Newbie animekid123 is off to a good start
    Thanks

Re: what kinda dreams do u have?

man thts a messed up
    dream man i wouldn't hurt u btw im tj

Devoted Otaku kimihiro is off to a good start kimihiro's Avatar
    Thanks

the only part that i remember of the last dream was that i and some friends was at a
    strange place. i remember that i heared a lady that shouted:
    "Det är djävulens barn, klädd i svart som korpen och bor på barnhem ty hon stjäl från äldre." (It's the devils child, dressed in black as the raven, and lives at a children's home. cu'z she steals from the elders.)
    When i turn around i see a little girl that is dressed in black. i Remember that i felt a special connection with that girl, like she was a close friend to me. my friends and i helped her escape...

and when i woke up i had a strange feeling that i maybe should help her more.

A twisted dream of mine, strange dreams just means that i get more fun to think about :P
    Surender or fall, it's no other way to turn.

Otaku carasume is off to a good start carasume's Avatar
    Thanks

umm... i dont really remembr my dreams at times, but one dream seemed so realistic ta me. umm... i was back at my elementry school and i was ten, i think. there were little african kids and they were collecting these white pine needles that were on the ground evrywere. evrywhere i stepped i actually felt the sharp needles poke into my feet like i was actually in my dream. and a teacher,i think, came outside to check on evryone or on something and she held a whip in her hand and all the sudden she whipped evryone includin me and i felt the sting on my back like something smacked me on the back. then all the kids and i were at target shopping for nothing in particular. '~' and i woke up
    (it was a wierd dream and i cld actually feel the sharp needles. is that normal or not? '~')
    Death is interesting

Mage of Eternity Joe Mage is making a name for themselves Joe Mage is making a name for themselves Joe Mage's Avatar
    Thanks

I usually try to avoid dreaming if I can, cause I don' dream... I have nightmares. It's been that way ever since my bout with cancer, so I try to avoid it. If I don' then I won' get a restful night and will feel even more strung out the next day. It isn' easy, I haveta train my mind and distract it somehow before bed, so I won' dream. I find myself dreaming anyway, sometimes, and I haveta wake up so I can stop it. All so that I can have a good night's rest. It annoys me, but it's jus' how I am.

Sanity doesn't exist, it's just an excuse cooked up by crazy people to justify their actions. My myspace page: www.myspace.com/joemage

Otaku Marcus Fenix is off to a good start Marcus Fenix's Avatar
    Thanks

Most of my dreams...

Most are bad. Sometimes its just an ache...I don't know.

Newbie Moose is off to a good start Moose's Avatar
    Thanks

My dreams are not of this world...I beleive theyre from a place called purgatory, but my mom tells me its from all the soda i drink before i go to bed lol

Death is as generation is, a composition of like elements, and a decompostion into the same.

Otaku Sarentai Kyoukan is off to a good start Sarentai Kyoukan's Avatar
    Thanks

My dreams are a complete epitome of chaos ...like seriously , its like millions of cds on different topics all squashed on a cd called "dreams " .Here are three commenest dreams i have
    1) continuations
    These dreams begin where they left me sometime back .Its like chapters of book ...and in the dream i tend to realise that i have dreamed this dreams '" pre" note" before .
    2)awake-kinda-dreams
    Ill be dreaming and i know that im dreaming and ill be just in the background and be like "okay lets see what happens in this dream"
    3)Moral-ish dreams
    i have dreams in which ,just before they end , somebody whispers some words of advice ....and sometimes its even myself ...
    Weird eh? o_O well you have no idea how much further weirder it gets lol XD .

Otaku carasume is off to a good start carasume's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Sarentai Kyoukan View Post
    My dreams are a complete epitome of chaos ...like seriously , its like millions of cds on different topics all squashed on a cd called "dreams " .Here are three commenest dreams i have
    1) continuations
    These dreams begin where they left me sometime back .Its like chapters of book ...and in the dream i tend to realise that i have dreamed this dreams '" pre" note" before .
    2)awake-kinda-dreams
    Ill be dreaming and i know that im dreaming and ill be just in the background and be like "okay lets see what happens in this dream"
    3)Moral-ish dreams
    i have dreams in which ,just before they end , somebody whispers some words of advice ....and sometimes its even myself ...
    Weird eh? o_O well you have no idea how much further weirder it gets lol XD .
    well how wierd doz it get? like to the point ov ya goin crazy or to the point ov thinkin that the dream iznt worth dreamin?
    Death is interesting

+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 14 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... LastLast