+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: what keeps a relationship going with a girlfriend/boyfriend?

Otaku Brent-Enix is off to a good start Brent-Enix's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: what keeps a relationship going with a girlfriend/boyfriend?

For me, it's trust, loyalty, selflessness, and, above all... the romance!

mmhmm.

Otaku zero_enna may be famous one day zero_enna may be famous one day zero_enna's Avatar
    Thanks

hmm.... sometimes you have to pull through the harsh times, its life, and being that significant other you must help him/her out by being there for them most important thing for me in a relationship is honesty, i know there are things like love, and communication, but without honesty added with all the lying in the long run, it will crumble down, therefore i am honest as hell even if it hurts my significant other, but its better if it hurts now than later v.v

^^BEST SIG EVER!!^^

Otaku Sashacat may be famous one day Sashacat may be famous one day Sashacat's Avatar
    Thanks

Open mindedness is the key to any good relationship. Umm..trust, zest for wisdom, zest for life, love, compassion, compromise, and oh so much much more.

is On Point Abu Dhabi is making a name for themselves Abu Dhabi is making a name for themselves Abu Dhabi's Avatar
    Thanks

What every relationship needs is love, since love is everything. If they love you, they will be open; if they love you they will trust you; if they love you they will respect you.

>.> when Soshi asked me what my standards were for a reationship (when we just friends), all i said was "that he just love if, if he does that, everything else will fall into place."

^_^ it's more than an emotion or an action, it is its own entity, love is something completely different from anything within our nature. That's why it can be so hard, it's against everything that makes us human...

but... it makes us more human, since it's something that changes us from the inside out... and stuff like that...

O.o i think i got lost in my words... KITTY MEOW MEOW!

Choas Jon f may be famous one day Jon f may be famous one day Jon f's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Abu Dhabi View Post
    What every relationship needs is love, since love is everything. If they love you, they will be open; if they love you they will trust you; if they love you they will respect you.

>.> when Soshi asked me what my standards were for a reationship (when we just friends), all i said was "that he just love if, if he does that, everything else will fall into place."

^_^ it's more than an emotion or an action, it is its own entity, love is something completely different from anything within our nature. That's why it can be so hard, it's against everything that makes us human...

but... it makes us more human, since it's something that changes us from the inside out... and stuff like that...

O.o i think i got lost in my words... KITTY MEOW MEOW!
    Hmm for some people they will change but others don't because there are many kind of loves.

Quote Originally Posted by Raimann View Post
    i am 16 and ive had 2 girlfriends, one was for 4 months and we broke up cuz we drifted apart, and the second one was for 1 month, and i broke up with her cuz she was cheating, so my advice to prevent my situation is to always be involved in her life, and be interested in her and show that you care bout her interestes, and be faithful to your girlfriend because if your not, it might come back and bite you.
    I agree with you there.Stick with her.Don't wonder off.She meant find another one.XD
    Perfection is dull

Devoted Otaku Spike'sRose may be famous one day Spike'sRose may be famous one day Spike'sRose's Avatar
    Thanks

I just thought of something else a relationship needs...

You can have love and trust and all that other BS...

But what about HUMOR? What about having fun!

Taking yourself too seriously can lead to bad bad things. Life isn't that serious allllll the time.

Laugh! My boyfriend and I joke around all the time... Other people don't understand the humor we have... We call each other names and laugh about it. Almost the way a brother and sister do! lol! And we giggle all the time. He always has ways of making me laugh when I don't even want to smile. ^_^
    And I make him laugh by telling funny stories and things.

So there are times when he and I are in serious romantic blah blah mode...
    And times when we are flat out silly... We even spar together... practice our martial arts skills on each other. lol! We give each other bruises. And then we laugh about it later. ^_^

Lost in confusion Tetrix 2 v2 Champion Sazzy is making a name for themselves Sazzy is making a name for themselves Sazzy's Avatar
    In my imagination restricted by British Society!
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Pyoro-Pyoro View Post
    See, I'm always right :lol:

btw, I think I should rephrase it a little bit. By spontaneous sex, I mean safe sex. AND, sex is only one of the things that is part of the big picture, and that is as they say "keeping the pizazz (not pizza)" in your relationship.
    If your always Pyoro then where is your lady friend??? Jk jk jk jk

Well of course there is many ways to show you love your partner and talking to them if you are unable to see them everyday may seem obsessive but its not when you really love the person and miss not talking to them.

SO sex just adds that little spice into the mix
    FAVOURITE THREADS EXPLAIN why, or risk an infraction.
    | Sazzy-Bu.co.uk | My Deviant Art | Anime Vector | Otaku Zen | My Twitter | My Tumblr | My last.fm |

x._Loveless.Murder_.x Aiora may be famous one day Aiora may be famous one day Aiora's Avatar
    Thanks

what keeps a relationship going..wow....great question..^_^ well i think that it would depend on how strong the relationship is, how strong your feelings for your other is, and i guess all it needs is love*shrug*the relationship cant last with only......"stuff"

-".. Chase the morning, yield for nothing."

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast