Closed Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: What kind of love?

「Someone」 Goo Slasher Champion, Fish Kill Champion, Rapid Motion Champion, Cell-Out Champion, Sober Santa 2 Champion, Flower Girl Champion KuwiRules145 is off to a good start KuwiRules145's Avatar
    Thanks

What kind of love?

What kind of love are you in? I was just wondering. Is like a:

Normal Love:
    No problems having a great time nothing that improtant

Great love:
    You have a special love with your love life and you just want to stay with that person

Crazy love:
    You have an awesome love nothing can break it but you'll having great problems with lots of things like parents, ex-gir/boy, or anything else

Betrayal love:
    Your in love but your lover is cheating on you, having lots of fights with him, you just don't feel that same love anymore, or anything else.

Not yet love:
    Still looking for that amazing person, still trying to ask him/her, or you just don't want one yet.

So what is it?
    「When I'm sad, I stop being sad and be awesome instead」

NalaMidnight Eggs Champion P.R. Princess may be famous one day P.R. Princess may be famous one day P.R. Princess's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: What kind of love?

Not yet love:
    I still haven't found that special someone for me. Even though I dream about it more and more every day.

~Falling in love one step at a time~
    ~ MYSPACE~AWESOME PLACE TO SAVE~

Otaku Silvertoekee may be famous one day Silvertoekee may be famous one day Silvertoekee's Avatar
    Thanks

Hm this must be relationship/love problems month 101 on the forums lately or is it me? ^^

I guess I am in the Great love category. Yep I got the sweet, kind, caring guy that a girl wants to be with all the time (and most guys say girls want the bad/loser guys meh.).

NalaMidnight Eggs Champion P.R. Princess may be famous one day P.R. Princess may be famous one day P.R. Princess's Avatar
    Thanks

lol. I actually like the bad guys lol. I just never get them. But I dont want them to be like prison bad and dumb. lol.(Hard to find those)lol.

~Falling in love one step at a time~
    ~ MYSPACE~AWESOME PLACE TO SAVE~

Angelic Lasura may be famous one day Lasura's Avatar
    Thanks

I'm in a Betreyal love... indeed... sad it is... but nothing to do with it, no chance to save anything now...
    But, as i said in a poem: "I'll enjoy every single moment of it." betrayal, fights and all the bad stuff is just a part of realationship... if you get through it and manage to work everything out it's great... if not- it wasn't made to be, and somewhere out there someone better awaits...

My recommended fanfic: "Dreamer" by Scourge

Otaku Silvertoekee may be famous one day Silvertoekee may be famous one day Silvertoekee's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by P.R. Princes View Post
    lol. I actually like the bad guys lol. I just never get them. But I dont want them to be like prison bad and dumb. lol.(Hard to find those)lol.
    Hehe not into the bad guys to much trouble and broken hearts everywhere. I can spot them a mile away and I am like oh no loser alert lol. Besides I would probably hurt the bad guy type if he did something bad like cheated or worse . Actually the prison guys are easy if you penpal them and the dumbs ones are all over the place haha.

Angelic Lasura may be famous one day Lasura's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by P.R. Princes View Post
    Why do I seem to get the bad boys or at least someone emotionaly screwed all the time? Starts to anoy me... taking care all the time... forgiving many things...

My recommended fanfic: "Dreamer" by Scourge

Devoted Otaku Tbaism may be famous one day Tbaism may be famous one day
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by KuwiRules145 View Post
    What kind of love are you in? I was just wondering. Is like a:

Normal Love:
    No problems having a great time nothing that improtant

Great love:
    You have a special love with your love life and you just want to stay with that person

Crazy love:
    You have an awesome love nothing can break it but you'll having great problems with lots of things like parents, ex-gir/boy, or anything else

Betrayal love:
    Your in love but your lover is cheating on you, having lots of fights with him, you just don't feel that same love anymore, or anything else.

Not yet love:
    Still looking for that amazing person, still trying to ask him/her, or you just don't want one yet.

So what is it?
    You have to be just peachy or with soemone to be in love? Arrg, I can't say I am either of those then.

Hmm, I guess I am 4/5 to an extent, excluding the betrayal. I have been madly, crazy, and idiotically in love with a girl for about 6 years now. Sadly we aren't together anymore for reasons that are questionable, but my feelings won't dwindle for some time I suspect.

"The right guy at the wrong time": Oh it was a surprsingly frequent saying and seemed to catch on quickly from the get go. It looks like a long loney path, but unwavering. Still keeping hope for that sudden timelapse or skip.

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast