+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: What kind of book are you? (Explain Why, In Detail)

Devoted Otaku Wuzzler Champion, Stan James Freekick Champion, Sports Bar Champion, Kill Tweety Champion, Bloody Pingu Champion, One Ton Bang Bang Champion receiverofhell may be famous one day receiverofhell's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: What kind of book...? Yeah I'm going for cryptic

Hey thanks Neves for that....>>>
    I everything about histories,legends and anything connected to it......>>>
    Im just a Bookworm who loves to read any BOOK[anything i find interesting]
    Well try this one Illia-Homer or Troy..>>>
    Farewell Then..>>>
    I loved her so much.... i would dare to risk my own life only to save her from dying....
    I loved my GF...
    http://i52.tinypic.com/zxa8pj.jpg[/IMG

~Counting Down the Days~ NevesElocin may be famous one day NevesElocin may be famous one day NevesElocin's Avatar
    Thanks

Never said that it was a bad thing I just said it was interesting. No one else had taken that side of it. It wasn't a derogatory comment at all

Our love will go on until the end of time. I will always be yours and you will be mine.

Otaku Genma758 is off to a good start
    Thanks

well supposedly im like that SAT prectice book somehow idk y but that sounds wierd idk lol. but i supposedly ask alot of questions well i am a very curious person about others i like to get into a detailed converse at times.
    The Man Who Knows War

And the Cutie at his Shoulder

Wilde Beast GiG Racer Champion EmoNightmareRose may be famous one day EmoNightmareRose's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: What kind of book are you? (Explain Why, In Detail)

i am a manga of a romantic parody of a tragedy.....
    soo...right now i cant think of any examples, but i will soon

ayu
    Devoted Otaku ayu is off to a good start ayu's Avatar
    Thanks

I'll probably be a diary. Three reasons. 1) A like to talk about myself. And not in an egotistical way. More like a... I have a problem etc. 2) A like to talk about other people. No, not in a gossip-way... (Name) told me that you about blah blah blah... 3) Because I like blogging. Blog=diary. I like to blab about a lot of things. But I can also keep a secret.

Rawr~ :3 Boxteroid Champion, flyplane Champion, Home Run Champion, Bubbelfutsch Champion, Fire Fighter Champion, Brendans Soccer Champion, Movie Star Match-Up Champion, Total blackout Champion, Text Your Reflexes Champion, Scary movie Champion, Hulk Smash Up Champion, Star Wars Champion, Extreme Snowboarding Champion, Air Disc Champion, Action Fish Champion, A Game Of 3 Halves Champion, Battleball Champion, Hacky Sack Champion, FAD 2003 Champion, SQRL Golf Champion, Dr Yeckyl and Mr Ride Champion, Sky Glide Champion, Flyer Champion, Finnair Champion, Drachenjagd Champion, Canyon Glider Champion, City Surfing Champion, Action Driving Game Champion, Extreme Rowing Champion, Kardahdg Champion, Acceleracers Track Mod Champion, Final Test Champion, Du Wichtel Champion, Pedal Power Champion, Camera Killer 2 Champion, Bike Mania on ICE Champion, ATV Winter Challenge Champion, Caliber Dash Champion, Diesel and Death Champion, Snow Ride Champion, Camera Killer Champion, Pepsi Jet Ski Champion, Bumper Cars Championship Champion, Drifting Champion, Get A Grip Champion, Rooney on the Rampage Champion, Death To Ninja Champion, Kung Fu Hustle 2 Champion, Muay Thai Champion, Metal Arm FAWEGE Champion, Knife Champion, Classroom Fighter Champion, Nobuyuki Forces 3 Champion, Caddeva Champion, Sewer Dweller Champion, Angel Mart Champion, Snowy Champion, Bola Champion, Boiler Room Champion, Bobcat Champion, Amazon Quest Champion, Booty Champion, Five Errors Champion, Mind Your Marbles Champion, Angel Fruit Champion, Binggrae Champion, Candy Shoot Champion, Imperial tiles Champion, Himalayaya - Yeti Strikes Back Champion, Terrorist Attack Champion, Americas Army Champion, Special Operations Champion, Destroy the robots Champion, Cubicle Warfare Champion, Battle Field Champion, Weapons Dealer Champion, Army Copter Champion, Flat War Champion, Terrorist Alert Champion, Bully Basher Champion, Reaktor Champion, Bungee Rescue Champion, The Contraptor Champion, Boris Champion, Carling Cold Champion, Paddleball Champion RayMe is making a name for themselves RayMe is making a name for themselves RayMe's Avatar
    Not somewhere I love but I am glad I have a home so far
    Thanks

What kind of book am i? >.< Hmm.. let me think...

Im a book where the cover is blank... the title is at the side.. and you need to read it to know what it's about.. it don't have a synopsis at the back of it or something The contents are very descriptive... the story is always exagerated It is also very hard to know what happens after >.<

Legion Ketsueki Lives on~!!
    I'm BACK AO!
    >>>facebook<<<

Bored college student fayt lingod may be famous one day fayt lingod may be famous one day fayt lingod's Avatar
    Thanks

I am a Dictionary/Encyclopedia/Textbook (Math and SCience) all rolled into one. I just like collecting bits of useless but interesting knowledge (kinda like that new intern on Bones), I can't help but use rediculously long words in speech (although, interestingly, i can't spell them even though i know what they meaN ), and i am a Math/Science (especially Physics) whiz. I've been told i'm one of those people that just tends to come across as "i'm better than you and i know it", but i've been working on that.

thanks to zyta for the sick sig and avy!

Otaku SadisticCharm is off to a good start
    Thanks

I could picture myself as a series.
    I make friends then loose them, then somehow get them back randomly.
    The events that make up my life would be those that fill up the pages inbetween those more "exciting" events.
    Those more exciting events are like extreame cliff hangers that would make people turn the pages.
    I have issues with myself that I need to figure out.
    and theres always that guy that somehow pops up out of nowhere. (But its never the same guy twice) XD
    My life story is basicly a big book of drama, which half of it isent even my own, but yeah.
    Just add a few things here and there and we have a New York Times Best Seller. lol
    "You think you know me...? You have no idea."

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast