+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: what keeps a relationship going with a girlfriend/boyfriend?

Otaku Nightwish may be famous one day Nightwish may be famous one day Nightwish's Avatar
    Thanks

what keeps a relationship going with a girlfriend/boyfriend?

i've always pondered this since everyone has their own opinion on the matter. i believed it was being there when ur significant other needed u, helping them through bad times, stuff like that. giving the comfort and nurturing they ask for. i dunno if that's just me, but what's everyone elses partake in this?

Choas Jon f may be famous one day Jon f may be famous one day Jon f's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: what keeps a relationship going with a girlfriend/boyfriend?

Hmm.. this is hard for me because I have never been in one that was for real{Serious}Mostly I date the girls for awhile and never plan to keep dating them for to long.But what helps a relationship is been truthful.And yes I know it is hard like hell because sometimes the truth will hurt your guy/girl.So sometimes we got to tell a white lie.XD.Oh talk about things.If something is bugging you tell the other person.That helps alot more
    Perfection is dull

Lost In My Own World Fishing the Sea Champion, LastTank Standing Champion Ky-lyrra may be famous one day Ky-lyrra may be famous one day Ky-lyrra's Avatar
    Thanks

What keeps a relationship together is loyalty, honesty and trust. Those are the main things you have to have in a relationship. As you said in a relationship both gives time to be with the other, to help eachother through problems.
    ™Mommy To Micah And Shawn!™

Thanks For The Amazing Tag Pyro!

THUMBSUCKING ADDICTION Mr. K is making a name for themselves Mr. K is making a name for themselves Mr. K's Avatar
    Thanks

>.> What Keeps it going?

Easy if the to people want it to. If one is working at it.

>.> You have to work with a relationship. If you just stop talking for a year. Trust me those 2 people are moving on.

It takes two, to work it out.

And everything Ky-lyrra said. Which doesn't alwayswork out thou.
    ≥°≤ [?] █▓▒░░▒▓█ [?] ≥°≤
    You know how you drown a blonde, Rosalie? Glue a mirror to the bottom of a pool.
    Jacob Black, Breaking Dawn, Chapter 14, p.271
    Lamie Hynamen "I reject your reality and substitute my own."

5.00 M33-6 solking may be famous one day solking may be famous one day solking's Avatar
    Thanks

There are 5 points to a good relationship. Trust, communication, understanding, respect, and above all work. If you can't find these 5 things then you need to reevaluate what you have. We all know about trusting the other person with who you are and your secrets as well and we know about actually talking to that person. Respect and understanding go together (well they all go together) because you have to respect that person and understand that they have feelings and what they want is just as important if not more important than what you feel or desire. Finally I said work is more important than the others is because you don't get the others without work. Trust, respect, and understanding is earned. You have to work hard at them as well as communication. An effortless relationship can be unfulfilling.

God's Little Girl blue_rebel may be famous one day blue_rebel may be famous one day blue_rebel's Avatar
    Thanks

Trust, openness, respect. I can't see a relationship going anywhere without all three of these.

Shichibukai JefferyXie may be famous one day JefferyXie may be famous one day JefferyXie's Avatar
    Thanks

Being honest,trust,respect,patienceunderstanding are the key to maintaining an eternal relationship and it applies to this situation as well.As long as there are these qualities in a relationship,progress will be made and it will go smoothly.

Lost in confusion Tetrix 2 v2 Champion Sazzy is making a name for themselves Sazzy is making a name for themselves Sazzy's Avatar
    In my imagination restricted by British Society!
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by solking View Post
    There are 5 points to a good relationship. Trust, communication, understanding, respect, and above all work. If you can't find these 5 things then you need to reevaluate what you have. We all know about trusting the other person with who you are and your secrets as well and we know about actually talking to that person. Respect and understanding go together (well they all go together) because you have to respect that person and understand that they have feelings and what they want is just as important if not more important than what you feel or desire. Finally I said work is more important than the others is because you don't get the others without work. Trust, respect, and understanding is earned. You have to work hard at them as well as communication. An effortless relationship can be unfulfilling.
    i do agree with you there as there all as important as the next. If a relationship is missing one or more of these vital contents then its a relationship that will not last long. There is no point trying to keep a relationship going if you are missing one of these. Its just destined to end and not really last. For only trying to make it last will cause you more pain.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. K View Post
    >.> What Keeps it going?

Easy if the to people want it to. If one is working at it.

>.> You have to work with a relationship. If you just stop talking for a year. Trust me those 2 people are moving on.

It takes two, to work it out.

And everything Ky-lyrra said. Which doesn't alwayswork out thou.
    There is no point beingin a relationship where you are not working out the relationship out together. Its a one sided relationship that again will not last as you can get sick of being used by that person or being pushed around.

Relationships may seem hard and that you sometimes wish you would just live alone as its easier. But we were made to love another and yes the journey to finding the right person may be difficult there is always hope. There is no point trying to make things happen your work. A relationship is about working together with the one you love. Then when you find the one who is for you, you will realise that its not as hard as it previously was. You are able to fully love that person and by showing your love, you would do anything for that person no matter what it is.
    FAVOURITE THREADS EXPLAIN why, or risk an infraction.
    | Sazzy-Bu.co.uk | My Deviant Art | Anime Vector | Otaku Zen | My Twitter | My Tumblr | My last.fm |

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast