+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: what is life?

The Joker Reincarnate Curveball Champion Jokerman may be famous one day Jokerman's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: what is life?

Life is a waterfall.
    We're one in the river and one again after the fall.
    Swimming through the void we hear the word.
    We lose ourselves then we find it all~!
    -Aerials by System of a Down

Nah, but seriously. (LOL) I don't know what life is or for. But I for one won't worship whoever gave it to me unless I know who gave it to me. Unless it was fact he gave it to me, and that I knew for sure. Cause If i did praise just any God out there and I'm not sure if he's the one I should praise I'd feel dumb, like an assimilist and like a hypocrite. So my religion is just a solid "nothing".
    I don't believe in God(s) and I do believe in God(s). It's in the air for me.

So I live life the way I want to.
    I do good because I'm a good person, not because I wanna win a ticket into Heaven y'know?

I believe…whatever doesn't kill you simply makes you…stranger.
    Jokerman's Twitter Page: www.twitter.com/JokermanUno
    Thanx Shin Ryuga!!!!

Banned radeclew is off to a good start radeclew's Avatar
    Thanks

Nah, but seriously. (LOL) I don't know what life is or for. But I for one won't worship whoever gave it to me unless I know who gave it to me. Unless it was fact he gave it to me, and that I knew for sure. Cause If i did praise just any God out there and I'm not sure if he's the one I should praise I'd feel dumb, like an assimilist and like a hypocrite. So my religion is just a solid "nothing".

I do good because I'm a good person, not because I wanna win a ticket into Heaven y'know?[/QUOTE]

hum! don't make me laugh..... you don't believe in god... and yet you want us to know that you do exits.... you want everyone to know that you are atheist.

no one talk about god here!... so stop trying to convince people in believing that there's not god..... don't you think we have the right to believe or not in god?.....

Otaku Skeleton Park Champion, The Streaker Champion Rabanastre is off to a good start
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by radeclew View Post

I do good because I'm a good person, not because I wanna win a ticket into Heaven y'know?

hum! don't make me laugh..... you don't believe in god... and yet you want us to know that you do exits.... you want everyone to know that you are atheist.

no one talk about god here!... so stop trying to convince people in believing that there's not god..... don't you think we have the right to believe or not in god?.....
    [/QUOTE]

i'm not saying that i am athiest, because i am wiccan and wiccans do beleive in god anthat he was married to mother nature.
    His bell is tolling for you

He wants you to come home

The Joker Reincarnate Curveball Champion Jokerman may be famous one day Jokerman's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by radeclew View Post

You guys need to get your quoting in order.
    And No I'm not an atheist because if I were I would have said so.
    I just have my reasonable doubts. I do believe in an higher power but is it necessarily God or Buddha or Zeus? I don't know, who's to say?

I believe…whatever doesn't kill you simply makes you…stranger.
    Jokerman's Twitter Page: www.twitter.com/JokermanUno
    Thanx Shin Ryuga!!!!

Thanks

no one talk about god here!... so stop trying to convince people in believing that there's not god..... don't you think we have the right to believe or not in god?.....[/COLOR][/QUOTE]

i'm not saying that i am athiest, because i am wiccan and wiccans do beleive in god anthat he was married to mother nature.[/QUOTE]

I was talking about the jokeman post.... not yours.... but i do know many wiccan people, and I know the do know about god,but they adore nature instead of god.....

Banned Rave_Grip may be famous one day Rave_Grip may be famous one day Rave_Grip's Avatar
    Thanks

Life is anything we want it to be. This is life's beauty.

What I mean is, you can compare life to anything, whether it be an ocean, a tree or even a car.

But what is life, truly? People may think of it as representing living creatures and the elements which are necessary to hold a living environment.
    Like water, air, mountains, trees.

But to me, life is much bigger and smaller than that. Bacteria and other microscopic creatures are also an example of life. They are our ancestors, so to speak.

But, as an example, look at Mars. People think of it as a dead, lifeless planet just because there is no atmosphere there. But, there used to be life on Mars [it's true!].
    But to me it's still more or less alive. There is activity going on Mars, such as giant hurricanes. So it's not fully dead yet.

Life can also be unnatural. You can create a robot and make it work. In a way, you have created an artificial form of life.

The universe is full of life. There are stars being born in the majestic gas clouds. There is so much activity in our universe, it's as if it's alive on it's own, making things work and creating wonders of nature.
    And to me, nature is more than trees and oceans. It's something that keeps the universe in order.

So if you haven't slept yet or are still keeping track [ kudos!] ... I think that if we understood the actual importance of life and it's beauty, the world wouldn't be in such peril and dismay as it is today. Life is precious, it makes us aware of our surroundings, it's what keeps things going, in order or not.

Life, Death, and Time are fruits of the same tree.

Wilde Beast GiG Racer Champion EmoNightmareRose may be famous one day EmoNightmareRose's Avatar
    Thanks

'life is what you make of it' sounds cheesy as queso, but it stands true.

life is a journey, but it doesn't feel real.

"Life is but a Dream..." for some a Neverending nightmare.

Thanks

well my life is full of life!.....lol
    as queso? isn't queso smelly ?
    so life stinks............

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast