanlver is off to a good start
    Thanks

i would break the rules i could not live w/out those things... i mean no drawing? no reading? no playing soccer? no kakashi!?!?! that would b a huge disaster =[
    Temari is so Cool

~always by your side~ Radarix Champion, Virus 2 Champion, Virus 3 Champion fireandice is off to a good start fireandice's Avatar
    Thanks

That would be a hard one. I would want to do what I loved until the end, but it would also depend on how my problem would effect those around me that I loved. If it would get worse and cause them great pain or problems then I might stop doing it. Or I would even slow down or do it every once in a while. But if the damage would be to just me, then I probably wouldn't stop what I was doing. That's kinda a hard question to answer, you would really have to look at everything that is connected to your actions before you decided to proceed.

Banned Big Bird Hunting Champion, Magic Ball Champion, Buzzer Champion, Book Worm Champion, Dragonfly Champion, Add It Up Champion, Trivial Blitz 2 Champion KimiFemi is off to a good start KimiFemi's Avatar
    Thanks

what?!?! I would like to see the person who thinks they can keep me from reading ... medical problem? .. humm then I'll devote my life to learning Brail and getting books on CD lol >.< but it wouldn't be the same as seeing the words while you read them ... I'd rather read it myself than have someone read it to me

Newbie kirafreedom is off to a good start kirafreedom's Avatar
    Thanks

I don't love to do anything, so it doesn't matter to me

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast