Closed Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: What kind of love?

「Someone」 Goo Slasher Champion, Fish Kill Champion, Rapid Motion Champion, Cell-Out Champion, Sober Santa 2 Champion, Flower Girl Champion KuwiRules145 is off to a good start KuwiRules145's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: What kind of love?

Oh wow so many kinds of love in a few hours!!!!!
    Well:

P.R. Princes I hope you find your soulmate

Lasura I hope your going to be ok with that guy you love so dearly

Silvertoekee I hope your love will increase with happiness and it stays happy forever

Tbaism i hope you find you'll be happy with that person as well. For six years I call that a great couple to me.

「When I'm sad, I stop being sad and be awesome instead」

Otaku AngelFlow may be famous one day AngelFlow may be famous one day
    Thanks

Not love yet for me. I mean there is someone but he isn't somebody I would really want to be with. *sighs* Its so hard to find anyone these days. At the same time I just gave up and don't want to look anymore.

「Someone」 Goo Slasher Champion, Fish Kill Champion, Rapid Motion Champion, Cell-Out Champion, Sober Santa 2 Champion, Flower Girl Champion KuwiRules145 is off to a good start KuwiRules145's Avatar
    Thanks

Don't give up Angel flow! You'll find that special person! I just know it! I just hope you do!
    「When I'm sad, I stop being sad and be awesome instead」

Otaku baikuza may be famous one day baikuza may be famous one day baikuza's Avatar
    Thanks

hm, this could be interesting.
    now i'm "not yet love"
    haha.. (^_^). yet not found her. just, it is hard to understand people, especially girl. hmm..

Otaku Brent-Enix is off to a good start Brent-Enix's Avatar
    Thanks

What kind of love? Great love, of course! Though we seem to have ups and downs (should've chosen crazy love then! XD), me and my love always find ways to patch things up because we love each other very much!

Great love:
    You have a special love with your love life and you just want to stay with that person.
    I've always wanted to stay with that person, but ever since graduation (we've met when we were in school), he's having a vacation with his cousins and we don't seem to see each other that much.

mmhmm.

Slam Dunk Da Funk Soshi Kitai is making a name for themselves Soshi Kitai is making a name for themselves Soshi Kitai's Avatar
    Thanks

It was crazy love.

...and by crazy love, I mean CRAZY love. Not only were we in deep deep deep DEEP Romeo-n-Juliet infatuated love dovey... we also had the luck that came with it! Okay, I've heard of people getting seperated by parents, friends, ex's, cops, government and etc... but have you ever heard of a school separating each other to not even look at each other or risk being expelled?!

Yeah, if you've heard of us, you've heard of that... -_-ll friggin' commies. :

:\ But seriously... that did happen. It's a long story with lots of complicated plot twists... not only that, but the parents and my ex was in that story too. Talk about crazy love.

Well, now it's more like amazing love. The type that old happy couples have.
    We enjoy every minute of each other (every second) and we never get tired of each other... we do everything together and will fight together.
    We may beat each other down, but it's either for the better or it's for fun. Either way, we understand each other.
    The only difference is? I don't really believe that marriage improves love... I just believe marriage is for the papers, I wouldn't change just because of it. And Abu? Well, she's impatient for it and wishes for it everyday... and I know it'll take a dramatic hit on her. Well, I better start saving up money with how soon she wants it.

~Counting Down the Days~ NevesElocin may be famous one day NevesElocin may be famous one day NevesElocin's Avatar
    Thanks

I think we have great love. We have a few little problems but its not a threat to our relationship. We get along great. And we're a pretty strong couple so I think its great with just a sprinkle of crazy.

Our love will go on until the end of time. I will always be yours and you will be mine.

Newbie zig93 is off to a good start
    Thanks

Great love:

I have been married for going on 3 years and sometimes when I look at him I get all weak and a overwhelming feeling of just wanting to be close to him I love him with all my hert and sole. We have are fights but noting to bad over all I love him more each day when I feel that I cannot love him more I do.

Closed Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast