+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: What if you were told you can't do the things you loved most?

Mathematical!! Bugz Champion, Ant Bully Champion, Chainsaw the childern Champion, 3D Net Blazer Champion, Cricket Challenge Champion, Big Uglies Champion, Body Check Champion, Desktop Fishing Champion, All Star Skate Park Champion, Chuckie Egg Champion, Birdy Champion, Anthrax Jelly Champion, Air Typer Champion, Word Pads Champion, Crash Test Dummy Curling Champion, The Mini Jump Game Champion, Chairlift Challenge Champion, Astroboy vs One Bad Storm Champion, Fight Man Champion, Blot In Hell Champion, Beeku Adventure Champion, Connect2 Champion, Atomica Champion, Cannonball Follies 2 Champion, Bada Boing Champion, BeachDefence Champion, Alkie Kong 2 Champion atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: What if you were told you can't do the things you loved most?

Quote Originally Posted by ryomakurosaki View Post
    -What if you were told you can't do the things you loved most?
    -Would you still strive to it even if it leads to a medical problem?
    Why should I stop doin' the things I love if I have no good reason to? If it was related to a medical issue, oh well. At least I'll die a happy man. You gotta die from somethin' right? I'm not afraid of death, only suffering; so being told that I can't do the things I love most and not doing those things would lead to me suffering.

I'm one of those people who are told not to do something and will do it anyway. "No smoking!" Looks like I'm gonna light up right here right now. "You can't eat that!" Too bad. I'm hungry! "Don't sleep with her!" Aww, you couldn't have said somethin' five hours ago??

Just because a doctor or a judge can say you can/should and can't/shouldn't do things doesn't mean that you physically can not. When I was on probation for graffitti/vandalism, I was told not to spray paint anymore for a year, or it would be a violation of my probation... *Ksssss.... Kss... Shake, shake. Ksssst!* I sprayed throughout that entire year.

Growing up, I was told not to draw in class. I love to draw! I want to make a career out of it. Why should I stop what I'm good at? To take notes and write down things I already know?? Pssh!! You can confiscate my sketch book! I've got seven more in my backpack! A teacher better never ask me to use the overhead projector for anything, LOL.

Newbie Sesshy0 is off to a good start Sesshy0's Avatar
    Thanks

Lol good question?Dunno exactly -shrugs-I'd go from bitchy to deadly xD i mean not being able to draw,watch anime,cell phone.Get serious! lol
    "Calling your name, kill me with words.
    Forget about me, it's what I deserve.
    I was your chance out of your town."

Otaku Yasmine may be famous one day Yasmine may be famous one day Yasmine's Avatar
    Thanks

I'd be hopeless and terribly depressed if I couldn't do the thing I love to do most: designing and singing. I would risk my life and my everything to keep on doing what I'm always doing. I don't care about medical problems whatsoever, I keep on fighting for the things that are my life. If you have a passion, you can fight it all and try to make the best of your life even with medical issues.

|| I forgot that I might see so many beautiful things - Dreamvisions ||

Mathematical!! Bugz Champion, Ant Bully Champion, Chainsaw the childern Champion, 3D Net Blazer Champion, Cricket Challenge Champion, Big Uglies Champion, Body Check Champion, Desktop Fishing Champion, All Star Skate Park Champion, Chuckie Egg Champion, Birdy Champion, Anthrax Jelly Champion, Air Typer Champion, Word Pads Champion, Crash Test Dummy Curling Champion, The Mini Jump Game Champion, Chairlift Challenge Champion, Astroboy vs One Bad Storm Champion, Fight Man Champion, Blot In Hell Champion, Beeku Adventure Champion, Connect2 Champion, Atomica Champion, Cannonball Follies 2 Champion, Bada Boing Champion, BeachDefence Champion, Alkie Kong 2 Champion atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Yasmine View Post
    I'd be hopeless and terribly depressed if I couldn't do the thing I love to do most: designing and singing. I would risk my life and my everything to keep on doing what I'm always doing. I don't care about medical problems whatsoever, I keep on fighting for the things that are my life. If you have a passion, you can fight it all and try to make the best of your life even with medical issues.
    Damn straight!

Screw what a doctor or anyone else tells ya. Nothing should keep you from your passion.

Chtonian Slayer Astaroth may be famous one day Astaroth's Avatar
    Thanks

Yeah......if I was told that I could not do the things that I loved...I would form an Anarchy and take over the world where everybody can do whatever they want...LOL.....
    okay...on a more serious note.....I would still do the things that I love no matter what..without them...I would be no one and this world would be so boring that people would literally die of boredom.....and I think that if someone tries to do that it would lead to a very big revolution...and especially if I was sick...I would the things tenfold.....because who knows......I might die tomorrow and that is why I live each day to its fullest.....
    DO NOT MAKE ME UNLEASH MY INNER DEMON

Banned Monkey Jump Champion, Karts Champion, Stagedive Dewy Champion, Harry Potter: The Marauder`s Map Champion, Weasley Breakfast Champion, Grand Slam Shredder Champion, Moon Skate Champion, Field Goal FootBall Champion, DodgeBall Champion, Gasbag Smackdown Champion, Makai Hockey Champion, Monkey Nut Champion, The Ordinary Boys Champion, Traffic Control Champion, Roving Reporter Champion, Prawn Of The Dead Champion, Sky Fire Champion, Musical Lantern Champion, Master Qwan,s Mahjongg Champion, Master Mahjongg Champion, Mahjongg: Alchemy Champion, Flash Tiles Champion, Mahjongg 3D Champion, Mahjongg 2 Champion, Mahjongg Fast Champion, Stupid Space Shooting Race Game Champion The GunGrave of Trigun may be famous one day The GunGrave of Trigun may be famous one day
    Thanks

Well if you loved somebody like your family and some guy said you cant do that if you do we well kill you would you say okay i wont and not love them or say hel@ no i well love who i want well i can see if its an medical problem but still thats what it would be like for me you know.

Learn, live, laugh, GROW 5 Card Draw Champion, Bubble Trouble Champion, Connect 4 Champion, Long Jump Champion, Collapse Champion, BALLZ! Champion, Rotamania Champion, Rotations Champion, Hishi Champion, Domino Pressure Champion, Fun_game1 Champion, Road Blocks Champion, Puzzle Maniax Champion, Cloud Breakout Champion lebasiara may be famous one day lebasiara's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by ryomakurosaki View Post
    What would you do if you told you can't do the thing you loved most? I was thinking about this. If the reason led to a medical problem would you strive for that thing most? If I was told I couldn't I would question it to find out why. If it led to a medical problem..I would strive till I get as far as I can because I would know I did my best without any regrets ^^

ok so my question is to you is:
    -What if you were told you can't do the things you loved most?
    -Would you still strive to it even if it leads to a medical problem?
    I would drive crazy... and even if someone tells me that I would die if i do what I love the most i would still do it. It is my passion, my life... and it is the same as killing me if I cannot do it.... so I'd pretty much do it even with the concecuences....
    Nothing less from Pyro ^_^ Great Sig ^_^ THANK YOU!!!!
    C:\Documents and Settings\MARA\My Documents\My Pictures\Anime room\sigs\music_sig1 mia ^_^.jpg
    "show me.... THE BEAST!!!" The Beauty and the Beast movie

Newbie dustin scott is off to a good start dustin scott's Avatar
    Thanks

i'm living this problem right now. i'm told i can't be out past a certain time and i can't hang out with so and so and i can't do this or that... its like i'm in a prison... only it's called the army. i can't act like an adult but they expect me to not be childish. when i act like an adult its seen as "disrespect" and i get in trouble. i'm ready for my life to change... i can't take this anymore.
    It seems to me,that if you or i must choose between two courses of thought or action, we should remember our dying, and try so to live, that our death brings no pleasure on the world.
    - jhon steinbeck

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast